Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:04:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is everyone just HODLing?  (Read 1277 times)
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

I think the market is on the upward trend. So if you buy it and keep it for a week then it's likely to bring us a lot of profit. And if you want to make more money then I think you should keep them within a month.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

As a bitcoiner at the same time a bounty hunter I am positive in the status of bitcoin right now. Yes! as we observe it is still down but I know that sooner or later it will pump again. Bitcoin will be back to its original price. Bitcoin will go up, up and will go to moon. That is the reason why I am holding right now because I know the altcoins I have right now will boost to 1 dollar and more.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

I still  believe bitcoin will bounce back again , im a holder of bitcoin and tokens for almost 4 months and i lose 50% on my portfolio but still a true holder knows whats the best cause big rewards is coming for those hodlers.

You have your point, I am holding too because I rely on it. Tge bounce back of bitcoin peice is going bigger for the near future. Holding is a good strategy if you would like to become spontaneous in searching and collect datas that probably use for the success of the the campaigns. The true holder is you believe that the result will be positive and to do so the outlook will be.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

In this long experience, investment encryption should be long held rather than short-term.

jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

so that you understand and know the pattern in your investment must be directly involved. that's the only way you can understand. of course it requires process and more knowledge, you need knowledge and broad insight to understand in crypto world and investment speculation.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

Mainly because hodling does not require experience or skills, you just need patience and faith in the blockchain technology. Hodling to me is something more than just a chant to encourage people to not panic and sell during the bear market. Hodling is a strategy that I have used for the last few months and has continued to benefit me more than trading.If Wall Street can’t beat this volatile market, what makes you think you can? Trading is just like any other profession that requires years of training. If you pretend to be one, you will get rekt.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

People are HODLing their bitcoins because the market price is not convincing and everybody if after profit nowadays. Many people buy bitcoins when the price is a little bit higher and if they sell now they might lose their money instead of profits, so why the hurry? peoples should wait for the right time to sell in order to make some profits.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

People are HODLing their bitcoins because the market price is not convincing and everybody if after profit nowadays. Many people buy bitcoins when the price is a little bit higher and if they sell now they might lose their money instead of profits, so why the hurry? peoples should wait for the right time to sell in order to make some profits.
Sometimes there is a need we can not refuse. making people panic and selling their assets. actually if we are smart in financial management certainly will not panic
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

Hodling, in my opinion is one way to make the markets recover quickly. Once the markets recover, the price could begin to go up and the prospects of new entrants increases.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

I still  believe bitcoin will bounce back again , im a holder of bitcoin and tokens for almost 4 months and i lose 50% on my portfolio but still a true holder knows whats the best cause big rewards is coming for those hodlers.
Indeed. Many people believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again and I think it is the main reason why they hold their bitcoin. On the other hand, high income is also the reason why they hold their bitcoin. Holding and being patience is one of the key to success.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

For me, everyone is just holding their bitcoin because the value of it is very meager compared to its previous amount in the last December. We all know that bitcoin’s cost right now is in the decreasing season because for some reasons like banning bitcoin by some big companies. Also, most of the people know don’t want to make a mistake to sell there bitcoin at a low amount or unprofitable.  Smiley
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

I hodl a lot because working out what is going to happen to the market next takes a lot of time and emotional energy. The way I see it is if I don't sell I don't loose anything because I'm in this for the long term.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

Hi Forum
I would like to know what real value you think HODLing adds. What is the point of just holding bitcoin till moon and lambo ? This is cryptocurrency, why aren't we using this as currency? If we all just hold then this whole thing takes on a completely different business model, we lose all real value that it has as currency and it just becomes a full on speculative bubble.

Bitcoin and other currencies have no value if nobody uses them. So I would like to encourage everyone to spend and replace instead of just blindly holding. We won't see merchant adoption skyrocketing if nobody buys stuff with bitcoin. And yes I know it can go up in value, but why not just spend your BTC and EFT some fiat over to your local exchange and replace the BTC you spent ?
If any businesses accept BTC or other currencies it is our duty to support them extra for it and use cryptocurrency.

you immitate the bankers arogance that divides the society, in haves and have nots, you try to find an idiot that gives away something valuable for something you made out of nothing. i wonder how you will deal with a world of several thausand cryptocurrencies.

regards

sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:34:57 PM

Please correct the spelling of Holding in your heading.

My point of view why is everyone just Holding Bottom of bitcoin is not that much low and still we who ever is having bitcoin are very much confidence that very shortly Bitcoin will bounce back and will give big returns to its investor. This is the only reason why everybody is holding.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

For me, everyone is just holding their bitcoin because the value of it is very meager compared to its previous amount in the last December. We all know that bitcoin’s cost right now is in the decreasing season because for some reasons like banning bitcoin by some big companies. Also, most of the people know don’t want to make a mistake to sell there bitcoin at a low amount or unprofitable.  Smiley
We are holding our bitcoin now because the price drops. For me, there are reasons why bitcoin price drops. Bitcoin price drops because bitcoin is volatile and thats normal, it will increase again after months. Bitcoin drops price because of the bad news spreading on the social media, and i think big whales is part of that, so that they can harvest bitcoin from the panic seller, for them to earn big profit when the price of bitcoin increase.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

We are holding our bitcoin now because the price drops. For me, there are reasons why bitcoin price drops. Bitcoin price drops because bitcoin is volatile and thats normal, it will increase again after months. Bitcoin drops price because of the bad news spreading on the social media, and i think big whales is part of that, so that they can harvest bitcoin from the panic seller, for them to earn big profit when the price of bitcoin increase.

arent you afraid that there will be thausands of cryptocurrencies, better tech basis, lower tx fees

maybe you are just loosing value becauce there is no attention monopoly for bitcoin anymore thats what i belive.

and that was expecatble as those started doing it, immediatelly did it again and again etc.

gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

maybe that only a few choose to hold bitcoin, it could be because they hold bitcoin to reduce their losses in the trade, I prefer cut loss if my prediction is wrong, because holding bitcoin long time is not profitable, better bitcoin we got used
kasianov77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

Because all very fascinated by stories from those who bought bitcoin or spots few years ago and simply waited, enduring the all racing and now can considered themselves naporyadok richer.
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

It's simply because they wanted to earn high through hodling and sell only their bitcoin or altcoins at a higher price. Hodling for me is patience and trust, it is patience because we have to wait at the right time inorder achieve good profits by waiting the rise of cryptocurrency at the market. Also it is trust for me because we will not hodle and not to sell at a lower price if we don't trust our investment crypto coins.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

It's simply because they wanted to earn high through hodling and sell only their bitcoin or altcoins at a higher price. Hodling for me is patience and trust, it is patience because we have to wait at the right time inorder achieve good profits by waiting the rise of cryptocurrency at the market. Also it is trust for me because we will not hodle and not to sell at a lower price if we don't trust our investment crypto coins.
Because bitcoin is just like a stock market that will benefit more in the future, so they are just keep holding it, you will not see the importance of it now since you can still afford to buy it but if you don't hold for sure that would be our biggest regret in our life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: