Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 17 april 2018 Bitcoin stop to fall  (Read 624 times)
Alex ronaldo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:55:09 AM

Where do you get this information, that's not true at all, just gossiping rumors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

Tom Lee says that Bitcoin stoping to fall on 17 April. What do you think about this?

Well, if that will happen, I'm gonna sell my coins immediately. I've been waiting for the coins to rise again. That's a positive prediction after all. That day will be a crowded day in all exchanges.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:03:27 AM

Tom Lee says that Bitcoin stoping to fall on 17 April. What do you think about this?

Well, if that will happen, I'm gonna sell my coins immediately. I've been waiting for the coins to rise again. That's a positive prediction after all. That day will be a crowded day in all exchanges.
I find it strange that if this prediction is true, why would you sell your cryptocurrencies? Instead, should you start building right now?
Of course, all this is based on the fact that this prophecy will become true.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:13:47 AM

I think Tom lee just hopes, and we all hope so too.
he analyze by a new regulation for AS requiring taxes for holders of crypto, and now many people in AS are selling their crypto to pay off the tax, thus making the crypto market going down.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:25:13 AM

who is tom lee? i know bruce lee the dragon, and about tom lee statement i hope bitcoin stop fall and go to 20000 $..yesss
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:29:21 AM

who is tom lee? i know bruce lee the dragon, and about tom lee statement i hope bitcoin stop fall and go to 20000 $..yesss

i also want to know who is Tom Lee ,and how can he point out that 17 april 2018 Bitcoin stop to fall ,where is the link ,i want to learn about it .
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:33:04 AM

Please share the links so that we could read it and understand what he is trying to say because honesty i don't know who is this guy is so better you will share the links for our common understanding here but anyway, this is a good news than spreading FUD in which it will just make the market more in difficult.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

i hope so, if that really happens, then i can sleep tight again that night, it's because its very sad to see the current price of bitcoin right now, i hope that the crash is over and bitcoin will rise again even reach its peak.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:04:12 AM

Where did you get this info? Any link that we can check. Who's Tom Lee btw? Proofs on why he said this anyway. Well, all of us are waiting for it so that alts will follow if this is true and green market will continue, I'll probably sell some of mine and will hold until Q4 of 2018.
Tipestry

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:06:42 AM

Almost nobody has access to the kind of information that would allow them to predict the price 10 days out. The few people who do aren't going around sharing it with the world.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:07:53 AM

Where did you get this info? Any link that we can check. Who's Tom Lee btw? Proofs on why he said this anyway. Well, all of us are waiting for it so that alts will follow if this is true and green market will continue, I'll probably sell some of mine and will hold until Q4 of 2018.

I also read that news, Tom Lee is a part of JPMorgan before and he says it because on April 17 is the tax day of U.S and he said investors will come again after that, hopefully its true.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:09:21 AM

What news do you get for the upcoming 17th of April?
do you find enlightenment over this storm?
your prediction will be my judgment, whether it happens or not, I will still appreciate this prediction

EvieeHist

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:13:03 AM

iit is a difficult thing to guess, but if the predictions are made with full calculation I think that could be proven, I can only pray that April 17, 2018 will be the turning point of all expectations of crypto users. but in general if you see from the chart of change in value and trade up and down stop the fall of bitcoin takes some time long enough, hopefully there is a miracle and a fortune for all.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:17:23 AM

Who is Tom Lee? I do not care because no one can predict the Bitcoin price at this time and it should be considered as a prediction because I personally hope in April Bitcoin prices will recover and return to the price $ 20,000 in early time as this market is still very small and a great opportunity for new investors because I am confident that by the end of this year Bitcoin prices could reach $ 100,000.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
darksanya

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:17:52 AM

it's just an attempt to attract attention to yourself. such predictions on the forum gives almost every newbie. but imagine that this is a true prediction .. what attention he will immediately attract to himself, what opportunities immediately appear for earnings)
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:25:45 AM

Most of the people in thread not knowing about Tom Lee still everyone optimistic about price rise . Lots of people badly waiting for next big pump everyone hoping for that . Who ever Tom Lee I still optimistic about price rise

Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:31:41 AM

That's just an unfounded prediction. I think Tom Lee does not like bitcoin because of unplanned fluctuations. Maybe he wants the bitcoin to collapse as quickly as possible because it's a very risky market.
Many experts have said that the Crypto market is bullshit and it is difficult to test the value of an altcoin. So investments seem to be blind investments, and there is no reason to be uncertain about the future.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

Most of the people in thread not knowing about Tom Lee still everyone optimistic about price rise . Lots of people badly waiting for next big pump everyone hoping for that . Who ever Tom Lee I still optimistic about price rise

No one can ever know when bitcoin price stop to falling down since the whole market are suffering from downtrend my own prediction it will last in the next few week, but its so great if we can see the price rising again stil waiting for that time finger crossed:)

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:35:40 AM

Sorry but,  never heard that person you mentioned,  but im still hoping that bitcoin will stop to fall in the future,  but no one can say that,  this is crypto world and all things here are being manipulated of all whales in each platform. Mostly in bitcoin so,  that news from you is unconfirmed and never been happen just what you can see in the markets.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:38:22 AM

Counting ten days from now, if it has a magical door I will jump to 17 April to confirm the truth of this news Grin, Surely all hope the good news about the normal market becomes a reality, not just bitcoin but altcoin also has its best price.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: