Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware not to buy SBD/Steem on Hitbtc. Withdrawal issues for over then 3 months!  (Read 107 times)
FutureDigiCoin (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 22

NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

Why do I say that. Look at simalar other posts where other members warn for Hitbtc. I also experienced
the same thing. You can buy your sbd ot steem on Hitbtc. And sometimes for a good price. But at the moment you want to withdraw
to your Steemit account it isn't possible.

See my posts I wrote earlier on March 10th: https://steemit.com/busy/@futuredigicoin/more-people-who-received-standard-hitbtc-message-after-a-steem-wallet-withdrawal-problem

And my post of 2 months ago: https://steemit.com/steemit/@futuredigicoin/all-exhanges-trading-steem-are-unable-to-withdraw-steem-sbd-what-is-going-on

It's hilarious how they treat their customers. Until now nothing more is done then sending basic messages with the same bullshit basic replies. They point out some things why it's possible you can't withdraw your currency. And at the end they say. If this doesn't solve your problem, please create a new ticket.

I really would like to know who else has this problem with Hitbtc and how you solved your problem. The simplest one is selling your steem/sbd for ltc and transfer it to another exchange. But what to do if you bought your steem sbd a few months ago against a much higher price. It seems normal to me that this should be compensatied.

Please leave your comment see low so we get a better picture of the sbd/steem problems. How many People got his issue? . And when it's a large number maybe we can create a group ticket, so they are aware of the need to solve it fast.

Thanks for reading!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

I'm not in the same situation, but I noticed that your thread has not gain so much attention here. Posting in their ANN thread would be a bit of help, so it will be seen by those who are using the platform. Also, hitbtc account become active again on answering in that thread.

PS. Just leave the platform after getting your SBD to avoid getting into the same situation.
FutureDigiCoin (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 22

NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

Thanks for the feedback @jhenfelipe. I'll do that
lendroids

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

I'm not in the same situation, but I noticed that your thread has not gain so much attention here. Posting in their ANN thread would be a bit of help, so it will be seen by those who are using the platform. Also, hitbtc account become active again on answering in that thread.

PS. Just leave the platform after getting your SBD to avoid getting into the same situation.

why do you think so? and why is the ANN platform better?
X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

just contact hitbtc in all link they have
such as social media, email and telegram if any
personally i don't trade in Hitbtc, because a lot of issue come to this exchange
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

why do you think so? and why is the ANN platform better?
Why do I thought of what? Please explain further.
The reason why posting in the ANN thread would be better was already mentioned. Still, I'll explain it to you. It is because OP want to know who else has the same problem and most users of hitbtc are viewing that thread, most likely they could see his post there and react if they encounter the same. This post of him doesn't have any reply when I saw it and was already buried few pages away to the front, there's a possibility that it can't be recognized at all.

Thanks for the feedback @jhenfelipe. I'll do that
You're welcome. I hope hitbtc will answer as well once you post there.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

It's not just sbd/steem, there are issues all around.

Let me just tell it to you straight: Hitbtc is the WORST exchange out there!
I will make it easy for you and list the reasons why:

-They have deposit fees! That's insane, they charge you to put money into their exchange, there is no other exchange that does that!

-Their withdrawal fees are absolutely bonkers! You are looking at 50 to 75usd worth of crypto to withdraw.  Yes! It is that much!

-Their wallets are not secure! There are frequent problems with transactions and coins "missing" or problems with moving coins around.

-Website is buggy and filled with technical problems! self explanatory

It's a shame really, hitbtc used to be reliable with tons of volume.  I don't know if it is under new management or they just can't handle the large amount of volume that came in last year or what, but it is a terrible place to trade now.

now, binance is it, period.  No other exchange comes even close in volume and stability.
It's sad, but we are at a point where we need to say bye bye to the old titans like hitbtc, poloniex, and cryptopia

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

That is really bad from hitbtc, they have already high fee for withdrawing any kind of crypto coins or tokens and these complains of missing withdrawals is a red sign, after charging high fee they should resolve their members issue instantly theough a comprehensive and live support system.

@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

The only plus point about HitBTC is that they list new coins quite fast, usually the first one to list any new coins post ICO. But with the list of growing complaints against them, I rather wait for a more reputable exchange than to trade on HitBTC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: