Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7759 times)
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

What will happen to bitcoin at 17th April. I know there is an annual invest wave on April, but I don't think it can stop down trend of crytocurrency

Well as of now it's already the middle of the month and still the price is currently decreasing or gradually decreasing , some are anticipating and also looking forward to bitcoin pump , but then again recently based on what i research and based on the fact that my friend said , is that bitcoin supply and demand is at the lowest so basically the price is expected , and tons of users or should i say some are panicking and resulting the price decrease.
In the period of modernization and modernization, I think the future of Bitcoin will soon be completed and have a place in the economic system. Everyone can see the potential and effectiveness of Bitcoin. They will find ways to benefit from it, so I recommend that you keep it. The value of Bitcoin is undeniable.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
It's so early to say so. It's just a quarter past the ATH period. People feel so because price is always falling during this quarter. Time is longer when you're impatient. Some people think it will take at least a year for bitcoin to recover its price. So, be patient man.Smiley

I think that bitcoin is currently in the adjustment period where you can observe that the fluctuation is normal this time and by the time there is an increase, it has not yet surpass the $8K mark. However, I believe bitcoin will continue to last for many years and would further increase the price value in the coming years to come. This year could probably a start of a relevant increase in the last quarter of the year just like what happened in the last year where it almost reached at $20K USD mark. So, let us wait for the time being for the expected growth to happen within the coming months.

We will never know what will happen next, or what to become on Bitcoin for the future... the market structure, the fundamentals, market price value, market stability all are just  a product of speculation,or prediction. no one knows about tomorrow's market trading behavior.

tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

What you are saying seems like it's the very recent status of bitcoin going down. Check the statistics of Bitcoin on google. You will clearly see that bitcoin has come a long way and it's got a lot of room to improve. Patience is the key. No point panicking. It will go back up and this time even higher.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Yes you are correct It was normal that the price of Bitcoin gets down and in market, It is normal also to have up and down, and besides market was unpredictable you will cannot predict the price or value of it. But for me, I think having a long down trend is one of the opportunity to those people who wait to this situation and also to have a coin that you wanted to have, you can buy them as long as you have a lot of money. So then, I want to advise to you that don't over think or worry for this situation. Go shopping your favorite coin and don't depressed yourself because It was not helpful for your job..
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Bitcoin is in the process of recovering prices as well as they will make the market better by virtue of their presence in the digital forex market, BitCon will be increasingly trusted by investors.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

I would say that BTC was in a bubble, because let's be honest, the value we saw during December-January was insane, it was artificially increased, it just couldn't keep at that rhythm. Now I think we are seeing its actual value, which in my opinion should be around $6-7k, and I really hope we will start to see a slow increase, but unfortunately this market is too small and some people can really do almost whatever they want, so I think we'll see these pumps and dumps for quite a long time.
Just look at the support of bitcoin in terms of its volume and stock on the market. It does not link on what a bubble could be in the future. It is a form of currency that certainly depends on the support of people and when there are still a support for both the consumer and the developers of bitcoin as well as the blockchain system it will surely develop and be a more efficient form of cryptocurreny for the future.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

Bitcoin is in the process of recovering prices as well as they will make the market better by virtue of their presence in the digital forex market, BitCon will be increasingly trusted by investors.
Bitcoin is still improving it since its first appearance. Volatility is always present, but the potential and the potential that Bitcoin makes is really clear. Bitcoin prices are falling, but I'm sure it will soon rise again. Trust and retain your Bitcoin number. It is the future of the world.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

I would say that BTC was in a bubble, because let's be honest, the value we saw during December-January was insane, it was artificially increased, it just couldn't keep at that rhythm. Now I think we are seeing its actual value, which in my opinion should be around $6-7k, and I really hope we will start to see a slow increase, but unfortunately this market is too small and some people can really do almost whatever they want, so I think we'll see these pumps and dumps for quite a long time.
Just look at the support of bitcoin in terms of its volume and stock on the market. It does not link on what a bubble could be in the future. It is a form of currency that certainly depends on the support of people and when there are still a support for both the consumer and the developers of bitcoin as well as the blockchain system it will surely develop and be a more efficient form of cryptocurreny for the future.

Global markets also lost some value since january 2018. Bitcoin lost more value, this is true. But bitcoin and crypto markets can recover the loss with new capital flow coming from international investment funds.

This type of flows will make bitcoin even stronger, I believe for the next years.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

Bitcoin is still improving it since its first appearance. Volatility is always present, but the potential and the potential that Bitcoin makes is really clear. Bitcoin prices are falling, but I'm sure it will soon rise again. Trust and retain your Bitcoin number. It is the future of the world.
Bitcoin will soon regain momentum as before. Besides the negative information, Bitcoin is still quietly improving its value and continues to show great potential. Many will continue to trade Bitcoin and make it more popular. People pay more attention to it and Bitcoin will gradually become stable.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

Any trading market has a rise and fall. I would not be surprised if you bought bitcoin at the peak, and now sold the entire Deposit with a big minus . You just need to have patience in such cases or carefully study the market you are going to enter.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

It's true that in the near future the cost of bitcoins is going down, and I think that for investors this is a fairly quiet state, and I'm sure that the bitcoin price will rise again, it just takes time.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

Time will come the the price of bitcoin will find it's stable state once all the supply were mine and it is fully utilize by the masses. Bitcoin price is still in the process of market correction due to supply and demand. Bitcoin being the father of cryptocurrency wil continue to evolve overtime and will continue to provide new opportunity to individuals and companies to further enhance there process.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

It may continue to go down. There is some resistance around 5800-6200 dollars. If the ETF will approved, then the price will go to new ATH in a matter of hours.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:47:22 PM

Nothing will obviously happen to bitcoin. I wonder why people keep worried about the rice and fall in the price of bitcoin. When the price is on the surge, the news is different, when it starts falling, that is when you see people who really believe themselves to be crypto enthusiast panicking. These are the same people who raise topics to praise bitcoin forgetting that in the crypto world, volatility is the food these coins feed on.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

Bitcoins has a bright future because there are a lot of people today who are investing a huge amount even the market price is dumping because most of them believes that the price will grow again after a few months and they will earn more profit

denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

I think the bitcoin price will continue to decline in the near future, you can see that the market is bearish in the long term so it is difficult to trade at this time. The bitcoin price will continue to fall until the end of 2018 and the price of altcoin is the same, so at this point you should only short-term investment and divide your capital to invest.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:38:45 PM

The market is currently on a downward trend. So in the next few days bitcoin will go down 5k5 so your job at this moment is wait to buy it. But when bitcoin goes down so much it will be high at the end of the year. That's my thoughts.
Zohina

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:45:53 PM

Suggestion from me you should always observe 7 factors that can menyebapkan turunya btc price.
1. BTC mine closes, chances are they will release all the btc they have and will result in an abundance of existing quantities, auto prices will drop.
2.Closed exchange firms, usually due to legal problems, can also be attacked by hackers, resulting in btc holders diverting to other exchanges.
3. declaration of btc usage, major state licensors may revoke it later.
4.the number of treder more than user.
5.muncul negative news, it can lower the price
btc.
6. into fraud, causing holders of btc rame rame to sell their crypto money and make their btc inventory abundant resulting in the decline in the value of the currency.
7.the market saturation, usually will not last long.

mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:21:43 AM

When bitcoin exchange rates decrease may a powerful way to avoid major losses is to try not to panic because a trader who sells assets together when the exchange rate is in bad condition will automatically aggravate the market situation to be turbulent in a relatively long period.

smiledeveloper

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

There is nothing to worried about bitcoin future. So, calm down. You are pretty right that there are ups and down on btc price.But I can say you from my previous years experience that btc never fall end of the year it will increased. So, investor must should be control of their emotions.If you are a investor then keep and watch.
End of the year you will gain profit.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: