Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7766 times)
Roomshambles

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

When you already know that bitcoin values ​​are predictable and always go up and down quickly. Then you have to keep convincing yourself to keep believing the bitcoin will continue to increase in the future.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

for me, bitcoin nowadays nothing happens just a price reduction, maybe it's normal on bitcoin because bitcoin prices fluctuate.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Well, if you want to invest I think it is more advisable to do short terms than long terms so does bitcoin circulates on the market unlike if you do long term it's just in stock? So the supply of bitcoin decreases.

crazyavdik

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

In my opion It is very difficult to predict what will happen in future. but in bitcoin I think there's a big possibility that bitcoin can increase after a year or may be before Christmas.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

the bitcoin price has now gone down and in 2018 I think it will go down for a long time, bitcoin will go up but it will go down again so we have to be patient to wait for bitcoin to recover and have a high price again
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

maybe that will happen to bitcoin is bitcoin will fall, because often many negative issue issue about bitcoin, but bitcoin will surely return and will progress from before its.
russ26

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Well, do your stuffs as what you do when the market price isn't as low as this. Just continue to strive it up again, don't lose hope those like the other it won't be good to yourself mentally and financially and to the market as well. Just stay firm on holding it and buying it more. Once the market price rebuilds itself again and regain its last december 2017 it will be a guaranteed profit right there. Don't fool yourself like others they are already fool once they lose the faith they have on bitcoin.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

maybe that will happen to bitcoin is bitcoin will fall, because often many negative issue issue about bitcoin, but bitcoin will surely return and will progress from before its.

optimistic for the development of bitcoin in the future, we can see the movement of bitcoin despite the many negative issues that hit and cornered bitcoin but its growth rose again in the not too long. I believe for the future bitcoin will bounce higher perkembangnya. those who suffer a lot from bitcoin because most are exposed to panic when a negative issue comes in and immediately sells it at a low price from the time of purchase, so it's better to keep holding it back up again.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:18:14 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to rise especially at the end of the year, maybe a few weeks back bitcoin has decreased but in the next few weeks until the end of the year bitcoin will continue to rise ..

syndeton

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

To answer this question, I spent some time looking at historical data to try to understand the effect on price when the CME (which was created back in 1898) first listed various metals such as Gold, Silver, & Platinum. There are some limits to this analysis, I admit, but these are interesting data points to consider.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

optimistic for the development of bitcoin in the future, we can see the movement of bitcoin despite the many negative issues that hit and cornered bitcoin but its growth rose again in the not too long. I believe for the future bitcoin will bounce higher perkembangnya. those who suffer a lot from bitcoin because most are exposed to panic when a negative issue comes in and immediately sells it at a low price from the time of purchase, so it's better to keep holding it back up again.
Well good to hear you are one of the optimistic persons believes on the development of bitcoin in the future. Even fuds happens I can sense bitcoin will really recover. Low price usually happen in bitcoin market but let us see this months onwards the swing changes in the market.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

Nothing will happen because ups and down is a normal system and it will rise soon.
The market value of bitcoin and all other crypto coins is something which will keep on changing in the future and that we cannot expect that to remain stable. This change in the market value of the bitcoin affects the behavior and the performance of the bitcoin but I don’t think so that because of this, bitcoin must suffer much as this is something which is helping the ones who are there in the world of the bitcoin in making of money.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:42:37 PM

Bitcoin need to be strong. Unfortunately till the time the market matures, everything depends on Bitcoin’s performance. The blockchain space, the technology, the people working in it, governments who want to use it in their systems will realize slowly a ‘good’ crypto market is healthy for them as well and then I guess FUD stops”
tazman

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

now we just need to be patient, bitcoin resurrection time is just a matter of time. this is just the turnaround of moments that we should enjoy as users and bitcoin owners.
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:41:34 AM

Although bitcoin is currently declining. I'm sure it will not last long. I'm sure bitcoin will go up in the near future. and bitcoin will be more accepted by the community.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:05:56 AM

Bitcoin will be a mystery and hard to guess, this is because the pros and cons of bitcoin continue to increase so we will be hard to guess despite the drop price, but I am sure that someday the price will continue to improve.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

The only thing that will happen to Bitcoin is the same thing that has been happening the previous years; the price will just be fluctuating and when it hits an all-time high price, it will drop back to a low rate but still a rate that will be above the previous lowest price.

When it goes to the next year, same thing will also happen. That’s why people will advise you to hold your investment in Bitcoin (HODL) and wait till the end of that, cause that’s when the profit is likely to come.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

If you're asking us on how to invest your money on crypto currency then you shouldntake everything we say with a grain of salt. Me? Whenever the market is down, you buy more to beef up your earnings. Look at the trends, fron that you identify when to sell. Always buy whenever the market is down and sell when in an all time high. Clean and simple

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

For me, bitcoin will survive in this situation even there a so plenty accusation about him. We now that bitcoin’s value plummet to much if you compared it to its amount in last December and now bitcoin’s cost is very meager. I think bitcoin will increase back its price, at the third quarter of the year but slowly increase. But it will depend on what will happen in the future if so big company or influential person speak out that they will be accepting bitcoin. Bitcoin encounter this kind of situation like this in early years of it, and bitcoin survive I still believe in bitcoin and its capability. Smiley
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

The only thing that will happen to Bitcoin is the same thing that has been happening the previous years; the price will just be fluctuating and when it hits an all-time high price, it will drop back to a low rate but still a rate that will be above the previous lowest price.

When it goes to the next year, same thing will also happen. That’s why people will advise you to hold your investment in Bitcoin (HODL) and wait till the end of that, cause that’s when the profit is likely to come.
I think bitcoin will rise a lot in the coming future.Bitcoin has been on the top of all the cryptocurrencies from a very long time and will remain on the top because on other altcoin or cryptocurrency has the power to overtake it.Bitcoin is spreading its roots all over the market and it can give competition to fiat currency in the future.It also has some advantages over the normal currency.It is the best option for investment in today's date as the prices are rising so it gives huge amount of returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: