Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7763 times)
Gathel

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

Here are some things that will happen to bitcoin

One, taxation will be a big problem. Tax issues will be an important issue later, if bitcoin is already set up. How to, for example, report the benefits accurately to the regulator.

Two, the number of cryptococcal adopters will increase. Yonatan Sela, SVP's business development from PROPS by YouNow, which uses blockchain to build a media ecosystem estimates that by the end of 2018, there will be more than 50 million people worldwide holding at least one cardiac crypto.

"My hope is bitcoin will continue to retain value as a form of digital gold, and the promise of digital money will be met by Dash," Woodin Node40 said.

Three, bitcoin develops into a payment network. Bbtcoin is currently used as a speculative asset and asset value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
I’m sure nothing will happen to bitcoin, correction is necessary but we haven’t to be panic, but we have to patience. So don’t sell bitcoin panic ally but you have to buy more in dip & hold them.
No one can give the time frame but it is sure end of 2018 will bring some positive news.
buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:15:41 AM

What will happen to bitcoin?
which will occur in bitcoin that is progress and improvement over time.
bitcoin has been in great demand in the community even in other countries.

Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:37:36 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
I think we should wait more time because it will not be permanently low value of bitcoin, maybe now it has a low value but after a few months or a year it will back to its original value.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

I can say to them that before investing in bitcoin you must know and you must accept how risky is it. If you follow the graph of bitcoin value each year, you already know that the flactuation of bitcoin is every time. I can advise to them that they will continue hold you bitcoin and be updated always about the value and I promise that you can return your capital money that you invest.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

I’m sure nothing will happen to bitcoin, correction is necessary but we haven’t to be panic, but we have to patience. So don’t sell bitcoin panic ally but you have to buy more in dip & hold them.
No one can give the time frame but it is sure end of 2018 will bring some positive news.

when bitcoin prices go down we certainly do not need to panic and sell some bitcoin we already have, keep the bitcoin we have until the price rises above the price when you buy it, if you do not want to lose or lose, many people say that bitcoin will raise the price at the end of 2018, but is it possible that it will happen, we can only to analyze it, and will never know the truth.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

I think we have seen most of the decline in the Bitcoin price already. It has come down from a very high position when it was at $19,000 and so far it has not fallen below $6,300. I think we will see a recovery during the second and third quarters of this year but not more than 10 - 12,000.
As of now, the price of bitcoin is keep in declining and I hope it would not continue on declining because many people would say that it would become bubble. In addition to that, the price of bitcoin will bounce back and it will reached again the $20000 and it will become more expensive. Lastly, if the price of bitcoin is declining the best thing to do is to hold it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

Bitcoin is on critical stage so from now on , bitcoin popularity is being tested.

For trader it's become nightmare since they must cut loss
For investors, holding may be the only option.
For new investors, it's become a chance for people to buy cheap
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

Just like every other market the crypto market has fluctuations.  I believe bitcoin price will still increase in 7th he nearest future.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

panic sellers should learn to have some patience and wait a little while, every investment sees such ups and down.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

Currently Bitcoin is experiencing a decline in prices, And this makes the Investors panic because Balance is reduced quite a lot, and I hope it will not last long. I hope the price of Bitcoin back up, let the bitcoin holders not too long in Concerns. Create new Investors, let's buy Bitcoin now, because the current price is low, and you will get a bigger profit if you want to buy now.
dashcollector

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

Just wait for the prices to stable down, I agree that it is very volatile currently. I am expecting this ti change after it goes to $15000.
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

It's so early to say so. It's just a quarter past the ATH period. People feel so because price is always falling during this quarter. Time is longer when you're impatient. Some people think it will take at least a year for bitcoin to recover its price. So, be patient man.Smiley

I think that bitcoin is currently in the adjustment period where you can observe that the fluctuation is normal this time and by the time there is an increase, it has not yet surpass the $8K mark. However, I believe bitcoin will continue to last for many years and would further increase the price value in the coming years to come. This year could probably a start of a relevant increase in the last quarter of the year just like what happened in the last year where it almost reached at $20K USD mark. So, let us wait for the time being for the expected growth to happen within the coming months.

Bitcion will continue to hit mark above 10k or more than that prediction will be 30k this year let's have our strong faith in it.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

What will happen to bitcoin? i think the value of bitcoin will increase very high and all country they will recognize bitcoin. bitcoin has been in great demand in many country.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

Just wait for the prices to stable down, I agree that it is very volatile currently. I am expecting this ti change after it goes to $15000.

Yes, the market value of bitcoin until now is still slowly decreasing and we don't know yet when it rise back because it's very hard to predict the movement of bitcoin due to it volatile characteristic.
Sesiaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

I think in the future that bitcoun will become more by the people of the world, and I'm also sure bitcoin the price will be higher. Despite all these lately a lot of bad news about bitcoin, bitcoin will always always be the best
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

That Bitcoin is in a bubble, because to be honest you, the value we see during January-the culprit is crazy, it artificially increases, it can not follow that rhythm. Now I think we're seeing the true value, which I think should be around $ 7-8k, and you really hope you'll start seeing a slow increase. People like you are the ones who got hyped up by the massive increase of the year then and most of you use the 'Buy high, Sell low' strategy that will ultimately make a loss no matter what. No success overnight.
shahin_ameen

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

I think bitcoin is trying to be normal and stable. and it's good for bitcoin to be more popular and more acceptable.
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

every time bitcoin tries to appear then there is only a little bad news coming from the world. Recently, everyone knows that India is starting to ban crypto and this creates a big FUD among people It's a good time to buy bitcoin when it is dipped for now because it will not take long. It will recover within 1 to 2 months maybe in June will rise again
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

those who lose hope when bitcoin down, because they only know bitcoin when the high price as at the end of last year, but which has been a few years ago investing with bitcon will not lose hope, although now bitcoin still not showing significant improvement, but they will definitely believes that bitcoin will return to its highest price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: