Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7756 times)
letzdodiz (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:26:40 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:41:43 AM

I would say that BTC was in a bubble, because let's be honest, the value we saw during December-January was insane, it was artificially increased, it just couldn't keep at that rhythm. Now I think we are seeing its actual value, which in my opinion should be around $6-7k, and I really hope we will start to see a slow increase, but unfortunately this market is too small and some people can really do almost whatever they want, so I think we'll see these pumps and dumps for quite a long time.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:47:42 AM

Don't panic. I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. The market is saturated. $6,500 is the bottom line for bitcoin this year.

As long as we continue to believe in bitcoin, it will grow steadily in 1-2 months.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:51:35 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 02:01:38 AM by PauloLuks

To the people who say Bitcoin is a bubble. I would say Bitcoin is the pin that’s going to pop the bubble. The bubble is the insane bond markets and the fake equity markets that are propped up by the central banks. Those are the bubbles.
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1870

dice9.win

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:16:02 AM

Don't panic. I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. The market is saturated. $6,500 is the bottom line for bitcoin this year.

As long as we continue to believe in bitcoin, it will grow steadily in 1-2 months.
We already hit $6,200+ during February of this year. Nothing is for sure in the crypto world, bitcoin could go below $6000 once the mt gox trustee surprises everyone by dumping all of the 100k.

Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Buy bitcoin while it's dipping. If you already bought bitcoin and don't have any plans of buying more just hold them until the next havlng occurs. Avoid investing on ICOs.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
thienlonghue

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:16:34 AM

What will happen to bitcoin at 17th April. I know there is an annual invest wave on April, but I don't think it can stop down trend of crytocurrency

▄                  ▀▄███▀▄       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       B i s t r o o . i o       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       ▄▀███▄▀                  ▄
▄                 Bistroo gives control back to business owners and consumers                 ▄
▄              |     Whitepaper     |        Twitter        |      Telegram      |    ANN Thread    |              ▄
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:19:57 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

one good advise is to hodl.. you cant do anything, the market is doing a healthy correction and if your loss with the current value then your only option is to hold.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:38:34 AM

one good advise is to hodl.. you cant do anything, the market is doing a healthy correction and if your loss with the current value then your only option is to hold.

I agree with this! The market is undergoing a healthy correction. Once it is done, we will have a stronger and more profitable market. Just hold your coins because I assure you that it will give you huge profit in the future. If you have more capital, acquire more Bitcoin and altcoins specially those in the top 10 in coinmarketcap.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

With your last sentence I believe that you are very very depressed about the whole bitcoin economy going down along with your investments! Well, you are not wrong anyway as its our money that we are loosing at the rate of earth is moving around the sun!  Tongue

The facts:
Bitcoin is trying to come up as fast as it could because there are many investors who are jumping into it and this can be seen from the 24 hours volume that is been put into it.
However, whenever bitcoin is trying to come up then there are few of the bad news coming from the globe. Recently, everyone knows that India started banning the crypto and this created huge FUD amongst the Indians and literally the market of Indian crypto dropped way below the international market. This left BTC to no where but in the down trend and thus we saw its major drop again. Unless and until FUD's doesn't stop and pace of investment doesn't increase we cant see the Sun coming! Just sit tight!

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

leonair

Activity: 1176
Merit: 388

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:11:38 AM

What you have said really reflects your rank, since the existence of Bitcoin it grows so big that it can made you a million from a 100 bucks and if you want an easy example then just go back to the price of it exactly 1 year from now and you'll surely understand what I am trying to say but if your only basis is the last 3-4 months of it then maybe you are right. People like you are the ones that got hyped up then ride by the massive increase last year and most of you used the strategy of 'Buy high, Sell low' that eventually will make losses no matter what.

There is no overnight success, if there is then everybody is rich. What will happen to Bitcoin will happen and it's up to you if you still believe to its future or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

It's true that these months the value of bitcoin prices is always down, and I think for investors it's pretty quiet, and I'm sure the bitcoin price will bounce up again and just wait for the time.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:20:01 AM

Most bitcoin users are those who invest, and also bitcoin is widely used to buy altcoins and they trade in altcoins more in comparison with those using for Online transactions.
AccidentalGenius

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:29:28 AM

No one really knows what is going to be with BTC. But march historically was always the worst month
hopelessromantiko

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:31:28 AM

It is a good time to buy bitcoin while it is dipping for now as it won't be for long. It would recover in 1 to 2 months probably in June as it settles and goes back up. Just being optimistic cause there is no certainties here. Patience and HODL. Peace.  Smiley
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:33:32 AM

It's so early to say so. It's just a quarter past the ATH period. People feel so because price is always falling during this quarter. Time is longer when you're impatient. Some people think it will take at least a year for bitcoin to recover its price. So, be patient man.Smiley
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

I think we have seen most of the decline in the Bitcoin price already. It has come down from a very high position when it was at $19,000 and so far it has not fallen below $6,300. I think we will see a recovery during the second and third quarters of this year but not more than 10 - 12,000.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:49:55 AM

Bitcoins price will rise soon, as there are only a limited number of 21 million bitcoins available in the crypto market and due to high demand in the market there are still possibility for the rise in price of bitcoins, currently there are only around 16 million bitcoins are in circulation and due to halving after every four years the level of difficulty of mining bitcoins increases which means after every four years number of bitcoins distributed to the miners for mining will be cut short or decreased so it will take more than 150 years to complete the mining of bitcoins. The price of bitcoins will definitely rise with a huge leap in the market, the price of bitcoins affects the increase or decrease of altcoins as bitcoins are the first crypto currency in the crypto world.

sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:52:21 AM

I have a little bit experience with Bitcoin but I can that Bitcoin future is will much better than now, I think Bitcoin will be future money also some fo people already accept that as the main income source. so will much better though we want.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:55:06 AM

It was normal in market to have up and down, and besides market was unpredictable you will cannot predict the value of it, but having a long down trend is one of the opportunity to have a coin you wanted to have you can buy them as long as you have a lot of money go shopping your favorite coin and don't depressed yourself it was not helpful.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:00:40 AM

It's so early to say so. It's just a quarter past the ATH period. People feel so because price is always falling during this quarter. Time is longer when you're impatient. Some people think it will take at least a year for bitcoin to recover its price. So, be patient man.Smiley

I think that bitcoin is currently in the adjustment period where you can observe that the fluctuation is normal this time and by the time there is an increase, it has not yet surpass the $8K mark. However, I believe bitcoin will continue to last for many years and would further increase the price value in the coming years to come. This year could probably a start of a relevant increase in the last quarter of the year just like what happened in the last year where it almost reached at $20K USD mark. So, let us wait for the time being for the expected growth to happen within the coming months.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: