Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]🔥[Airdrop] 🔥🔥 Bitupper bounty campaign 🔥🔥  (Read 1425 times)
bitupper (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:08:12 AM

@bitupper As asked previously also, what all documents / formalities do you need for KYC?
Reason I am asking is that I am from India and I am not comfortable providing certain documents.
Thanks

Bud don't be offended, but why the duck should I give my passport copy to you, what world are you in?
Bounty is worth nothing at present till ico or exchange or whatever, it is all in the air, and even if it was worth $1000 or $10000, I would never trust a stranger with copy of any of my identity documents.
Thanks but no thanks, remove me from your spreadsheet immediately, I am no more interested in anything your are offering.

REMOVE MY NAME FROM SPREADSHEET AND KINDLY CONFIRM HERE.
We will necessarily consider all the feedback and suggestions, and, possibly, in the future we will make changes to the current rules. Nevertheless, we ask you to pay attention that this is a classical procedure, which is carried out by most of the projects. In turn, we guarantee that your data will not be transferred to third parties. In any case, thank you for your interest and active participation in the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nickie001

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

Can I start participating now?
When will the bounty end?
bitupper (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

Can I start participating now?
When will the bounty end?
Sure, you can join us right now!
Welcome to Bitupper  Cheesy
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

Telegram channel campaign

Bitcointalk profile: rodmanqs
Spreadsheet number: 20
Link to post: https://t.me/cryptoangelspace/1031
Post screenshoot: http://joxi.net/KAg8JQQf4lWVRr
inderpalsingh1

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

@bitupper As asked previously also, what all documents / formalities do you need for KYC?
Reason I am asking is that I am from India and I am not comfortable providing certain documents.
Thanks

Bud don't be offended, but why the duck should I give my passport copy to you, what world are you in?
Bounty is worth nothing at present till ico or exchange or whatever, it is all in the air, and even if it was worth $1000 or $10000, I would never trust a stranger with copy of any of my identity documents.
Thanks but no thanks, remove me from your spreadsheet immediately, I am no more interested in anything your are offering.

We will necessarily consider all the feedback and suggestions, and, possibly, in the future we will make changes to the current rules. Nevertheless, we ask you to pay attention that this is a classical procedure, which is carried out by most of the projects. In turn, we guarantee that your data will not be transferred to third parties. In any case, thank you for your interest and active participation in the project.

Man you still haven't confirmed removal of my name and details provided via google form from your spreadsheet.
Request to do so at the earliest and DO NOT use any details provided for any purpose whatsoever.
bitupper (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

Thanks

Man you still haven't confirmed removal of my name and details provided via google form from your spreadsheet.
Request to do so at the earliest and DO NOT use any details provided for any purpose whatsoever.

We have done this already while checking the results of week three of out bounty, please check it more carefully, thanks. Our very first goal is to prove ourselves as attentive to our users requests and to keep our thread's atmosphere friendly and polite, thank you for understanding.
You may not worry about any of your personal data since we haven't collected any of it in our Google forms (all the data our users give us is opened already and anyone can access it freely). Even if we had some personal data, we would not ever reveal them because it's not our way at all.

Always thankful for you participation and thanks to everyone who takes part in our bounty campaign! More news en route!
bitupper (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

The bounty is going on!

The third week of Bitupper's bounty campaign has ended!

Smiley Telegram is still the most popular campaign's platform;
 Grin The Facebook campaign is approaching in scale to the Twitter campaign.

Dear participants! Please, be attentive while performing the necessary conditions for obtaining the stakes! When checking and calculating stakes, we discovered some aspects and misunderstandings:

⚠️If you are active in any social networks, you should make and send weekly reports (considering requirements specified in each social network campaign)! If you make reposts or leave likes, but do not report it in the Bitcointalk thread or by emailing to bounty@bitupper.com, then you might not get the stakes you honestly earned!

⚠️ Please carefully study all conditions and requirements of the campaign! If, for example, it is stated that it is necessary to make a post and mark a few of your friends on it, but you have made only publication and no marks on it, then such activity may not be counted!

⚠️ Please keep all the data, that is being published on your social networks, up to date! If you describe our project, then you need to use the current information from the first post on Bitcointalk or from posts published not later than a month at the time of your publication. For example, when referring to our official website, you need to specify the website testnet.bitupper.com, not bitupper.com.

⚠️ Please follow the bounty campaign calendar. We do not consider this a mistake, but we recall that the bounty campaign began on April 6, 2018, respectively, the following intervals are are understood as the "weeks" (both dates inclusive):
1️⃣ 06.04-12.04;
2️⃣ 13.04-19.04;
3️⃣ 20.04-26.04;
4️⃣ 27.04-03.05;
5️⃣ 04.05-10.05;
6️⃣ 11.05-17.05;
7️⃣ 25.06-01.06;
8️⃣ 02.06-until the end of the campaign.

To date, all stakes have been calculated and distributed without taking the above shortcomings into account, but we strongly advise that they are to be followed in the future. Thank you for understanding and we wish you success in participating in our bounty campaign!
rustyshackleford666

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2061664
Bitcointalk name: rustyshackleford666
Telegram username: @realdreder
bitupper (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

Smiley Thanks to everyone for participating Smiley, we will summarize our week four of bounty campaign and inform you!

Now we are planning our special bounty tasks for Chinese and Spaniard users and our participants! Stay tuned)
rodmanqs

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

Link to post: https://t.me/cryptoangelspace/1221
Post screenshoot: http://joxi.net/Dr869bbs4BG8V2
bitupper (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:13:21 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 05:48:38 PM by bitupper

Bitupper's bounty week FOUR!

Thank you for your waiting! The results of the week four of our bounty campaign are counted, you can watch them in our spreadsheet and if there's something wrong, feel free to tell us!

WE REMIND THAT IF YOU DID NOT SEND A WEEKLY REPORT, BUT MADE SOME REPOSTS OR PUBLICATIONS, THEN YOU MAY NOT GET YOUR DESERVED BOUNTY! PLEASE SEND YOUR REPORTS HERE OR ON OUR bounty@bitupper.com EMAIL!

Good luck and stay with us to build a future of blockchain!
muhtashimrana2

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

🔺Telegram:
@muhtashimrana2
https://t.me/muhtashimrana2

🔺Twitter:
@muhtashim_
https://twitter.com/muhtashim_

🔺Facebook:
muhtashimrana
https://www.facebook.com/muhtashimrana

🔺VKontakte:
Muhtashim Rana
https://vk.com/id283109940

🔺Instagram:
M.Muhtashim_Rana
https://www.instagram.com/muhtashimranaofficial/

🔺Bitcointalk profile:
muhtashimrana2
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1906627

🔺ETH address:
MEV WALLET
0x44ff48104819e957c8Cb469bc0d21719F4AAf581

🔺Email address:
muhtashimrana@gmail.com
euus

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:48:44 PM

Bitcointalk profile: euus
Spreadsheet number: 35
Link to post: https://telegram.me/vaucadou/83
Post screenshoot: http://joxi.net/brR1154HQ5k3nA
Marina776

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

Bitcointalk profile: Marina776
Spreadsheet number: 38
Link to post: https://t.me/cryptoomoon/1273
Post screenshoot: https://prnt.sc/jfne1o
junaidAHMAD87

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

Ready! Set! GO! Join the Bitupper bounty campaign

Testnet has been already launched! Try the brand new block explorer and share your opinoin with friends!

Bitupper bounty campaign

During the bounty campaign $ 300,000 USD (1% from hard cap of the project) will be distributed in the following percentage for campaigns among*:

🔺Telegram: 15%;

🔺Twitter: 10%;

🔺Facebook/VKontakte: 15%;

🔺Instagram: 10%;

🔺Bloggers/vloggers: 15%;

🔺Signatures: 15% (under development);

🔺Translation: 10% (under development);

🔺Bug search: 10% (under development).

The first round of our bounty campaign takes place from April 6 to June 5 in social networks (Telegram, Twitter, Facebook/VKontakte), as well as among bloggers and video bloggers. The Instagram-campaign is held until the end of the ICO period (~September 2018).

The bounty is payed out to all participants upon completion of the ICO (about September 2018) to the ethereum-wallets specified during the registration in the campaign. If you have made a mistake when specifying the ethereum-wallet, please contact our support by bounty@bitupper.com email address. In order to get tokens earned during bounty campaigns, you need to undergo the KYC procedure.

Telegram campaign

Participation procedure:

1. Join the official Bitupper Telegram group (and not leave it until the end of the ICO).
2. Fill out the Google form.
3. If you wish to be active, then you need to publish weekly reports regularly (once a week) on the official bounty-thread on the BT forum, providing screenshots of the messages published in the group (if you cannot publish your report on the forum, send it to bounty@bitupper.com with a "Telegram bounty" tag in it).

Telegram campaign stakes distribution:

▶️Joining official Bitupper Telegram group - 1 stake;

▶️Being active in our Telegram group (at least 3 times a week, publishing at least 3 messages related to the subject of the project. Messages are to be published on different days of the week) - 3 stakes.

⚠️Obscene language, spam, flood, insults of other group members, as well as any advertising or discussion of the bounty are strictly prohibited!

If you have you own Telegram group or channel, you can get additional stakes for publishing there messages about our project. Stakes are distributed depending on the number of participants/subscribers of your group/channel.

Requirements for groups/channels:

⚠️The group should consist of real users, the presence of bots, cheats is unacceptable.

⚠️No more than 1 message per week in your group/channel is allowed and counts.

⚠️You should include links to your Bitupper-related messages in the report for messages published in groups/channels.

⚠️The message retain in your group/channel until the end of the ICO.

Stakes distribution for Telegram communities administrators:

▶️100-249 participants: 1 stake per message;

▶️250-749 participants: 2 stakes per message;

▶️750-2999 participants: 4 stakes per message;

▶️3000-9999 participants: 6 stakes per message;

▶️10,000+ participants: 9 stakes per message.

Twitter campaign

Participation procedure:

1. Subscribe to the official Bitupper account on Twitter (and not unsubscribe from it until the end of the ICO).
3. If you wish to be active, then you need to publish weekly reports regularly (once a week) on the official bounty-thread on the BT forum, providing screenshots and links to the tweets published in your account (if you cannot publish your report on the forum, send it to bounty@bitupper.com with a "Twitter bounty" tag in it).

Account requirements:

⚠️Your account must be created no later than 3 months before registering in the bounty campaign.

⚠️The number of you real subscribers will be checked via TwitterAudit, their share should be at least 90%. The number of subscribers is fixed at the time of registration in the bounty campaign and over time, the recalculation of stakes based on the number of subscribers is not performed.

Twitter campaign stakes distribution:

▶️Subscribing to the official Bitupper account on Twitter - 1 stake.

▶️Being active (likes and retweets of at least two posts on our official Twitter account):

⏩250-699 subscribers: 1 stake per week;

⏩700-1499 subscribers: 2 stakes per week;

⏩1500-4999 subscribers: 3 stakes per week;

⏩5000-9999 subscribers: 4 stakes per week;

⏩10,000+subscribers: 6 stakes per week.

Facebook/VK campaign

Participation procedure:

1. Join the official Bitupper Facebook/VKontakte group (and not leave it until the end of the ICO).
3. If you wish to be active, then you need to publish weekly reports regularly (once a week) on the official bounty-thread on the BT forum, providing screenshots and links the messages published in the group (if you cannot publish your report on the forum, send it to bounty@bitupper.com with a "Facebook/VKontakte" tag in it).

Account requirements:

⚠️Your account must be created no later than 3 months before registering in the bounty campaign.

⚠️You should have more than 149 friends in you account. The number of friends is fixed at the time of registration in the bounty campaign and over time, the recalculation of stakes based on the number of friends is not performed.

Facebook/VKontakte campaign stakes distribution:

▶️Joining official Bitupper Facebook/VKontakte group - 1 stake;

▶️Being active (likes and retweets of at least two posts on our official Facebook/VKontakte group):

⏩150-499 friends: 1 stake per repost+like;

⏩500-1499 friends: 2 stakes per repost+like;

⏩1500-2999 friends: 4 stakes per repost+like;

⏩3000+ friends: 6 stakes per repost+like.

Instagram campaign

The campaign is held until the end of the ICO period.

Participation procedure:

1. Subscribe to the official Bitupper account on Instagram (and not unsubscribe from it until the end of the ICO).
3. If you wish to be active, then you need to publish weekly reports regularly (once a week) on the official bounty-thread on the BT forum, providing screenshots and links to the posts published by you (if you cannot publish your report on the forum, send it to bounty@bitupper.com with a "Instagram bounty" tag in it).

Account requirements:

⚠️You should have at least 300 real subscribers to your Instgram account. The number of subscribers is fixed at the time of registration in the bounty campaign and over time, the recalculation of stakes based on the number of subscribers is not performed.

Instagram campaign stakes distribution:

▶️Subscribing to the official Bitupper account on Instagram and like on at least 3 posts on it - 1 stake.

▶️Being active on Instagram (publish at least 5 posts a week, at least 2 of which should contain a reference to the Bitupper project (#bitupper hashtag, or link to the project website, or link to official Bitupper account on Instagram, or other ways of referring to the project)):

⏩300-1499 subscribers: 2 stakes per week;

⏩1500-4999 subscribers: 4 stakes per week;

⏩5000+ subscribers: 6 stakes per week.

In addition, if the above conditions are met, you can get:

▶️2 stakes for publication on Instagram, which is not a picture from the Internet, on which there is the inscription "I love Bitupper" and a link to 3 your friends who may be interested in our project, and in the description there is a #bitupper hashtag and a link to the project website.

▶️1 stake for reposting the publication from our official Instagram account (preserving the contents of the publication description and hashtags and referring to our Instagram account) no later than 3 days after its publication.

Bloggers campaign

If you wish to make a review on our project or attract the attention of a mass audience to it, you can write to bounty@bitupper.com email address to approve the subject, content and format of your review.

Tell about our project in your own words and earn bonus tokens for creating the following content:

🔺Posts about our project in popular blogs or on your own websites;
🔺Promoting on forums, on your Facebook/LinkedIn page or in a group, or in any other resource with a large audience;
🔺Creating and publishing videos on YouTube.

Requirements:

⚠️Your audience should number at least 1000 real subscribers/viewers.

⚠️The resource which you chose to publish the article or other survey materials on should exist for at least six months at the moment of your registration in the bounty campaign, and must be visited by users. The audience of the resource must be unique, the presence of bots and cheats is unacceptable. All articles and videos must be published online and available without registration and other restrictions to any Internet user.

⚠️The text of your article should have at least 2000 characters, and the duration of the video should be at least 2 minutes. Your article or/and video should be devoted to our project, not just mention it in passing.

⚠️Your article or/and description to your video should contain at least three links - to the website of our project, to the thread of our project on Bitcointalk and to our official Telegram group. All articles and videos should be accompanied by the #bitupper hashtag.

Bounty amount:

The result of the appraisal of your published content is the conclusion about its quality. Content creators get bounty depending on the quality of the text/video and the number of friends/subscribers who have read/watched it. The team of the project decides on the quality of the content and the audience, this decision is irrevocable and cannot be discussed.

▶️Good-quality content: 30 stakes;

▶️Very good-quality content: 55 stakes;

▶️High-quality content: 105 stakes.

If you have any questions about the Bitupper testnet or about the bounty campaign, you can always contact our official representatives on social networks or by bounty@bitupper.com email address.

*The bounty fund can be changed due to the insufficient number of participants.
mshahalam01

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

Week 5: 04.05-10.05

facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/sk.sohug.92

bitcointalk name : mshahalam01

post link :

https://www.facebook.com/sk.sohug.92/posts/2031199830467469
https://www.facebook.com/sk.sohug.92/posts/2031667517087367
https://www.facebook.com/sk.sohug.92/posts/2032132560374196
https://www.facebook.com/sk.sohug.92/posts/2032509127003206
https://www.facebook.com/sk.sohug.92/posts/2032937886960330
https://www.facebook.com/sk.sohug.92/posts/2033485296905589

share link :

https://www.facebook.com/sk.sohug.92/posts/2031199513800834
https://www.facebook.com/sk.sohug.92/posts/2031667383754047
https://www.facebook.com/sk.sohug.92/posts/2032132440374208
https://www.facebook.com/sk.sohug.92/posts/2032508973669888
https://www.facebook.com/sk.sohug.92/posts/2032937973626988
https://www.facebook.com/sk.sohug.92/posts/2033485496905569

Week 5: 04.05-10.05

twitter  profile: https://twitter.com/mdmonirhossainb

bitcointalk name : mshahalam01

tweet link :

https://twitter.com/mdmonirhossainb/status/992719513228464128
https://twitter.com/mdmonirhossainb/status/993090489069981696
https://twitter.com/mdmonirhossainb/status/993469303985917952
https://twitter.com/mdmonirhossainb/status/993809781784698880
https://twitter.com/mdmonirhossainb/status/994166776228335616
https://twitter.com/mdmonirhossainb/status/994631366611419136

retweet link :

https://twitter.com/Bitupper/status/991742695856099329
https://twitter.com/Bitupper/status/991568840906760192
https://twitter.com/Bitupper/status/990262475630268416
https://twitter.com/Bitupper/status/993782438030729216
https://twitter.com/Bitupper/status/994609465210044419
tiyahh

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:50:09 PM

###FACEBOOK###
Facebook Profile URL: https://www.facebook.com/fijay.maulana.944
Friends : 848

<list of shares>
1. https://www.facebook.com/fijay.maulana.944/posts/1051795288319424
2. https://www.facebook.com/fijay.maulana.944/posts/1051795164986103
3. https://www.facebook.com/fijay.maulana.944/posts/1051795104986109
4. https://www.facebook.com/fijay.maulana.944/posts/1051794984986121
5. https://www.facebook.com/fijay.maulana.944/posts/1051794941652792
euus

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

Link to post: https://telegram.me/vaucadou/83
Post screenshoot: http://joxi.net/brR1154HQ5k3nA

Telegram channel campaign week 11-17 may

Link to post: https://telegram.me/vaucadou/125
Post screenshoot: http://dl3.joxi.net/drive/2018/05/13/0030/1256/2004200/00/5faa4078f0.png

I posted and last week proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3271100.msg36515793#msg36515793
please update spreadsheet
rodmanqs

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

Link to post: https://t.me/cryptoangelspace/1454
Post screenshoot: http://joxi.net/a2X3YMMu1bVdKm
Marina776