Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum's Price  (Read 4079 times)
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

Price Ethereum Today, generally no one is happy, I think that the price today should be around $ 1000 at least because Ethereum today is the name of the platform on which ICO conducts it has a serious load on the network and works successfully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

The year hasn't even passed half so its quite early to say that this year went down for Ethereum. Just wait for at least one good news to hit the markets. With proof of stake, plasma and sharding coming there isn't one but too many good news lined up for the Ethereum project.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

Anyone have calculate price to mine ETH. As we know that Bitcoin couldn't go below 6000$ price because it's nearly electric cost to mine 1 BTC. So we can approx lowest price of ETH possible  Grin
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

The price of Ethereum has been influenced, like all other cryptocurrencies in recent months, by this serious market crisis, at the current price in my opinion is a good opportunity to purchase. In fact, I think that as soon as the market recovers, its value should grow a lot
emelyanova

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

ETH is performing quite bad for last few days but this is happening with other alt coins. All we can do and wait for the prices to recover.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

Well, because the Etherium is still a separate project. Tokens with ERC-20 support can go up because they have a really good project, and the Ethereum in this process is just getting a small favor, but its price does not come off them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

Actually if viewed from the growth, should Ethereum (ETH) able to compete with Bitcoin (BTC) price in the future. Moreover, many factors have now become important support in the scope of Ethereum.
Meanwhile, when viewed from the Market Cap (Total Market Capitalization) Bitcoin did leave Ethereum, with a total Market Cap of $ 132 billion, with the last 24 trading volume of $ 5 billion. While supply Bitcoin in circulation has reached $ 16 million from max supply 21 million. That is, the supply of Bitcoin is getting thinner so according to the law of supply and demand, the price will also continue to increase in time.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

I still believe in Ethereum. Many ICO connect with Ethereum and if it really crashes, it will be catastrophic! Maybe BTC time is really comes to the end (not in the nearest future) and it can be replaced by new modernized coins.
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

Because simply bitcoin dictates what will happen to the market,it affects most of the altcoins as bitcoin is the most dominant in the whole market,the movements will trigger these shitcoins including ethereum to follow its path because those who will opppose will surely going to get lost in the market.Doesnt matter how these altcoins do because bitcoin is the king which dictates all.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

In your own opinion?

Bitcoin is the base market and it is the main coin. So when btc/usd down then all other coins are down as well.
Don't be disappointed, just hodl, don't give up. If you sale now then you will be in loss, right? Then what's the benefit here?

I'm still hodling some coins which I bought in 2016 because still the value is negative.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

Bd luck for ETH holders. Also bitcoin holders feeling disappointed. Nothing to say that's moment.
As a trader, I feel the matter of coinmarket dumpimg.
We should short trade for good things at this time.

Be hardworker
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

In your own opinion?

Bitcoin has more than half of the market capitalization and it has become the gold standard of the world of cryptocurrencies.  When the price of bitcoin falls, a negative information background and negative moods are created. Hamsters run to sell everything. I think this problem will go away with time.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

Now is a great opportunity to buy ethereum after such a fall. I do not believe that in 2-3 years there will be such an opportunity. Hurry!      
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

In your own opinion?

As you can see, not only ethereum follows bitcoin price, but all of coins/tokens fall the same price! You can see that by opening price graph and it's more or less exactly the same graphs, with usd. Right now I also think ethereum has more potential to grow, then bitcoin! Looking at a graph price eth/btc, ethereum is on the bottom of the price and I think it's great chance to buy, right now against usd and btc! So be patient and wait, profit doesn't come in couple of days, it might take month/years, so you just have to wait!

SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

Ethereum is not for short-term profit. This technology will actively develop for several more years.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

I think that you should not despair now while the course is still not stable, but it was quite expected that while in April everything will only begin to change.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

Ethereum is not for short-term profit. This technology will actively develop for several more years.
Yes, even we are in a huge bearish condition and it seems ETH though is really going down so hard, we can be sure about bouncing back of huge values for eth. I have not even bothered to have much time to check it, but what I saw yesterday would have actually made any newbie investor to somehow panic. One thing now is that a lot of people have learned their lessons never to buy into FOMO unless there is something really causing the uptrend with a strong demand. Like bitcoin, eth also has proved its  importance somehow so we can expect prices to reach previous ATH at any time within this year.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

2018 started very badly for Ethereum but it could definitely end up better. Its current price is very advantageous for those who want to enter the cryptocurrency market now by buying what I think is the currently best project. At the end of 2018, it could return around a thousand dollars if there is good growth in the coming months
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

we dont need to be so disappointed. Life is like that more often. Sometimes we get too lucky and sometimes we lose. In business u need to be tough and more skillful. Don't let events ruin ur judgement. Analyze the market well. Maybe next time u will succeed. By the way look at the graphs on exchanges u will see that BTC is closely related to ETH. Maybe it will give u a hint.
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

In your own opinion?

all the price of a coin depends on Bitcoin, any kind of coin, when Bitcoin price goes down, surely the coin will also come down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: