Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [09-04-2018]An L.A. Dodgers Athlete Retires At 22 to launch a crypto hedge fund  (Read 90 times)
bitzamp.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:11:02 AM

An L.A. Dodgers Athlete Retires At 22 to launch a crypto hedge fund
Tyler Adkison is a minor league baseball player in the Los Angeles Dodgers system. He has decide to cut his baseball career short to merge his two passions, baseball and technology
Adkison, at the age of 22, retired as a small baseball player with the Los Angeles Dodgers to launch a crypto hedge fund focused exclusively on athletes.

Given the unstable nature of cryptocurrency, Tyler has been the target of much skepticism from his peers and fans. However, Tyler says he is quite upset for this new chapter of his life.

SPEAKING WITH OC REGISTER, ADKINSON REVEALED, “THIS DRIVE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY IS AN EXTREMELY MILLENNIAL-DRIVEN DRIVE.”
ADKINSON STATED, “I STUDIED BUSINESS AT SAN DIEGO STATE AND I HAVE ALWAYS HAD MY EYE ON INVESTING, THINGS OF THAT NATURE.”

Read More: https://bitzamp.com/an-l-a-dodgers-athlete-retires-at-22-to-launch-a-crypto-hedge-fund/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: