Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️  (Read 23527 times)
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:29:44 AM

Actually I don't see any scam here. They burned total supply and all of our number of tokens decreased with the same ratio. It's such a cool and promising project.

Total Tokens: 633,813,700. A total of 2% (12,676,274 YUM) of the total token supply will be assigned to the Bounty Pool.  These figures were given for participants in the bounty program. But as the time of payment came (literally in 2-3 days), the bounty pool decreased from 12,676,274 JUM to 527,240
P.S. If they wrote about a% of the amount raised, this is one thing, and when they give you specific numbers in tokens, this is another thing ...

C'mon my friend. As you can see team's tokens decreased by the same ratio. If they would give the 12M tokens to us, bounty participants 1/3 tokens would belong us and that wouldn't be good thing for the project, you know... Sales didn't go well in this bear market and here we are. I don't see any bad intention in here.

Perhaps they have also reduced their number of tokens, but to say from the very beginning that the pool for bounty is 12m = more than $ 1 million, but after work done (more than half a year!) To make a pool of less than $ 60,000, to say the least this is cheating. From the very beginning (if they had plans to reduce the pool so much if there were small sales) it was necessary to say this in the rules, or to be attached to the raised amount in ICO. But no, they decided to say 12m of tokens, and then deceive!

They state the ratio as 2% but you might be right, maybe they shouldn't say a specific value for it. But still it's not enough for me to call them cheater or scammer. It might not be the best decision but bounty participants accusing them a bit too cruelly imho. I don't know maybe they can make us a favor and make peace with all the participants. It would be not cool to see such a nice project fall down because of just a single though decision.

Cheers.

I do not think that this will have at least some impact on the project, they are focused on the development of games and monetization of the business, and investors are only happy that fewer coins will be in circulation at the bounty participants, I think it is clear why.

I don't want to panic, but the developers rarely appear in the chat, the ETH is $ 113, I think they can't launch the project and there is a possibility distribute funds to investors, if this trend continues....
Unfortunately, it often happens that after the money is collected, the developers disappear from view. Here the situation is exacerbated by the market position and the bad reputation of the developers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

I don't want to panic, but the developers rarely appear in the chat, the ETH is $ 113, I think they can't launch the project and there is a possibility distribute funds to investors, if this trend continues....
Unfortunately, it often happens that after the money is collected, the developers disappear from view. Here the situation is exacerbated by the market position and the bad reputation of the developers.
Agreed. Of course, I will try to be optimistic. But, to be honest, nothing is so annoying as the silence of the development team. And the personal message they almost never answer.

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:24:43 PM

Well, 1 month has passed and the situation has only become worse, no news since November on social networks, the telegram  group has become a spam trash ...  Angry

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:57:38 PM

Well, 1 month has passed and the situation has only become worse, no news since November on social networks, the telegram  group has become a spam trash ...  Angry

And if you follow the move of the tokens by etherscan, and almost zero. I get out of the channel of the yumerium in the telegram, besides spam, doubtful files were being posted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: