Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO do you consider as the most promising for the year?  (Read 388 times)
Just_Trying_This

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:18:08 AM

What do people think about Bethereum?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:23:20 AM

The most promising ICO for 2018 no other than Bitnautic. Bitnautic is a decentralized and unique platform based on the Ethereum blockchain. Shipping companies need this platform to solve the huge shipping industry struggles.
GoneRogue2018

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:32:39 AM

Check out Sentinel Protocol. They are producing a true secure wallet. Also RSK, smart contracts for bitcoin. All those BTC maximalists are just wetting themselves over this, I bet.
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:15:23 AM

Going by the ratings on the ICOBench, Truegame SRL seem quite promising and have been able to raise quite a bit. It is managed by Sylon and hence good results were expected. The only reason I did not participate in their bounty campaign was that they had only allocated 300k for the bounty participants which is almost nothing. But otherwise the project looks quite promising in the long run.
alicebrac

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:23:17 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 08:09:09 AM by alicebrac

I advise you to have a look at GoNetwork,Photochain, NEX and Kairos their price is not too high for your investment
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

You could check Sponsy, the project I'm currently supporting.
While other ICOs are usually copying something from before, Sponsy is disrupting completely new sector for blockchain technology.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:24:15 AM

I voted for
1. Auctus : not so hype ico. Looked like many people missed this very good ico.
2. Shivom : utility token for storing genome will be the futures of this new economic cycle.
3. Xyo : proof of original location is somethings new. The company also existed already from 6 years ago.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

After reviewing most of the icos that come out this year I think buzzshow should be one of the best ico of the year. This project is like crypto YouTube and you can watch video and get paid. I promote this project on twitter and Facebook and I have seeing the positive comments people are making about it. I think investing in it really worths it.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
Julifernendez

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:06:25 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 10:29:57 AM by Julifernendez

Hello guys please I need us to share our view, For some of us who follow ICO so well which ICO can you share with us that is most promising for the year currently.!!! Wink

In my opinion NEX, Eligma, Solvecare, Photochain and Gonetwork looks very promising ICOs for this year. Please check their website to learn more. Please do your own research before investing.
BlockchainLuke

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:24:08 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our view, For some of us who follow ICO so well which ICO can you share with us that is most promising for the year currently.!!! Wink

How does everyone access their picks? What are the metrics that make you into a bull?
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

Almost mid-2018, and I continue to support the ICO, why you ask.  Because I believe in people, I believe in crypto, I believe that this is the path to development and peace.  Every quality project created by a good company aims to make life easier.  Personally, my close friend is Paytomat, they really solicit a crypt payment challenge.  and it's cool.  Incidentally, today or yesterday, they set the record for Ukraine in Kiev on a crypt payment
albertgrill

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:53:09 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 10:12:34 AM by albertgrill

metronomo,
harmony
origin protocol
photochain
Evakotel

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:13:55 AM

In my opnion any ICO can offer Blockchain service is good to invest in the ico stage.Have a look at this ICO projects and decide. Origin Protocol, Dav Network, Usechain and Fantom.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

I would like to introduce you to an ICO that I consider to be quite promising this year.
Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Why Mammoth Platform?
"To date, cryptocurrency has yet to gain mainstream adoption. The last barriers to mass market adoption will be removed when cryptocurrencies become embedded into everyday commerce.

Mammoth PAY vision is to create a globally accessible alternative to traditional banking, allowing you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto by using the MMT token, right from your smartphone.

In order for users of the MMT wallet to transact in real-time, the Mammoth solution will be integrated into the digital multi-currency wallet. This functionality can only be accessed with a MMT token. The MMT token will be used to pay for the operating cost of setting up the Data channel. Because MMT tokens can change in value, the price per transaction is calculated similarly to how gas prices are on Ethereum.

Data channels are a technique for making off-chain transactions with the same security  guarantees as  an onchain operation. Data channels allow us to conduct blockchain interactions as if they were being conductedon-chain, but require only that two or more users exchange information with each other."
50 000 MMT = 1 ETH (Total Pre-sale = 150 000 000 MMT)
Address Pre-sale contract
0x99879B8BA614fBC8B2dd5d41563d1458ec9b4629

Send any amount of ETH to the address pre-sale contract and you will receive the equivalent amount of MMT tokens to your transfer ETH.

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:50:57 AM

it is very difficult to distinguish ICO that will be successful or just a scam ico because at this time a lot of ICO comes with giving high confidence but ultimately disappointing.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

it is very difficult to distinguish ICO that will be successful or just a scam ico because at this time a lot of ICO comes with giving high confidence but ultimately disappointing.
It is depends on the demand because company is plan to some allocation but this will not reach the expectation so it will be move down. But some promising projects are easily figure out in this forum so we should analyse project manager of bounty section it will added advantage of ICO. Because bounty campaign thread is always open so you check the entire campaign chart you can understand the project worth.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
fitsaintbig

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

U can't really know which one will be most promising

I found out varanida to be good though

Have a look at Varanida too

It has a great potential

I will rather prefer an ICO like Varanida to invest in

Its concepts are great and will yield bountiful profit

There are indeed interesting initiatives in this space; but the market is so huge (look at the off-chain companies in the ads / publishing industry) that the true differentiator will be team's execution and vision.
We are offering several advantages to all stakeholders that we are describing our WP (https://www.varanida.com/whitepaper.pdf).
To name just a few:
- advertisers: can build apps on top of our protocol and pay less their ads if their ads quality score is high
- publishers: can run nodes to allow them faster ads delivery and get rewarded by the network
- users: rewarded for their attention, their data and also for voting for quality of ads & conten
salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

it is very difficult to determine the best ico now we have to do our own research to determine the best ico because everyone has a different point of view, the best for us is not necessarily good for others
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

There so many ico that are release in the market. But only one capture my heart. I think appcoins is the most promising ico this year. This is one of the best ico to invest in.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: