Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7763 times)
cryptoguy1234

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

The market estimation of bitcoin and all other crypto coins is something which will continue changing later on and that we can't anticipate that that will stay stable. This adjustment in the market estimation of the bitcoin influences the conduct and the execution of the bitcoin yet I don't think with the goal that along these lines, bitcoin must endure much as this is something which is helping the ones who are there in the realm of the bitcoin in profiting.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

Many have made a lot of loses and it was true. But somehow I believe that it will actually be going back to what was once the highest price of bitcoin ever. Certainly there are so many ups and down with bitcoin values and this becomes almost natural to see bitcoin behaving like this. We need patience and more usage for bitcoin because I really think that is the only way to make more profit in bitcoin while not actually just pumping it such that it appears to be like a bubble.

Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:13:37 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
As you've mentioned, it has been a tradition for bitcoin to go down real hard whenever it goes up high unexpectedly. Though this kind of events are being normal already, you should just set yourself ready whenever you are feeling that one is so close from happening or you can use the opportunity to buy plenty and hold it up until it rises once again.
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

I think that it is pretty capable of overcoming fiat currencies and becoming the world currency for all needs.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

I do not think there will be any problems with bitcoin at this time, just the price is up and down steadily

Bitcoin supply turned into dumped and it is the problem that Bitcoin's investors reached the limit of coin supply. Yes the price is still up there but the blockchain cannot holds a lot of transaction so it will result as shortage of supply.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

I advise you to be more patient in investing in bitcoin. Because investing in bitcoin I think is perfect for the long term. Looking at the potential bitcoin that is like now. I believe that in the future bitcoin prices will increase. So be patient and wait longer.

Saldung

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

maybe 10-15 more bitcoins will be replaced by the latest technology platform
and for now bitcoin is still the top coin in the crypto market
and I'm sure bitcoin makes a lot of difference to millions of people around the world
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

no one knows what exactly will happen to bitcoin but according to me it is going to increase and goint to bring us big moneys and what our target is i guess and hope so.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

We don't have any ideas exactly on what will happen to bitcoin because the price it's not stable so anytime it will increase or decrease depends on the user. But hoping that bitcoin will go high so many people will gain big benefits on it nowadays just hold for it until the price will be bigger.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

which will happen to bitcoin in the future is bitcoin will grow forward and bitcoin will increase its enthusiasts, because now the price of bitcoin start rising, I am sure bitcoin will add forward.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

Every trading have dump and pump.now btc dumping. hoped that again can pump. just wait for the time.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:14:17 AM

I am positive that bitcoin will actually be successful in the future despite of the bubble like behavior observed. I believe these are just effects of the hype but even then with what happens like the long fall of the cryptocurrency market, there are still many who are using bitcoin and these utility will make bitcoin still stable even the market would go down many times.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
In my opinion, with the current value of bitcoin, you can say it is a bubble. But do not lose faith in it, I believe bitcoin will grow and soon reach the $ 50k mark. So now is a good time to invest, buy and hold it until the end of the year
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

Nowadays bitcoin price is very low but if you have little or have bitcoin in bulk better do not you sell first because many say that this bitcoin will return soared at the end of year 2018 and you enough patience
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
In just a few days, bitcoin prices skyrocketed, and its value surpassed the $6k8, $7k2, $7k6 thresholds. And in my next bid, the bitcoin will hit the next resistance of $8k8, so hold the bitcoin right now and trade around $8k8
brandsdk

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

Bitcoin still have a good future for investing,sometimes goes down a little but it will rise up again because a lot of benefit in bitcoin an people who support it.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

Although I'm not prossefional advisor but I think you should be patiently for awhile until bitcoin will recover little by little due to other reason why bitcoin will decreased thier price,although the lose will not return immedialety,but the essence of patient is also key to make a good profit ,
Kabul

Activity: 619

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

which will happen to bitcoin in the future is bitcoin will grow forward and bitcoin will increase its enthusiasts, because now the price of bitcoin start rising, I am sure bitcoin will add forward.
I do have the same thought like you. It is hard to stop bitcoin from growing in this year or even in the future. It has already gained a lot of reputation and now, people are starting to collect bitcoin instead of other things such as gold or silver. They believe that bitcoin can make them rich, just like gold in the past. The technology of bitcoin also can help our life a lot in the future

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

I do have the same thought like you. It is hard to stop bitcoin from growing in this year or even in the future. It has already gained a lot of reputation and now, people are starting to collect bitcoin instead of other things such as gold or silver. They believe that bitcoin can make them rich, just like gold in the past. The technology of bitcoin also can help our life a lot in the future

Actually in my opion bitcoin in a start of this year is like a bubble but it will slowly raise from time to time. It is not impossible that by the end of the year it will back to higher level. Don't panic just trust the history of bitcoin.
dario.93

Activity: 381

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

Of course we are having two options for the future of Bitcoin, one of them is that it will became a worldwide alternative payment method, and the second one is that it would be dead very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: