Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Verification Queue at CaVirtex  (Read 380 times)
Peter R (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:34:14 AM

I just stumbled across this info, and since I hadn't seen any mention of the long verification queue at the dominant Canadian Bitcoin Exchange, I thought I'd share:

=============================================
Dec. 3, 2013, 9:36 p.m. - Verification action plan and status report

Nov 19 to present we have 1530 people waiting for verifications. In the past 4 days alone we have verified 268 customers. With 12 staff dedicated full time to verifications as of today, at a target of 10-20 verifications per person, that comes to 120 to 240 people per day. Currently we are working on verifications submitted between Nov 19th to Nov 25th. With the increased staff our target is to be caught up in 2 weeks. New verification requests are also coming at around 100 per day. To address this workload I am working on two fronts:

1) Training 6 new additional human resources TOMORROW
2) Third party verification portals that are FINTRAC compliant for Canadians and that allow you to do your own verification through their API. Applications have been filed and once finalized it will be a matter of days to make live on the site.

I believe in communication and constant update during this busy time, and I will be posting progress reports daily as follows: Total number of verifications outstanding, date range we are working on, number of staff working, verifications completed since last update.

Dec. 4, 2013, 5:58 p.m. - Verification and Customer Service Update - Dec 4 2013

Total number of verifications outstanding: 1522
Date range we are working on: Nov 19 to Nov 26
Number of staff working: 12 fulltime, 4 part-time
Verifications completed today: 60
Verifications missing info and put into waiting: 47
Outbound Phone Verification calls made: 125
Customer service tickets outstanding: 1,162

Dec. 5, 2013, 8:55 p.m. - Verification and Customer Service Update - Dec 5 2013

Total number of verifications outstanding: 1460
Date range we are working on: Nov 23 to Nov 27
Number of staff working: 12 fulltime, 6 part-time
Verifications completed today: 81
Verifications missing info and put into waiting: 92
Outbound Phone Verification calls made: 155
Customer service tickets outstanding: 1,190
=============================================

Source: https://www.cavirtex.com/news?page=1

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: