Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit-z Hack Try  (Read 172 times)
holdmycoins (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:59:29 PM

I had no f2a and suddenly received an e-mail from Bit-z. It says someone login my account from new ip. I was at home and not in my account, checked ip it was from Brasil. Now I changed my password and set f2a.

Be careful guys looks like someone steal my password and mail. Someone maybe steal yours so use google authenticator increase safety level.

This is ip who entered my account. I guess he did not use vpn because ip was directly from ISP. https://netcombomulti.net/net-virtua

https://i.hizliresim.com/dOEm0Q.png

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:15:52 AM

If you use the same password and email ID to some other services then it is quite risky. So before you deposit money into your online account whether it is exchange or gambling site or any other site first you need to secure your account with 2fa. If you enable 2fa then hackers can't go into your account.

These days people don't want to work hard to earn money instead they want to steal money from other people easily. We should protect our online activities carefully.
holdmycoins (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:05:13 PM

If you use the same password and email ID to some other services then it is quite risky. So before you deposit money into your online account whether it is exchange or gambling site or any other site first you need to secure your account with 2fa. If you enable 2fa then hackers can't go into your account.

These days people don't want to work hard to earn money instead they want to steal money from other people easily. We should protect our online activities carefully.

You are god damn right. Steal is always easy way. That was my mistake I opened that account and did not set f2a because I had no balance. I wanted to warn people.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

You are god damn right. Steal is always easy way. That was my mistake I opened that account and did not set f2a because I had no balance. I wanted to warn people.
Hackers is everywhere and would really take the step as long they can able to make money.For people who aren't too keen on making more accounts secure are the primary victims.Setting 2fa should really be part of our behavior whenever which site we do create on as long we do have the money being stored up then we should set out the maximum security on it.I have tried out some instances on someones trying to logged in with my Hitbtc account showing off Russian IP address.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

Hackers is everywhere and would really take the step as long they can able to make money.For people who aren't too keen on making more accounts secure are the primary victims.Setting 2fa should really be part of our behavior whenever which site we do create on as long we do have the money being stored up then we should set out the maximum security on it.I have tried out some instances on someones trying to logged in with my Hitbtc account showing off Russian IP address.

Your not the only one who's been attempted to get hack by those fucking hackers and to lucky for me to have an 2fa set up on my all accounts and this 2fa feature should be imposed by anyone since it  is a must to do by all of us and setting up an hard password with different phrase on every site account is a must  so that your important account will not hit once by the hackers if they attempt to log on it.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

Your not the only one who's been attempted to get hack by those fucking hackers and to lucky for me to have an 2fa set up on my all accounts and this 2fa feature should be imposed by anyone since it  is a must to do by all of us and setting up an hard password with different phrase on every site account is a must  so that your important account will not hit once by the hackers if they attempt to log on it.
We would really make question on our minds on how those hackers or people can able to logged in accounts yet we have already set the most secure way.Just like on what I'm doing I do make different passwords on all accounts and even with my own email being used.This will even make harder for people to bypass as long we do know how to do our assignments.Important thing is that we do all necessary things.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

We would really make question on our minds on how those hackers or people can able to logged in accounts yet we have already set the most secure way.Just like on what I'm doing I do make different passwords on all accounts and even with my own email being used.This will even make harder for people to bypass as long we do know how to do our assignments.Important thing is that we do all necessary things.
This is right even whenever we do go hackers is always there just being said above they are just waiting an opportunity to hack someones money.They do love easy money thats why they decide to hack others because of that prime motive.Risk is just lying around if we are careless with our valuable informations then can easily get it with our accounts and stole everything as long it does have a value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:40:02 AM

I had no f2a and suddenly received an e-mail from Bit-z. It says someone login my account from new ip. I was at home and not in my account, checked ip it was from Brasil. Now I changed my password and set f2a.

Be careful guys looks like someone steal my password and mail. Someone maybe steal yours so use google authenticator increase safety level.

This is ip who entered my account. I guess he did not use vpn because ip was directly from ISP. https://netcombomulti.net/net-virtua

https://i.hizliresim.com/dOEm0Q.png

Be careful, my friend.. i think you are probably exposed to pshing. or you may have eaten a virus like trojan keylogger, this is very dangerous..  Even if it is 2fa, it can be hacking, you have to be very careful.

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: