Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️  (Read 23527 times)
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

Actually I don't see any scam here. They burned total supply and all of our number of tokens decreased with the same ratio. It's such a cool and promising project.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmitro853

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

Actually I don't see any scam here. They burned total supply and all of our number of tokens decreased with the same ratio. It's such a cool and promising project.

Total Tokens: 633,813,700. A total of 2% (12,676,274 YUM) of the total token supply will be assigned to the Bounty Pool.  These figures were given for participants in the bounty program. But as the time of payment came (literally in 2-3 days), the bounty pool decreased from 12,676,274 JUM to 527,240
P.S. If they wrote about a% of the amount raised, this is one thing, and when they give you specific numbers in tokens, this is another thing ...
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

Guys, I do not have any relationship to the project but it is definitely a SCAM, it's a dead project and it has no any prospects, do not invest money in it!
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

In my opinion, this is a game project that deserves to be considered and appreciated. But i found that the website design is not really eye-catching and harmonious to the people are immediately interested.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:58:17 AM

these scammers paid me 1,400 coins instead of 35,000 that were originally in the table. it's just a mockery of the people who worked for them and spent half a year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
luioanh

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:00:26 AM

these scammers paid me 1,400 coins instead of 35,000 that were originally in the table. it's just a mockery of the people who worked for them and spent half a year.

A total of 2% (12,676,274 YUM) of the total token supply will be assigned to the Bounty Pool.
The program will run until the end of the Token Sale (24.07.2018). Payments will be made 30 days after the completion of the ICO. Pool divided between bounty rounds 50/50.
blokceyin

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

Total Tokens: 633,813,700. A total of 2% (12,676,274 YUM) of the total token supply will be assigned to the Bounty Pool.  These figures were given for participants in the bounty program. But as the time of payment came (literally in 2-3 days), the bounty pool decreased from 12,676,274 JUM to 527,240
P.S. If they wrote about a% of the amount raised, this is one thing, and when they give you specific numbers in tokens, this is another thing ...

C'mon my friend. As you can see team's tokens decreased by the same ratio. If they would give the 12M tokens to us, bounty participants 1/3 tokens would belong us and that wouldn't be good thing for the project, you know... Sales didn't go well in this bear market and here we are. I don't see any bad intention in here.

olgamilano
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:25:10 AM

Jikhan Jung, hello, I really like the idea of your project.
I would like to help you with promotion on the Russian market.
Can you pm me for discussing details?
henry.108

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:35:24 AM

Yumerium is a platform for playing, making reviews and sharing game content, thereby generating revenue. And all this is based on the block-economy. I think that this solution will appeal to many users..
Uk.yard

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

Once I buy your tokens, what exactly do I own? Why should I buy your tokens? How can I benefit from it? We know around the world everybody is addicted in the game especially online I think this would be very helpful for buying?do you have an exact price or it can be used for what kind of online game?
disoza

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

I consider Yumerium a very promising platform. They already have a working business, as well as created and released games from the Subdream team
ivanov_2k17@bk.ru

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:53:33 PM

The project Yumerium is doomed to failure. The project team destroy a promising project with their actions . You underestimate the bounty participants..

QueenW

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:05:03 AM

The project Yumerium is doomed to failure. The project team destroy a promising project with their actions . You underestimate the bounty participants..
I totally agree with you. Such a fraudulent project as this one simply cannot be successful. After all, his team - dishonest people. I think that the hunters for generosity should be united and punish this project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:52:02 AM

Unfortunately, Yumerium failed, if managed wisely and responsibly, Yumerium should have succeeded and had the best position from other altcoins.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
dmitro853

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

C'mon my friend. As you can see team's tokens decreased by the same ratio. If they would give the 12M tokens to us, bounty participants 1/3 tokens would belong us and that wouldn't be good thing for the project, you know... Sales didn't go well in this bear market and here we are. I don't see any bad intention in here.

Perhaps they have also reduced their number of tokens, but to say from the very beginning that the pool for bounty is 12m = more than $ 1 million, but after work done (more than half a year!) To make a pool of less than $ 60,000, to say the least this is cheating. From the very beginning (if they had plans to reduce the pool so much if there were small sales) it was necessary to say this in the rules, or to be attached to the raised amount in ICO. But no, they decided to say 12m of tokens, and then deceive!
blokceyin

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

Perhaps they have also reduced their number of tokens, but to say from the very beginning that the pool for bounty is 12m = more than $ 1 million, but after work done (more than half a year!) To make a pool of less than $ 60,000, to say the least this is cheating. From the very beginning (if they had plans to reduce the pool so much if there were small sales) it was necessary to say this in the rules, or to be attached to the raised amount in ICO. But no, they decided to say 12m of tokens, and then deceive!

They state the ratio as 2% but you might be right, maybe they shouldn't say a specific value for it. But still it's not enough for me to call them cheater or scammer. It might not be the best decision but bounty participants accusing them a bit too cruelly imho. I don't know maybe they can make us a favor and make peace with all the participants. It would be not cool to see such a nice project fall down because of just a single though decision.

Cheers.

QueenW

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:11:05 AM

I totally agree with you. they should immediately announce how many tekens will be allocated to a bounty company. but they chose to deceive us and that is why I consider them to be scammers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

Guys, I do not have any relationship to the project but it is definitely a SCAM, it's a dead project and it has no any prospects, do not invest money in it!

It sounds strange, you have nothing to do with the project ("I do not have any relationship to the project"), but claim that this Scam , at least wrote why.
Look at the list of investors on the website, there are big names of large companies. As for the bounty, there is always a risk, it's good that at least something was paid, now 80% do not pay anything.

MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

They state the ratio as 2% but you might be right, maybe they shouldn't say a specific value for it. But still it's not enough for me to call them cheater or scammer. It might not be the best decision but bounty participants accusing them a bit too cruelly imho. I don't know maybe they can make us a favor and make peace with all the participants. It would be not cool to see such a nice project fall down because of just a single though decision.

Cheers.

I do not think that this will have at least some impact on the project, they are focused on the development of games and monetization of the business, and investors are only happy that fewer coins will be in circulation at the bounty participants, I think it is clear why.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:02:13 AM

Cheers.

I do not think that this will have at least some impact on the project, they are focused on the development of games and monetization of the business, and investors are only happy that fewer coins will be in circulation at the bounty participants, I think it is clear why.

I don't want to panic, but the developers rarely appear in the chat, the ETH is $ 113, I think they can't launch the project and there is a possibility distribute funds to investors, if this trend continues....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: