Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:01:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren't you guys filing suits against these companies!  (Read 369 times)
tnathe (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:58:41 PM

Hello all Smiley. I've been lurking for a week or so doing as much research as I can into bitcoins, even have my little ATI 4870 sucking more $ in power than it generates in coins just to learn about the process.

i am currently in negotiation with a company claiming to lease miners and provide upgrades quarterly but none of my serious questions are getting answered which to me smells like a scam.  If this is in fact a scam a fully plan to file the paperwork needed with the Consumer Protection Agency and have them shutdown.

I feel like all of you who are being taken for fools and being lead along by these hardware companies need to file suits for damages.  There are laws on the books protecting consumers such as ourselves from shady business practices and imo a refund of USD is nit good enough since they technically cost you much much more in damages by not holding onto their end of the bargain.

There, i've said my piece. Thoughts?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: