Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7756 times)
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

People that panic to sell should learn and have more patience and wait for a while. Its normal for investments to go up and down.
Yes we need more patient to wait until the price is going up and panicking is not helpful it may cause lose your money and also we know that investing it is normal the value is up and down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Bitcoins is bubble but we can always take advantage of the low price in order to earn more profit because the market is volatile so you can always expect for the price to grow again.

bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

What will happen to bitcoin? As what i've observed bitcoin will be better as what it's showing now. I will not generalize the bitcoin but all cryptocurrency will make better as days or months passes.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

I am holding also my bitcoin so my advice for you also is to hold also your bitcoin. End of this year is still far. Many speculated that bitcoin will rise again before this year ends. So just a little bit patience because there is no use in selling your bitcoin now as the price is low you will only get losses.
nauredok

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

Wait for the coin to drop
Despite this, the pioneer of the market is sure that now is the time to invest in bitcoin.
If you believe in the long-term existence of blockchain technology.
Traders who earn on the daily fluctuations of the digital currency, are looking for fast income. If the bitcoin will fall again, they'd better find a fortune in other sectors. But investors who invest in long-term assets (three to five years) are simply obliged to buy and hold bitcoin.
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

The expert expects the current global currency market to grow to around $ 140 trillion in the next 10 years. The share of Fiat money will fall. Growth will be due to cryptocurrencies. Their amount will be as much as 100 trillion. Bitcoin will provide about 10% of this market, or 10 trillion dollars. Other coins will grow and surprise us.
Tim Draper is confident that bitcoin is moving higher. We will see that crypto will soar to$ 250,000 by 2022.
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days has been steadily decreasing, the price of bitcoin has decreased, so I think that this time you should only invest in short bitcoin and not long-term investment. The market is in the downtrend stage so the bitcoin price will probably continue to drop sharply at any time.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

If you analyze what you say, the currency bubble can be called the Us dollar, which is also not stable. I don't believe bitcoin is a bubble. Its price is determined by the keepers of these coins. The price of bitcoin is equal to the demand of people who want to have a piece of bitcoin.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:26:33 AM

For me yes it is normal for the bitcoins to go down whenever they will reach their highest peek because we all know what happens when the bitcoins reached another highest price everybody sells their coins because that is a great opportunity to have a lot of profit. I admit that I am one of those persons but I will never panic sell. So expect that yo happen every after the highest record
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

If bitcoin continues dumping prices into the market I think the investors and the hunters will not be continued there jobs in coordinate with any projects launched.Hopefully bitcoin can survived this coming a half year remaining .
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:36:34 AM

I'm sure bitcoin will still exist for a few more years. the decline that is happening now is normal because the market will not always continue to rise and the market will not always go down. maybe this year the lowest point is $ 6000. for those who buy at high prices do not panic, keep holding because I believe bitcoin can still rise again. maybe it takes a long time maybe in 2020 bitcoin will again reach the top.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:52:06 AM

Nothing will happen to the bitcoin because already you can see there are many companies supporting the bitcoin and this makes to increase its price even higher. So it will take some to reach higher now it is the best time to hold the coins along with bitcoin.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

A new investor at 2018 getting rekt but long investment since 2009-2013 still on happy day. They all waiting for the next rally bitcoin we dont know whent this rally happen again at market. 2019/2020 Just positive on your investment remember, always make some good decisioun before act.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bcidui21sks21

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

I feel like Bitcoin is creating effects for investors. The cryptocurrency market is volatile. I am also waiting and listening to people around me, but I just want to give you the advice is to keep the psychology.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:27:28 AM

bitcoin is gradually accepted by the world. The current price drop is just normal in the investment market. as well as the stock market and real estate. have increased and have decreased. so patiently waiting. The market will soon grow and stabilize
teioaie9837

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:41:29 AM

I really don't have much experience in this field but some of my friends gave me advice like this and I want to give you "Sell what you have and keep what you need" Don't worry too much.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

it looks like this is a very normal movement because bitcoin moves up and down, if you can see the graphs then bitcoin when January to July usually bitcoin entering a down trend after it enters the bitcoin year-end phase will be very expensive.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:54:36 AM

Predicting some regarding the value of BTC is not possible.Ups and downs are very common in BTC's value.It is expected that bitcoin will reach its highest value by the end of this year.It simply depends upon the number of investors.More the number of investors more will be the value of BTC.Bull market is soon expected.It will be globally accepted as a legal currency in coming decades.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

Nothing will happen to the bitcoin because already you can see there are many companies supporting the bitcoin and this makes to increase its price even higher. So it will take some to reach higher now it is the best time to hold the coins along with bitcoin.
It will be affected by the factors that directly affect the market. And it will increase or decrease for people to follow reviews. Especially in the future it will bring more value to the community. Definitely.

baundul

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:19:55 PM

Several people said Bitcoin is illegal. Also Bitcoin price illegal. Because there is no standard or legal price. Every moment change its price. We are harass Bitcoin price pump and dump. Price are laying a fun game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: