Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we limit members in one campaign?  (Read 1507 times)
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

I consider that the number of participants of a bounty needs to be limited. That's because of a large number of participants, rewards are too small. Of course for bounty campaigns it is perhaps not the really good idea as advertizing extends the smaller number of participants. But efficiency of such advertizing, unfortunately, low. All this because of a large number of bots, fake accounts and etc. But if to raise requirements to quality of accounts of participants, then the advertizing efficiency will increase.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

I think members shouldn't be limited because everyone has a right to participate every campaign. I may join a bounty in the last week and earning one stake with my participation. Also bounty owners want more people to advertise their project.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

The bountier like this ideal but the bounty manager or the owner if ICO project dont like this.  . The want to attractive more and more investor who invest in their project and dont care about the rewards for participant.
A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

Dear all,
Sorry for any inconvenience for this topic,
I’ve ever joined some bounty campaigns and get some tokens. Bellow are my thinking:
There are some projects attract so much participants, although that means the project is very interesting but it has limited bonus. Result, bonus that each participant receivers from the campaign very small. A lot of participants in one campaign has made so many spams on social networking….
So a question here: Should we limit members in one campaign?
(maybe depend on the bonus value of that campaign)
What are your thinking?
Please share…

There should definitely be a limit to the participants in a campaign, however it is very unlikely that the developers of that ico will want that, it is just common sense, the developers want as many promoters as they can get for their coin and if they limited the number of the participants that will limit the exposure of the project and that is something they do not want.

Dear friend,
I agree with you.
As my thinking, It is hard to limit the number of participants when the developers, project managers want to do reverse things because of advertisement purpose. I think we must accept that thing. I just hope they apply limit in part.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

It has advantages and disadvantages if we limit the members per campaign as other troll accounts may register and fill up all the slot and the genuine bounty hunters cannot participate thus all of the rewards can be rewarded by few people.

The main advantage of it is that the genuine bounty hunters will have decent bounty rewards on their work.

These should be considered in case the campaign will be limited.

quarkchain.io
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

in my opinion, we will limit the campaign accordingly. As a social media bonus campaign, we can not limit it because with the larger community, the more popular the ICO will be and the more successful it will be.

Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

Limiting the number of participants is also a good idea. I should limit the number of new members too.
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

I agree with you that bouty campaign need limits, otherwise bounty hunters will get a pittance. To promote the project, creators need to use other sources of advertising. For example upvotes on Reddit they can buy on upvotes.io
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:40:23 AM

I think yes, otherwise the payments will be quite tiny, right rulle- first come-first serve!

im think yes too, because the number of participants is growing time after time. and with such success in a few months, even subscription companies for months of work will bring mere pennies

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:13:40 AM

More and more people are discovering about this opportunity so I think it is about time to implement it. I also just want to salute the admin for making new rules that discourage a lot of farmers and spammers in this forum. It helped a lot to lessen the users a bit because it's very hard to rank up which you need to get higher rewards.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:48:42 AM

Yeah I think there must be limitation in participants, so that it would be worthwhile to join and stay till end, I hate these staky campaigns, where they give you unknown stakes till end of the bounty, in one if these campaigns I only got 10 tokens after 1 month of participating in there, they said its small because the huge amount of participants!
After that I just decided to join In campaigns that they have specified tokens from beginning.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

I think there is no possibility of limiting the members because many ICO companies are giving bounties their ICO should get more awareness about the projects. That's why even bounty managers will not restrict them either in social media and Signature campaign promotions.
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

I also think like you. Limited number of participants will make the project more quality. Also, avoid the number of bots joining the project
Mardoker135

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

recently as I know bounty got kind of popular and lots of people want to participate there and limiting number of members seems as good enough idea for saving acceptable level of reward
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

no we shouldnt and that is a bad idea imo , there are too many users on this forum and every one is verry eager to join a campaign . we should give them a chance to join a campaign so that they can also earn . dont be so selfish guys  .

many campaign managers nowadays do have this mentality , they are only limiting the spot for thier campaigns . the worst and horrible part is they also limit the campaign to high ranked members only .  lastly ,  they also add stricker rules such as merrit reuirements , good quality post , etc ..

MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

Even if you limit the members who participate in the ad, can you guarantee that other members of the ad will not create spam? If not, then such restrictions will have no meaning!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

recently as I know bounty got kind of popular and lots of people want to participate there and limiting number of members seems as good enough idea for saving acceptable level of reward
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

The more participants of generosity are attracted to advertising social networks, for the company this is, of course, the best way, and they have no reason to limit, but all this affects the payment of the hunter, who receives 3-5 dollars for 2-3 months of work.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

I think it's a must!
There are a lot of staky campaigns , and you don't know how many tokens you are going to get finally when it is like that!
I'd rather to know how many tokens im going to get at the end so would pick those ones which have specified the number of each bounty token at the beginning .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

The more participants of generosity are attracted to advertising social networks, for the company this is, of course, the best way, and they have no reason to limit, but all this affects the payment of the hunter, who receives 3-5 dollars for 2-3 months of work.
Since there are tons of participants now. There should be limit atleaat in social media like Facebook and Twitter since there are to many who registeres.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████