Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 17 april 2018 Bitcoin stop to fall  (Read 617 times)
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:39:26 PM

Bitcoin will stop falling if we have a sufficient demand from people,
right now we are out of demand due to set back that we got from previous pump.
many people feel afraid about it and some of them hesitated to join the train again or at least until now they are not ready yet.
it's just matter of time until we stop it and moving up just like before.
but for now,it's far from it.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

Tom Lee says that Bitcoin stoping to fall on 17 April. What do you think about this?

Always so every month that a person predicts bitcoin will not fall, but be careful in predicting bitcoin, not everyone can predict bitcoin or can be called very difficult, this is the excess stored bitcoin. Grin But do not really know when, bitcoin will show a big spike like yellow bitcoin yesterday not too know when but I'm sure it will happen.

budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

Tom Lee says that Bitcoin stoping to fall on 17 April. What do you think about this?

if that's the case then hopefully it can be a good news for bitcoin prices and could trigger a rise in bitcoin prices and can make price choosing until the investors who buy in the expensive price is not too depressed anymore seeing the price condition can go back up.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

Bitcoin will stop falling if we have a sufficient demand from people,
right now we are out of demand due to set back that we got from previous pump.
many people feel afraid about it and some of them hesitated to join the train again or at least until now they are not ready yet.
it's just matter of time until we stop it and moving up just like before.
but for now,it's far from it.

There is already sufficient demand, but not in the way we experienced it last year. It was fomo ruling the market resulting in more artificial demand, plus the fact that people were holding their coins firmly as well, resulting in less available on-exchange coins. Fomo demand combined with a near dried out market is the perfect mixture to feed a bull run for a longer period of time. We are back at levels that can be seen as normal, but people still need to realize that. For the first time in months I have the feeling that the value is perfectly suited for what we have gone through last year. If people think that $20,000 is something we all deserve, then they are nothing more than get rich quick noobs....
lagniapp3

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

Nice communication. There is one chance in 10000 that btc will stop dumping on 04/17, but if it's the case, we've found the next McAfee of the crypto... More seriously, nobody can predict what will happen in 10 minutes, then in 10D...

the research island mcaffee supposedly got shat upon at that he funded, makes calling someone a mcaffee funny to me.

"John. I know you have a busy schedule sampling farts, and fecal matter, but we need a crypto shill."
McAffee: "Now? And I was just getting started, that last one had earthy notes. Booting up"
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

I'm pessimistic about it.

They said the same about the chinese new year, and the price fell even after that.

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

It is possible to speak everything but at the same time nobody can give convincing proofs. When referred to the specific date I do feel funny. I think that people are very tired of the constant fall in prices for all cryptocurrencies and are ready to believe in any miracle. This is a dangerous period because whales can take advantage of it.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:14:57 AM

How will the market behave further, it is difficult to predict - at any time it can deploy, both in one and the other direction, and can hang out on the spot
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

I do hope that this post will be not deleted. I am just curious if it really happens. There are only a few days left to meet April 17. Thus, I will be even more patient now and just wait. Very interesting information.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

Only one person cannot single handedly control the movement of Bitcoin and other altcoins and if it is a prediction that Bitcoin market value will no depreciate then i will not believe in the prediction because the trend is determine by the fources of demand and supply and if an upward trend will commence buy that 17th April then that doesn't stop market correction in the process.

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

I have seen threads like this before, they say that bitcoin will stop falling after 17th of april 2018. we are all being At the end of your rope at this time. hopefully with this news, at least will help to more positive thinking again. honestly, I myself do not really believe in news like this, I myself also do not know on tom lee, is he a crypto expert or a person of great influence in the world crypto? this is obviously just a speculation prediction, we just have to wait for time to see the answer of this prediction.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

I have seen threads like this before, they say that bitcoin will stop falling after 17th of april 2018. we are all being At the end of your rope at this time. hopefully with this news, at least will help to more positive thinking again. honestly, I myself do not really believe in news like this, I myself also do not know on tom lee, is he a crypto expert or a person of great influence in the world crypto? this is obviously just a speculation prediction, we just have to wait for time to see the answer of this prediction.
I'm just wondering where these predictions come from. The fact is that to date, a lot of stories about the prospects for Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies have already been voiced. But nevertheless, already throughout the past years, and we have all been convinced of the false or incorrect statements of many people.
CageMabok

Activity: 910
Merit: 788

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:02:31 AM

I've seen the market today,most likely what Tom Lee has to say is true on the 17th of April bitcoin stopped falling,this time the market is a bit better than the day before it maybe later will be stable again

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
█████████████████████████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

Always so every month that a person predicts bitcoin will not fall, but be careful in predicting bitcoin, not everyone can predict bitcoin or can be called very difficult, this is the excess stored bitcoin. Grin But do not really know when, bitcoin will show a big spike like yellow bitcoin yesterday not too know when but I'm sure it will happen.
i agree of what you say that bitcoin is hard to predict but i expect a radical rise by the end of this month..this rise will be felt by new investors and can be appreciated by them but for those who have invested in a more expensive capital and has been losing since the beginning of this year i dont think they can cover the loses but i think they too can feel this and might appreciate this upcoming rise too..
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

I've seen the market today,most likely what Tom Lee has to say is true on the 17th of April bitcoin stopped falling,this time the market is a bit better than the day before it maybe later will be stable again

This kind of news that we should believe in. Currently, Bitcoin is increasing and I believe that what Tom Lee said was true. So, we see now some green colors in the market and I think this will continue within this week.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

This kind of news that we should believe in. Currently, Bitcoin is increasing and I believe that what Tom Lee said was true. So, we see now some green colors in the market and I think this will continue within this week.
today Bitcoin slightly overcame 7000 dollars, But after some time again fell to 6600. I think that Bitcoin hangs on this indicator. Whatever the forecasts, it is not always two-fold and they can be interpreted in different ways.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: