Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7756 times)
Babyhouse

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:00:00 AM

Bitcoin will surely survive in the next years.

How about your opinion?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:17:09 AM

Bitcoin invested did increase and decrease.
The increase and decrease cannot be predicted exactly because the value of Bitcoin price is volatile so it can not be determined with certainty.
If when buying Bitcoin then the price down should be arrested first do not sell Bitcoin because there will be the possibility of Bitcoin rise again the price.
I am sure that with advanced Bitcoin technology will recover its price in the future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

As of now im holding my bitcoin to wait the right time to sell it.  But sometimes i attempt to sell because of my needed and my wants. As what see this is the right time to buy more bitcoin with a low price. As of now bitcoin measured on how long people hold their bitcoin. So wr dont have to be worried about that.
I agree to that this is the best time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very cheap and it is one of the cheapest price for bitcoin this year and if you are just like in the stores seeing what you want and after a few months it is on a huge sale, will you buy it or not? Of course you will buy it because you really want it and that is the same thing goes with bitcoin.
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

Anyone will never know how the future of bitcoin will only be able to predict its development but it will happen we will never know and many people predict it will be good. I think the Bitcoin market is still healthy and nothing is so worrying, the bitcoin price issues that go up and down is a natural thing because there is a lot of bad news and information about bitcoin now
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:18:10 AM

I think bitcoin will rise a lot in the coming future.Bitcoin has been on the top of all the cryptocurrencies from a very long time and will remain on the top because on other altcoin or cryptocurrency has the power to overtake it. We don’t know what will be the next happen on the bitcoin value. As I understand, we should focus on other activities of our life to avoid to depress and others emotional
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

What will happen to bitcoin? As what i've observed bitcoin will be better as what it's showing now. I will not generalize the bitcoin but all cryptocurrency will make better as days or months passes.
I also believe that is part of the process but as we notice bitcoin still on dip but I know it will recover and it become profitable again and I hope before year end bitcoin will repeat history or bitcoin surpass our expectations.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Yes I think The market is experiencing a healthy correction. Once done, we will have a stronger and more profitable market. Simply hold your coins because I assure you that it will give you a big advantage in the future, believe it.

Yeah best thing about bitcoin is holding so don’t sell your bitcoin at low price buy hold it with patience and don’t forget to spend more at low price so later on in future you will see bitcoin increasing high and high, so I think future of bitcoin is really bright and it will be more than this but our patience is there to support us in any kind of condition so hold it bitcoin is going to have brightest future.

Agreed, investing in bitcoin is a long term process, you need to have patience in holding it, selling it in low price will give you nothing, It can only result to property loss or worst you income, most of the time people here overlook the meaning of using bitcoin, most of the people who are in this industry always careful about their decision, profit is not the first important thing in this, Knowledge is the first second is the money.
There are many changing factors which alters the value of Bitcoin and similarly other currencies also changes if demand factor and many other factors alter the value. The current market has dropped more and today the lowest value has been recorded which 5.8k dollar is this year.

We have seen similar situations in the market of Bitcoin last year and right after down falls we saw the highest value of Bitcoin so this time we hope for better value.
Wise_man

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:05:24 AM

As what others always say invest only with a price that you are willing to loss and never buy during bull run but in dip time.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

Yes I think The market is experiencing a healthy correction. Once done, we will have a stronger and more profitable market. Simply hold your coins because I assure you that it will give you a big advantage in the future, believe it.

Yeah best thing about bitcoin is holding so don’t sell your bitcoin at low price buy hold it with patience and don’t forget to spend more at low price so later on in future you will see bitcoin increasing high and high, so I think future of bitcoin is really bright and it will be more than this but our patience is there to support us in any kind of condition so hold it bitcoin is going to have brightest future.

The future of bitcoin seems not bright but since its volatile, so I can't say anything it nobody knows it can pump and dump all we can do is just hold coins and hope for increasing it.
Price is 5,000K which is still high for me. Just work with patients do not use your bitcoin it will be on the moon. We have to support bitcoin by no selling it because when we sell it effect on bitcoins price.
Priestly131

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

Although bitcoin is experiencing a downward trend now I strongly believe it will recover very soon. Bitcoin has a great future and I see it’s value increasing in coming years. I believe a time will come that bitcoin will be accepted worldwide as a means of trade.
Erganadine2728

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

What happens nowadays on the bitcoin a drastic decline of the market but we will see bitcoin how rising bitcoin price we wait for this year's end may happen .. And it will be I wait as long as we still trust bitcoin surely he will recover can exceed the original price
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

Yes it seems like people right now are really frustrated and lost in their opinions because nobody knows how long it will last. There's downtrend everywhere around market.
yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Bitcoin is one of the leading crypto currency that can be operated worldwide. Next do not panic if the price decreases and if this happens, the best thing to do is hold your bitcoin and be patient as the bitcoin price will bounce back and become more expensive. I believe It will happen.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

Yes it seems like people right now are really frustrated and lost in their opinions because nobody knows how long it will last. There's downtrend everywhere around market.

I do not know why people will be frustrated about it. Bitcoin had a lot of times that dumps, it is not an uncommon movement of Bitcoin anymore. Comparing the price of Bitcoin in the past, this dump is not really that low. We are still lucky that the price are still at it's four-digit price, in the past the dump reaches back to $200 and then just pump it way through to $19K.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

Did you know that what will happen with the next bitcoin? Forecasting is an important part, especially when it comes to prices, but in this volatile market it is not only price but also predicts the kinds of events that affect the growing crytocurrencies market.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization so if theres something to happen it would be famous cryptocurrency in the world even there lot of negative news we heard still bitcoin stand and strong againts many obstacles that bitcoin and cryptos have encountered bitcoin still the best
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

“We need Bitcoin to be strong. Unfortunately till the time the market matures, everything depends on Bitcoin’s performance. The blockchain space, the technology, the people working in it, governments who want to use it in their systems will realize slowly a ‘good’ crypto market is healthy for them as well and then I guess FUD stops”
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

Of course bitcoin will be the place of public pay in the future. I'm sure bitcoin will be used by governments that have positive thinking about crypto currency.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

Bitcoin has the high value in cryptocurrency, all we need is to hold it untill the price is going back on its original price or high value, patience will be the key to earn profit in investing just always check the board for the update, dont panic and trust bitcoin.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

I consider even this option, because it is better for me to be prepared for that case, if I will be prepared, I will survive then Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: