Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7756 times)
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:09:51 PM

The most discussable potential problem of Bitcoin is scalability, when the last from among bitcoins will be mined, this wouldn't happen in the near future anyway, so there is no need to be worried.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pujarihema

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:55:44 AM

As we know that bitcoin (BTC) is a cryptocurrency that is very volatile as it witnesses price crash and hikes within just days. So I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. This is the right time to buy BTC and hold untill its price goes hike.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Bitcoin will be thriving in the future. Currently, the world is very interested in the technology market so it will be a thriving market. technology will change the world.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Bitcoin status now is gathered more strength I mean volume of new investor are prepared to invest when the time Bitcoin goes back to the higher Price. Actually the status now of bitcoin is encouraging and maybe volume of investor are in during the price of bitcoin start to rise.
billarerghomes

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

Yes bitcoin price is down and it's been a long time. That's why many people are panic and losing hope. But I don't think it will continue to decrease, we are still in the second quarter, so if we don't want to end up losing our investment, then we need to be patient while waiting the price to rise again. Just keep on believing.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Bitcoin status now is gathered more strength I mean volume of new investor are prepared to invest when the time Bitcoin goes back to the higher Price. Actually the status now of bitcoin is encouraging and maybe volume of investor are in during the price of bitcoin start to rise.
I do not know what will happen in the future as the bitcoin is unable to recover from the price fall from sometime.Even though it is the topmost cryptocurrency in  the market but still it is not supported by many nations in the world.Bitcoin has the potential to create new records in the market.2017 was the year of bitcoin.Even billionaires invest in bitcoin as the profit margin is very large.People hold their bitcoins for future price rise so that they can earn profits.
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Only those who have sold their assets in the last few months suffer losses. While your coins at you no price drop will not bring you real losses. The market will start to grow again as soon as the price decreases sufficiently for institutional investors.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:23:40 PM

Bitcoin is an uncertainty about what's going to happen right now. Everyone says they will. Investors say it will not end. I think it might end. If States are enforcing sanctions already, the bitcoin will fall into a bad state.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

Bitcoin is an uncertainty about what's going to happen right now. Everyone says they will. Investors say it will not end. I think it might end. If States are enforcing sanctions already, the bitcoin will fall into a bad state.

The can do whatever they want but BTC will not fail. Soon enough it'll break the 10k mark and they can do nothing about it. If people invest the price will go up and that's the only truth.
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

I think Bitcoin will flourish. Now, after prolonged stagnation, we can observe how this giant has gone into growth. I think soon there will be big upsurge.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

There was a current application for bitcoin/cryptocurrency in SEC once approved will gonna make bitcoin jump to the new level. We don't exactly knew to what amount it will be into but it's gonna be huge once this application is approved. Let's have faith on this technology because our society needs this technology now.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

the future of btc seems to be uncertain, but I see that so many people and companies have invested millons in the btc based businesses and I am sure before investing they would be have a deep research of market and the future of it.

casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:50:18 PM

I still believe that Bitcoin has a good future regardless of the downfall at present times.  We need to wait for the outcome. We can somehow predict base on previous scenarios. 
You are a calm person and not like those who are scared. Those who have long invested in Bitcoin will are not afraid of Bitcoin prices to fall. In recent years, Bitcoin graphs have in common that prices are always rising at the end of the year. So they always buy Bitcoin when prices to fall

Am I spamming? Report me!
letmefuckxs

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

Bitcoin seems legit since we started. During December to January the volume of bitcoin is higher that expectation we believe that will happen again during Ber'months  until end of the year
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

Bitcoin seems legit since we started. During December to January the volume of bitcoin is higher that expectation we believe that will happen again during Ber'months  until end of the year
It is legit although people treated it as scam bitcoin still proves it stands these days. We have seen of dropping of value for so many reasons but more hopes on bitcoin can recover. More expectation actually still I believe their is a swing of price this year.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:45:17 PM

It is legit although people treated it as scam bitcoin still proves it stands these days. We have seen of dropping of value for so many reasons but more hopes on bitcoin can recover. More expectation actually still I believe their is a swing of price this year.
We just need to get used to this. If we are able to just hold bitcoin and keep hoping then that would be the best. Bitcoin already die for a lot of times but it is always keep coming back and standing up a lot of times compare to its number of deaths and that is the reason to just hold bitcoin because it is going to have a great price movement in the next year.
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

We just need to get used to this. If we are able to just hold bitcoin and keep hoping then that would be the best. Bitcoin already die for a lot of times but it is always keep coming back and standing up a lot of times compare to its number of deaths and that is the reason to just hold bitcoin because it is going to have a great price movement in the next year.

BTC never died because if it did then it wouldn't be here now. It did dip lots of times and by now we should all know that that's normal. Prices go up and down but in the end it always comes back.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:52:17 AM

bitcoin values will continue to fluctuate because bitcoin does not have a fixed price value. and bitcoin differ from conventional currency. bitcoin has  character like stock. so the bitcoin value will keep changing. you should understand the difference in bitcoin with conventional currency so you will know all the risks if you want to invest.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:01:00 AM

Just be calm, i believe bitcoin will rise up again, it always happened every year going dump and then pump up again, we had always take a risks but be patience everything will be fine and we gonna earned a good profits in the future.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:39:00 AM

Today I'm glad that bitcoin prices are up more than $ 800, this is certainly a good sign that bitcoin investment is improving soon enough to make it worth the long-term investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: