Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use coin hive miner to give rewards to users.  (Read 167 times)
TheViralClovers (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

Cheesy Hello community, love the feedback here. I was wondering how i can make coinhive miner pay dogecoins to my visitors. I have succesfully embedded it but I don't know how to pay whom how much, so I wanted to automate the process. I use faucet in a box ultimate script and I have also come across a script by kevin 99 and i couldnt use it because of the fees and I am willing to change my faucet script for a better one and also if possible link me up to a faucet script with acc registration and all. Here's my faucet .............. muchdogecoins.000webhostapp.com

Thanks
AhmadTaha

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

You can use coinhive's HTTP API for that. Everything is well documented there.

But I recommend you use WebMinePool for mining script. Its much better and higher paying with a nice and trusted dev! With webminepool you can even pay your users for command line mining. It also has the feature you requested.

Highest Paid MULTICOIN Mining - https://swiftmining.win (https://swiftmining.win)
TheViralClovers (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

You can use coinhive's HTTP API for that. Everything is well documented there.

But I recommend you use WebMinePool for mining script. Its much better and higher paying with a nice and trusted dev! With webminepool you can even pay your users for command line mining. It also has the feature you requested.

Thank you AhmadTaha
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: