Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][ICO] ⭐ ONE ⭐ Decentralized Exchange+SNS+Wallet > 400,000 users ✅✅✅  (Read 841 times)
BoyWilliam

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:16:46 AM

Ico is over yes on the 26th of april yesterday, is there any further development on this project? whatever I hope for the future will run smoothly
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:53:47 AM

join the monitor the development of this project in the future may provide a positive development of this project in order to be more confident in providing support for the project.
looks promising indeed this project, hopefully, will be many investors who are interested in this project until later this project can run smoothly and achieve its success.success is always this project.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

I like the app. It is functional enough. I am confident that you will develop it even more qualitatively. And just as well, it's good that inside it has its own stabilization coin.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

Do not understand completely about fiat transfers.

They mantioned in the medium that: "As for the fiat deposit and withdraw, thanks to our Newton plan, ONE now put forward cryptocurrency standard system that generate USDA equivalent to the USD by mortgage. As for now, the trading pairs supported in the exchange include: EOS / BTC , ETH /BTC, EOS/USAD , BTC/USDA and RHOC/USDA. Users can mortgage in ONE wallet at the current price to generate the corresponding amount of USDA (one type of cryptocurrency), the mortgaged cryptocurrency can be redeemed at any time."

So where and how could I change USDA to USD?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Departure

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

I think it would be very good to ask the team members about fundraising.
Is there any information on numerical expressions, in general is the project  successful ?
onechainone (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Ico is over yes on the 26th of april yesterday, is there any further development on this project? whatever I hope for the future will run smoothly

Indeed, the ICO was over on the April 26th, please follow our website and medium to know further development on this project.
onechainone (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

I like the app. It is functional enough. I am confident that you will develop it even more qualitatively. And just as well, it's good that inside it has its own stabilization coin.

Hi, thanks for your support, our team will continue to improve our products and services.
onechainone (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

join the monitor the development of this project in the future may provide a positive development of this project in order to be more confident in providing support for the project.

Thanks for your advice, can you elaborate this suggestion?

onechainone (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

Do not understand completely about fiat transfers.

They mantioned in the medium that: "As for the fiat deposit and withdraw, thanks to our Newton plan, ONE now put forward cryptocurrency standard system that generate USDA equivalent to the USD by mortgage. As for now, the trading pairs supported in the exchange include: EOS / BTC , ETH /BTC, EOS/USAD , BTC/USDA and RHOC/USDA. Users can mortgage in ONE wallet at the current price to generate the corresponding amount of USDA (one type of cryptocurrency), the mortgaged cryptocurrency can be redeemed at any time."

So where and how could I change USDA to USD?

Hi, thanks for your question. Given that currently our project is mainly targeting the Chinese client, our platform can only support the exchange between CNY and USDA. We plan to activate the USD exchange in the future. However, we support also the EOS, BTC etc, you need to change USD on other exchange to EOS or BTC, then make trade on our App.
Hopefully I explained well, otherwise, just leave me a message here.
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:50:39 AM

My stakes for twitter and Facebook bounties are not counted, please kindly update them. Twitter number 39 and Facebook number 29
Departure

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

I have been communicating for 2 weeks in this application and I can say that it is very convenient and exciting

I had new friends there and it's interesting to spend time in it. This is good application )))  I am  sure that it will develop.
onechainone (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

My stakes for twitter and Facebook bounties are not counted, please kindly update them. Twitter number 39 and Facebook number 29

Hi, please report your status on the bounty thread, please don't forget to write down all your four weeks work so that I can count and update the spreadsheet.
Jurgen

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

The German announcement thread is now online: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3655585
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:12:28 AM

it seems ico this project is over? if I am not mistaken Smiley, how many the result of the sales achieved?
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:15:01 PM

OK. ICO is over but nobody knows how much it had raised. This looks a little strange, but maybe the manager could make some slearence to this fact.
And the next question is about the exchanges: Will they list ONE on the the exchanges soon? 

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

OK. ICO is over but nobody knows how much it had raised. This looks a little strange, but maybe the manager could make some slearence to this fact.
And the next question is about the exchanges: Will they list ONE on the the exchanges soon? 

I agree It's very strange that there is no information about collectoin and about the further development of the project.

I need only constantly sit in their application and try to communicate there. But there are few Europeans in the main population of southeast Asia it is not very convenient. 

We need some alternative channel of communications.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

Onechain - All in ONE: One Wallet, One Chat, One Exchange

Project OneChain, founded by an original architect of Huobi, a technical genius who can also lead the blockchain technology in the future - Huang Huarong, now aims to become the gateway to the blockchain world of the Internet.

According to the project’s whitepaper, the OneChain Open Platform contains a mature and perfect decentralized wallet, decentralized exchange, decentralized social media and thunder transfer functional modules which the developers can make direct invoking or make a free combination.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/all-in-one-one-wallet-one-chat-one-exchange/

filipe3x

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

project it is necessary to make distribution of a small number of coins among holders of EOS crypto currency.

I think that this would immediately increase the brand recognition and stimulate interest to it.
Sure that the project is not sufficiently evaluated and has all the chances to develop in the future
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

It seems it is indeed this project has great prospects and I am sure for the future can get a lot of support and hopefully goes according to plan.
filipe3x

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

Tell us about your airdrop for token holders -  is it still planned?
 If so, at what dates and in what volume?

What should I do to get it  - enough just not to move my coins from the application?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: