Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 01:10:39 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 3836 times)
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:15:03 AM

Don't worry. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the present time. It has huge value with high acceptability. Although anything is not sure in the cryto world . But I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. The market is saturated. $6,500 is the bottom line for bitcoin this year. We expect at the end of 2018 it will continue with high price. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kabul

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Bitcoins will grow even more in the future because people are always investing no matter what will happen in the market, this is the reason why cryptocurrency is very profitable.
I agree with you. There is no chance for bitcoin to decrease in the next 10 years. In the future, I believe that bitcoin will be even stronger than it is right now. More people will realize the strength of bitcoin and start holding it as a kind of investment. Bitcoin will become digital gold in the future. gold will lose its place and bitcoin will replace it

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Redhead5

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:08:05 AM

Don't worry. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the present time. It has huge value with high acceptability. Although anything is not sure in the cryto world . But I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. The market is saturated. $6,500 is the bottom line for bitcoin this year. We expect at the end of 2018 it will continue with high price. 

I think this year cannot be considered the big dumped of bitcoin currency because the market is now started recovering with the current price now of $7000 USD plus and this will expect to continue going high before this year ends. Popularity and demands of it will dictates this possible outcome to come up.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
dificanovi

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:16:11 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

my advice is do not despair because those who invest in bitcoin will benefit, they have to be patient until market prices recover. those who invest in bitcoin by the end of 2017 or in January 2018 should be patient as market prices will recover in the next few months.

Dasvino

Activity: 280

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

I think, bitcoin has some advantages to invest it for example if we invest bitcoin when bitcoin price is down we will get a lot of income when bitcoin price soars.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Otsu

Activity: 392

RealtyReturns

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

I agree. It will be back at the high price which is 20k USD by December same as last year. And also the demand will gets high because more people now are considered bitcoin as a good investments. Although there are some people who don't believed it, still this coin is very useful now.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
glowing10

Activity: 434
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

Bitcoins will grow even more in the future because people are always investing no matter what will happen in the market, this is the reason why cryptocurrency is very profitable.

It will continue to grow in coming years as the btc prices and demand will continue rising and thus it will attract the bitcoin investors to buy more as the return will be much higher than anywhere in the market offering from stock, real estate, gold etc.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE             M o o n X             [      ●     JOIN ICO   -   S O O N     ●      ]
──────────         WHITEPAPER         FACEBOOK         TWITTER         LINKEDIN         TELEGRAM         CRUNCHBASE         ──────────
│       No Trading or ICO Listing Fees       │       Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       │       US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!       │
Roni116

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

Bitcoin has a limited amount, and if demand increases then bitcoin will increase as last year, and in this year many are selling so prices fall. Be patient and hold the bitcoin, bitcoin is the most popular coin and it is more likely to increase. There is hope and don't panic.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
cryptoguy1234

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

The market estimation of bitcoin and all other crypto coins is something which will continue changing later on and that we can't anticipate that that will stay stable. This adjustment in the market estimation of the bitcoin influences the conduct and the execution of the bitcoin yet I don't think with the goal that along these lines, bitcoin must endure much as this is something which is helping the ones who are there in the realm of the bitcoin in profiting.
PlusOne88

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

Many have made a lot of loses and it was true. But somehow I believe that it will actually be going back to what was once the highest price of bitcoin ever. Certainly there are so many ups and down with bitcoin values and this becomes almost natural to see bitcoin behaving like this. We need patience and more usage for bitcoin because I really think that is the only way to make more profit in bitcoin while not actually just pumping it such that it appears to be like a bubble.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:13:37 PM

As you've mentioned, it has been a tradition for bitcoin to go down real hard whenever it goes up high unexpectedly. Though this kind of events are being normal already, you should just set yourself ready whenever you are feeling that one is so close from happening or you can use the opportunity to buy plenty and hold it up until it rises once again.

missmaria

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

I think that it is pretty capable of overcoming fiat currencies and becoming the world currency for all needs.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

I do not think there will be any problems with bitcoin at this time, just the price is up and down steadily

Bitcoin supply turned into dumped and it is the problem that Bitcoin's investors reached the limit of coin supply. Yes the price is still up there but the blockchain cannot holds a lot of transaction so it will result as shortage of supply.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

bapetdik

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

I advise you to be more patient in investing in bitcoin. Because investing in bitcoin I think is perfect for the long term. Looking at the potential bitcoin that is like now. I believe that in the future bitcoin prices will increase. So be patient and wait longer.

Saldung

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

maybe 10-15 more bitcoins will be replaced by the latest technology platform
and for now bitcoin is still the top coin in the crypto market
and I'm sure bitcoin makes a lot of difference to millions of people around the world
deda123

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

no one knows what exactly will happen to bitcoin but according to me it is going to increase and goint to bring us big moneys and what our target is i guess and hope so.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 686
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

We don't have any ideas exactly on what will happen to bitcoin because the price it's not stable so anytime it will increase or decrease depends on the user. But hoping that bitcoin will go high so many people will gain big benefits on it nowadays just hold for it until the price will be bigger.
Aris novianto

Activity: 350

REMI

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

which will happen to bitcoin in the future is bitcoin will grow forward and bitcoin will increase its enthusiasts, because now the price of bitcoin start rising, I am sure bitcoin will add forward.

Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

Every trading have dump and pump.now btc dumping. hoped that again can pump. just wait for the time.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:14:17 AM

I am positive that bitcoin will actually be successful in the future despite of the bubble like behavior observed. I believe these are just effects of the hype but even then with what happens like the long fall of the cryptocurrency market, there are still many who are using bitcoin and these utility will make bitcoin still stable even the market would go down many times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.