Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7763 times)
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
We don't really know yet and we can't conclude anything yet since bitcoin and other crypto is messed up at the moment. The best thing we can do right now is to keep on investing and hold on to our faith and belief that bitcoin will soon recover. It is possible so there's nothing wrong about being optimistic about all the things that's happening at the crypto world right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

I think the current price of bitcoin is relatively stable, generally at medium level. If the bitcoin value increases drastically or decreases drastically, it will not be good. In the future, the value of bitcoin will increase, but not increase fast. Good luck.

I think now we are seeing the true value, which I think should be around $ 6-7k, and I really hope we'll start seeing a slow increase, but unfortunately this market is too small and some people can actually do almost anything they want, so I think we will see this pump and disposal for quite a long time.
I would say that BTC is in a bubble, because to be honest, the value we see during December-January is crazy, it artificially increases, it just can not keep up with that rhythm.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Bitcoin's price is very confusing since it is volatile so the best thing you can do about it is to find a great timing before entering or investing on bitcoin. Bitcoin may look bad right now but sooner or later, it will surely recover and will make everyone happy once again. We should just be patient about it and good things will surely take place.
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

Most likely, Bitcoin has a future, and it is quite colorful. Of course, it takes years for the crypto currency to get to its feet. As the famous programmer and writer Joel Spolsky says: "The development of good software takes 10 years. Get used to it. " Even in the process of building the service infrastructure, it becomes clear that Bitcoin is developing.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

what's going to happen with bitcoin seems to just happen is price movements going up and down, and there's bound to be a lot of bad news and good news that's the effect of bitcoin prices.

QueenEde

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

The truth is that Crypto has come to stay. But it's still an evolving market. Not even up to a trillion dollars yet. Ultimately, bitcoin will rise above these levels. Be patient Wink
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

We just have to hold on to it. It's not the first time it happened to Bitcoin. Every Year we always see Bitcoin's value goes up and down. But the good thing was it always survived. and I know that same thing would happen this year. it might its' lowest value, but it will eventually rise again. we just have to wait for it and never lose hope.

popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

Bitcoin will be better for the future, because I'm sure bitcoin will be useful in the future and used as possible by people who want to transact quickly and safely.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

bitcoin will come to places very well. From this light, I think we will see very good ascents. it is now fully inflated, it is very close to an explosion.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

Bitcoin will be better for the future, because I'm sure bitcoin will be useful in the future and used as possible by people who want to transact quickly and safely.

Although it is true that bitcoin has a great future, we cannot predict the 100 percent of it , it is true that it is very useful nowadays, especially for payment transaction , because it is a little harder to go in banks or deposit cash on a  courier than paying online and fast, however it si a little bit risky to show even slightest information of your profile in the internet because of the hackers that are always attacking . If they can address this problem then it will give higher chance for a crypto to boom.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

In my opinion the bitcoin will be risen by more than the best for all of done for years. So its value will be great in the future. It will surpass its value that twenty thousand dollars per pieces. I believe that bitcoin will be great again someday. Regaining its popularity in every country. Bitcoin will great again soon just wait.
Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

Bitcoin's price is very confusing since it is volatile so the best thing you can do about it is to find a great timing before entering or investing on bitcoin. Bitcoin may look bad right now but sooner or later, it will surely recover and will make everyone happy once again. We should just be patient about it and good things will surely take place.

I just wanted to add, because you are saying to wait for a right time or right opportunity to buy bitcoin, well the question in that is when will be the right time? for me the time is now , why? because bitcoin is getting popular sooner or later bitcoin will pump up again and there is nothing we can do about it, nwo if you are saying that it might be a bad timing, the proper investment should have a goal and time and patience, no one succeed in just one night , if there is than it is very rare.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

Bitcoin is doing what Bitcoin always does, its price fluctuates. Don’t just focus on the price, look at the technology’s potential. While bubbles are supposed to burst…when at what stage no body knows.However bursting of bubbles is not the end in itsself .In technical terms its market correction . bitcoin has been volatile in the recent past in the range of 30 percent to 70 percent up or down,  and it's been the nature. Just believe that bitcoin will keep improving.
Adek nadia

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

I think bitcoin will stay with the times, the longer the world will be more modern, and bitcoin is very suitable for the future. so I'm sure will fend off all the speculation and will last forever.

GLOBAL REIT: Blockchain berdasarkan
Investasi Real Estat Pertama yang pernah ada, 〔http://globalreit.io/〕
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:10:12 PM

We just have to hold on to it. It's not the first time it happened to Bitcoin. Every Year we always see Bitcoin's value goes up and down. But the good thing was it always survived. and I know that same thing would happen this year. it might its' lowest value, but it will eventually rise again. we just have to wait for it and never lose hope.
It was normal for bitcoin to go up and down because its volatile. We dont need to panic wverytime its value drop, actually people tend to invest more everytime it happens. You just only need to hold on it and be patient on waiting, becauae sooner later, it can recover and will rise again.

Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

What's happening with bitcoin today certainly makes a lot of people disappointed, the expectations for rocketing prices are very difficult because many factors and of course many users are panicked is the main factor that makes bitcoin drop.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

Up to this time, still no one knows what will certainly happen about Bitcoin because what we are already hearing out since the start of this year are still mere speculations about Bitcoin and still no concrete statement to be stated as fact because still no one was proven and considered to be right. Maybe at this time, we can say that Bitcoin is a bubble due to its existing behavior but we do expect that this will end soon because we are hoping thay best things will come for Bitcoin wherein it will regain its loss and spread its benefits among its loyal users and investors.

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

I think bitcoin will stay with the times, the longer the world will be more modern, and bitcoin is very suitable for the future. so I'm sure will fend off all the speculation and will last forever.
hopefully the thing you say is really happening. because the bitcoin also requires a decision from the government. so we can not be free to go straight. because the government is responsible in every country
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

What's happening with bitcoin today certainly makes a lot of people disappointed, the expectations for rocketing prices are very difficult because many factors and of course many users are panicked is the main factor that makes bitcoin drop.

If you really know bitcoin you'll never get panic, I'm sure those people who got panic because of the price of bitcoin now are new in crypto currency world. Don't expect too much when you're in crypto because there's nothing sure on it.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:00:27 PM

I think bitcoin will thrive in the next few years. Because there are many online payment needs. And this is the current trend of the market. This will promote bitcoin development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: