Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Crypto Currency?  (Read 664 times)
nanang

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

Because of this alternative and renewal crypto will last long and berkemabang as an alternative in the digital era now and the future.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:46:33 AM

I would like to start a discussion about the future of Crypto.

How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

The crypto will die or how it last or maybe the government can kill it? Well,to be honest this question is hard to answer because I believe that no one can tell or predict what will be going to happen in the future. We have only many speculation and pass reference or basis but exactly what will be in the future is really a big question for us until we will be in that time. But everyone of us has different speculation and that can only we do or give. But for me, I believe that crypto will be last and it can be forever and government can't kill it.  
Miztasnow1

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:49:38 AM

To my own opinion, crypto currency have a great future as long as the earth is still rolling. The future of crypto currency will be great. That is what i hope.
avoyob

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

It is very complex question that how long crypto will last!!
From my discussion I think cryptocurrency is a platform which has a great future because it is very popular to all and it survives people support. if we want crypto I think it will continue day by day.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:11:04 AM

The future of crypto currency is so bright.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:17:51 AM

Maybe cryptocurrency is the 2.0 version of money in the future.. we dont know. but thats possible.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:42:26 AM

In our new generation, crypto currency will be our new money in terms of digital, todays technologies cant control the fast development and that's why digital money is invented and many people have a chance to earn from it. We do not know what will happen in the future on how it gave us a better future.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:45:59 AM

There are many factors that can have an influence and yeah everything is possible but if to be realists and assume that there will be the same development as it was previous year the future will be bright
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:36:37 AM

There will be more cryptocurrencies with different features in the near future.
Those cryptos will be widely used in our daily life.
The world will be dramatically changed by it.
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

Crypto money has come into our lives and will live with us now. it can die, but for this people have to die. governments can try to put an obstacle in front of it, but their power is insufficient because they can not be controlled.  Grin
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

Crypto currency depends only on our support. And people, community will always support crypto currencies. But already governments is attempting to hamper the development of crypto currency. And all this, can significantly reduce appeal to crypto currency.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:14:43 AM

Can crypto die?

no one knows what this will be like in the future

but it can be ascertained that as this is always evolving, so much progress will continue and technology will follow its development

this time is very booming cryptocurrency and it is a very unusual thing for that how we can develop it and make this remains the best
tucoindb

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

How long does crypto depend on your patience and perseverance? It will not be possible to die if the investors thrive and project many projects I believe will not let it die. If you do legitimate projects that do not affect the government, the government will never do the crypto
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:07:58 AM

Crypto currencies are forever concept for currency market and it will last till the last day of earth.
No, Crypto can never die because Crypto is a decentralized product and many governments thinks to work on its Blokchain concept. And also every Government has its own thinking about Crypto currencies.
There are most the Governments of world has decided to make a law for the Crypto currencies and also thinks to launch their own Crypto currency in the market.
That's why no one from them wants to kill it, although they wants to work on its concept.
jamesllaneta

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:13:56 AM

Crypto`s has just started yet , I have no idea  when will it end . Because It`s depends on what to call the death of crypto currency for  now  it is crashing at the moment and because all the big whales are shortings of  BTC but it will never completely go away , even if there is never faster technologies in the future there will still be huge group of people that stick with bitcoin and the altcoin tokens.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

Government won't kill crypto. They just need to regulate it for big players to join the game and earn big bucks.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

We didn't know or happen if what is the future of Crypto Currency in everyone or in our country. Cryto Currency is a opportunity brilliant idea to the easy way earn lot of money. It is good to everyone Crypto Currency because, like me user bitcoin I get a money to my needs and wants to myself and satisfaction so, Crypto Currency have a future and still good opportunity and spread in other country in this opportunity.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

Can crypto die?

Government does not have the capability of killing bitcoins because most of the people are preferring to invest on cryptocurrency more than placing their money on banks, the only way for bitcoins to die is to remove internet but that will not happen so cheers to traders and investors of cryptocurrency.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

In my opinion, economy needs cryptocurrency. The fact that it helps some individual to rise in life. It help some so I believe cryptocurrency can even help all of us. Imagine all of us become independent to our government, though we still need the government but atleast we become dependent in some aspects.
IcoGuide.com

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

Can crypto die?

Take a look at an article about the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-to-expect-from-the-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-in-the-future

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: