Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7763 times)
rightway00372018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever. It will lose some of its value eventually, yes, but it will never be surpassed entirely. Some altcoins will match it in price, but is a security and it will always be.

Many times already that bitcoin tried to increase but so sad that the market value still not performing well and it continous to drop but even though the market is not in favor in bitcoin i'm still believe that in due to time it will spark for a great profit.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

i think bitcoin will keep ruling at least for a few years. after that probably an alternative coin with a better blockchain solution will start to dominate the market but even bitcoin will die crypto market and blockchain technology will stay alive for sure.

turn the page
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

i think bitcoin will keep ruling at least for a few years. after that probably an alternative coin with a better blockchain solution will start to dominate the market but even bitcoin will die crypto market and blockchain technology will stay alive for sure.
Not for few years rather a little bit longer. Bitcoins have made their place in the hearts of people with their immense user friendly behavior and chances for everyone to earn form them. They wouldn’t just becoming dead in coming few years rather I see them charming the whole world. We can just assume to see them in international market for more than a century or even more.
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:46:13 AM

Yeah, I do agree with you. Bitcoin will continue to stay on the top for the next few years but sooner or later, other cryptocurrencies will replace bitcoin. It seems that bitcoin can not adapt human's demand and there are too many transaction which bitcoin can not solve in just a day. Better blockchain such as ethereum or litecoin can easily do this. They have a great chance to replace bitcoin

ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:53:28 AM

no one knows what the next btc price will be like, all can only predict it, because anything can happen, optimistically because the hope for better is very big, no need to panic by listening to issues that are not important,
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

For me to be honest bitcoin is so insane. I know everyone knows this because as we all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable just like a elevator it is going to up/increase then next is it will going down/decrease. But it is normal to have this kind of situation speacially to bitcoin. However, we believe that bitcoin will be here forever or last forever and help the people around the world. We need to have patience always because we will never know if the value of the bitcoin will increase tomorrow. Always have patience in everything specially to bitcoin to have a better prize 😊😊
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

You must remain consistent with your investment. If it's for a long-term investment then keep doing it. And do not get affected by the people who sell it and also tell you that bitcoin will continue to fall. I believe that investing in bitcoin will be very legit for the long term. That's my advice.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:34:11 AM

Bitcoin will continuously grow because there are people in the corporate world today who are switching to become a full time trader in the market and because of that, we can expect for the price of bitcoins to grow even more in the future.

darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

I can only advice to is hodl your Bitcoin till the last quarter of the year that is the pick season of Bitcoin. And for just now you can just trade it to some altcoin to become bigger and when the times come it will give you a good profit  Cool.
avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

Will a bubble come to original form after it bursts ? I hope you got your answer on whether bitcoin is a bubble or not.
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

That's true, i mean, the Bitcoins value from th month of April until now is very low, it's so discouraging if you are investing big financial capital, but if you have small capital that you have invest it's ok if the bitcoins value will going up and going down, the bitcoins is like the wind, we don't where it will come from and where it will be going. we cannot see but we can feel it. but we need to be patients and follow the flow of the beat value of bitcoins. be a positive thinkers. always be positive and be a millioner.
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

Bitcoin will continue live and have a lot of progress. As we all know that bitcoin has a lot of usage today and in the future. Just like what i said earlier that bitcoin will go further and help everyone that used how to bitcoin. Also right now bitcoin has a up and down situation where in the value will go up and sometimes go down but if we are have positive thought in our minds and also have patient in our body we will get through all of this. Also i think in future bitcoin will also be our currency because right now bitcoin is so important and has a high value for us. 😊
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

If you invest in bitcoin it is given that you are ready for any mishaps, knowing that bitcoin is volatile and its value decreases and increases gradually it would be best to plan everything including the profit of your goal and the time alloted to it.

yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

This is happening because many people had purchase bitcoins at high price last year and they sell when price increase. I am still very much hopeful with bitcoins.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

I really do not know what gonna happen with bitcoin in the future.But I still believe that it will bring fortune to us in the long run.That is the reason why I'm still investing in it little by little because base on data gather in previous years despite the fact of sudden decrease in value there's still that big possibility that its going to pump again and again.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 756

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

I really do not know what gonna happen with bitcoin in the future.But I still believe that it will bring fortune to us in the long run.That is the reason why I'm still investing in it little by little because base on data gather in previous years despite the fact of sudden decrease in value there's still that big possibility that its going to pump again and again.

Yes I also don’t know what is the Reason for the Down of That bitcoin but I know only one thing this is not a permanent this is just temporary one hope the confusions will clear soup and a new future will be came so for the user.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

Now the price of Bitcoin is normalizing and stabilizing. It noted to be rising at a steady rate. This is a good sign for its growth during the second half of the year. The price of Bitcoin is been predicted to rise as high as $20k to $30k by the ending of the year as it did last December. Let us be hopeful.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Instead of crying of loses why don't you buy more bitcoin at these cheap price right now, just keep hold your bitcoin that you already bought soon bitcoin will increase at the end of this year. 
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Bitcoins will just expand widely depending on the state of the market and if most of the people will prefer cryptocurrency then economy will be also affected because banks will be disregarded and they will place their capital on cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Bitcoins will just expand widely depending on the state of the market and if most of the people will prefer cryptocurrency then economy will be also affected because banks will be disregarded and they will place their capital on cryptocurrency market.

The decrease in bitcoin price is just part of its volatility and will soon recover. It is noted that in tthe past few months the bitcoin price gradually goes up yet easily goes down. However, this is not something to be scared of for this is just the realist of a decentralized currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: