Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:40:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qompass project allows user to buy, trade or exchange digital for local fiat  (Read 228 times)
cryptoguru4you (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

We cant deny that blockching is becoming more acceptable. There is still a lack of a real- world application, and business and technological limitations, has been one of the drawbacks to the full adoption of the Blockchain technology. Banks are also focusing on adoption of blockchain technology and replace there old traditional banking system but the isn't a single blockchain platform helping bank to.

I truly believe in this project.
At its core Qompass will provide a rich ecosystem of API protocols and applications to drive $294 Trillion financial and capital markets on a global scale restoring trust and eradicating manipulation and corruption. Qompass is introducing a crypto currency exchange with a rich amount of features that allows the user to buy, trade or exchange their digital currency for local fiat currency via mobile app or online.

Qompass’s cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform comes with varying features including a real debit card tied to the eWallet, easy to use crypto trading software and generous managed crypto trading accounts. Perhaps the most distinguishing feature is the leveraged managed crypto trading program with Capital Loss Protection enforced by smart contracts on the blockchain. As a Qompass platform subscriber, you can enjoy leveraged funds that add up to 100 times your invested deposit. You can also enjoy liquidity pools as well as cross exchange trading with a single account.

I feel 30 mil tokens do the justice to the valuation of each token and this will help investors with good returns. I truly believe in this project and I am ready to make some money using this platform and by supporting this project.

The roadmaps looks promising as well.

Token sale details:

Qompass are a diverse group of professionals holding expertise in all sectors from finance and banking to blockchain development and computer programming. The team of Qompass has already secured agreements with over 25 financial institutions around the globe.
I truly believe in this project and Qompass will be game chnager in financial sector allowing banks to adopt blockchin for all banking needs. The ICO starts on 15th April. More details at: goo.gl/V6UscM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smart_investor123

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

Good project. It will certainly help boost the investors confidence in trading
wbsteel123

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

Qompass is introducing a new way for financial needs and serves as your Gateway to Financial Market on the Blockchain. It's help alot to investors specially the product services they offer such as mobile app, hybrid debit card and a very Special to Qompass is their MCA Program that can earn 300% per Month of your investments. This give a positive guarantee to your investments and Must others Know this also. Help to Spread how Qompass is work and Help others also to help them in terms of financial needs.

Good luck Qompass Team i Believe in you !
hoanghung0102

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

Great when trading with my country fiat VND - Viet Nam currency
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

A very unique concept with a great potential to be successful.What I like about Qompass is its different products which I know will be very helpful to us i different aspect the hybrid card the trading platform,,all are indeed the most amazing idea that this project has produce.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:34:07 AM

QPS is a utility coin that powers the Qompass Platform, services such as subscription to the MCA program, Qompass Trader, and Qompass Terminal. The Crypto Incubator program will be paid with QPS coins. Qompass Mobile App together with Qompass Wallet make it easier to acquire, store and transfer Qps coins.

gaurav1212

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

Qompass block chain technology really a amazing technology.
i believe Qompass definitely make a revolutionary change in the digital world.
africanherbman

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Excellent project helping convert Fiat to Crypto, will help boost Investor confidence in the Blockchain.
Avinish1234

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

Qompass allow user to buy, trade or exchange digital currency . i like this features and i totally believe it will rock .
sachin999

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

The biggest problem nowadays is eradicating manipulation and corruption in trading. Qompass a new AI technology definitely restore trust. i like it.
gulshan1721

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

Excellent idea, great innovation in the blockchain technology.
Gkr1721

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

crypto trading with such a amazing transaction speed. wao, a cool features. keep it up Qompass.
vivo1996

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

Roadmaps of Qompass implemented well. ya, i truely believe in this project.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

Like thousands, I've been buying, selling and trading various cryptos with various fiat currencies for years. And all that without Qompass, nor investing in any ICO.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
ravigaurav

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:13:14 PM

Qompass Project a new crypto trading concept with a great opportunity to all. Amazing project. Smiley
Gkr1724

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Awesome concept, Qompass offers a completely decentralized,
advanced solution that uses state-of-the-art technology, Amazing.
manish0099

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:47:20 PM

#trade with grade @Qompass #blockchain #AI #safe and secure trading # great work
rajeev1996

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

Cool investment packages offered by Qompass.Amazing token sale.Good job Qompass.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

The idea is great. I really want it to be not only on paper, but also embodied in life. The more good services and exchange platforms we have, the stronger the market is. Competition is a great thing.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:11:51 AM

It’s a great news I have found in last few days. If it is possible to trade with country fiat, traders will be interested more to invest in crypto market. And thus, market will be expanded immensely.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: