Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Look back after a year of altcoin ?  (Read 189 times)
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:09:04 AM

What do you have after a while finding out about altcoin. Can we lose so much?
I got the knowledge of the ever-increasing development. it is able to trigger a high enough price. besides many Altcoin lost due to their lack of ability to maintain their position and circumstances are quite good. so they shifted with the others.

In my observation, I think altcoins are doing great with it's development but not all of it but for some it had experience a tremendous growth in it's price value. I actually happen to notice that most of the time, the increase in the altcoins depend more on the rise of bitcoin perhaps alts were very much correlated with btc. It would be a wise decision to invest some good alts while the price is a bit lesser and will have to hold it long waiting for the pump to happen where I think great profit will come soon.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:12:49 AM

What do you have after a while finding out about altcoin. Can we lose so much?

every year, people come to cryptocurrency and they buy many coins and they have their opportunity to make a profit. but we can get lost so much money if we cannot buy when the price is low. and if you just join in cryptocurrency, maybe now you are getting lost but if you can consistent withhold or to collect more coins, in one year later, your loss will be replaced with your profit. every people in cryptocurrency industry know this and we all having the same experience which is getting lost but it's not only about the loss or not, it's all about how we can try to survive in this industry.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:32:23 AM

I still believe in cryptocurrency markets.
I think when the bull market comes, then most of the good altcoin will have big gains.

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:44:00 AM

One year I feel Bitcoin's power has dropped and altcoin has made a definite breakthrough, people are aware of the technological meaning and they know what to do to create the world. Bitcoin, altcoin are really tuned to match their real value. The best altcoin values ​​increase and the bad altcoin is removed and sank.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:17:06 PM

Looking back a year after of altcoin, some altcoins are gaining where it's price value had increased but for some it has not. Just like bitcoin where it's price last Q4, where it almost reached the $20K USD mark and comparing it now, I would say that it is still down compared last year. In my opinion, I think the best way to gain good profit is when bitcoin and alts will be at bear market and you bought those coins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: