Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶[AirDrop]🔶[ICO]🚀Airsave Travel🚀Make money and travel with us!!!🚀AST Token  (Read 1015 times)
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

I think, no one will reject this kind of offer. Going on a vacation and at the same time also able to make money out of it.
That just like throwing 2 birds with 1 stone.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

From what I could read on the OP the model of growth of this project is the classic Ponzi scheme. The good thing here is that the final payers of the pyramid would lose only 5$ monthly.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Xterry (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:34:53 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 06:21:45 PM by mprep

We are glad to announce that ACT token presale will start from 23rd April 8:00 a.m UTC.
The best price offer is 800 ACT for 100$.

From what I could read on the OP the model of growth of this project is the classic Ponzi scheme. The good thing here is that the final payers of the pyramid would lose only 5$ monthly.

It seems that many do not want anything to read, and the titles of some full memebers are increasingly simply purchased. We have an established and working DApp (This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices), the official travel partner of STA Travel (www.statravel.co.uk) where you can exchange your ACT tokens for travel vouchers and Airsave Travel Ltd is Registered in the U.K. Companies House with Company Registration number 07963483
Willliam

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

This is a great project but will it be available on all country around the globe?
egratia
tulpe123

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

Wow I like the idea as i reeeealy love traveling
So are there any affiliate programs?
Louna

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

Can I make multiple deposits to the ICO? For instance, deposit 1 ETH today and then another 1 ETH next week?
Xterry (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:09:40 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 06:22:06 PM by mprep

Can I make multiple deposits to the ICO? For instance, deposit 1 ETH today and then another 1 ETH next week?

Yes, as long as the ICO is still ongoing. There is no limit to the amount a single investor can invest. You are also free to use as many different accounts or payment methods as you desire.

This is a great project but will it be available on all country around the globe?
egratia

Yes crypto community is not limited, digital device + Internet and it does not matter where in the world you are located

Hi everyone,
I’m excited to announce that Pre ICO 1 for Airsave Travel will commence on Monday 23rd April, 2018!
We have a total of 10 million AST tokens available during this 2 week period, when you will be able to purchase 800 AST for just $100!

Introducing AirsaveCoin (AST)
Stage 1: Pre ICO (23rd April)-Buy 800 AST for $100
Stage 1: Pre ICO 2 (7th May)-Buy 500 AST for $100
Launch : Main ICO(21st May) -Buy 400 AST for $100

Web Site: http://airsavetravel.com
White Paper: http://airsavetravel.com/doc/whitepaper.pdf
Join the Airsave Travel Telegram Channel: https://t.me/airsavetravelbot

Wow I like the idea as i reeeealy love traveling
So are there any affiliate programs?
Thank you. Of course. Follow our news

Attention!!!

Free AST tokens during the Airdrop will be transferred to respective wallets 2 months after the ICO has completed.
Almost half of all free Airdrop coins have gone!

500,000 AST are available during this current airdrop. (Almost half of AirsaveCoin’s have already been reserved in this airdrop). All airdrop earned coins will be transferred into respective wallets two months after the main ICO had ended.

What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this

At the moment you have the opportunity to join the referral program Airsave Travel and get AST tokens for free.
airdrop link https://t.me/airsavetravelbot

Pre ICO 1 begins on Monday 23rd April, 2018!
Make your investment to these wallets .
We will transfer purchased AST tokens to respective wallets - on a weekly basis.

LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

500,000 AST are available during this current airdrop. (Almost half of AirsaveCoin’s have already been reserved in this airdrop). All airdrop earned coins will be transferred into respective wallets two months after the main ICO had ended.

And approximate dates when it happens and about what percentage of the total number of tokens will end up in the hands of developers? This is the most important information and I can not find it in the documentation.
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well
Xterry (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

And approximate dates when it happens and about what percentage of the total number of tokens will end up in the hands of developers? This is the most important information and I can not find it in the documentation.

Stage 1: Pre ICO 1 begins on Monday 23rd April, 2018!You can buy 800 AST for $ 100
Stage 1: Pre ICO 2 (25th April 2018)-Buy 500 AST for $100
Launch : Main ICO begins on 21st May and will end on 21st August 2018.-Buy 400 AST for $100

A total of 125 million ASTs of tokens will be released.

Token distribution:
Pre ICO-17.5 million AST;
Bounties & Founders-7.5 million AST;
Main ICO- 100 million AST
500,000 AST are available during this current Airdrop.

Our ICO is being raised by founders based in London, UK.

Airsave Travel

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

Hi there,

Please see the AST 3 pager situated on our whitepaper (http://airsavetravel.com/doc/ast-threePager-v4.pdf) which describes token distribution, token allocation, proceeds and funds.

Thanks,
Sarah

Stage 1: Pre ICO 1 begins on Monday 23rd April, 2018!You can buy 800 AST for $ 100
Stage 1: Pre ICO 2 (25th April 2018)-Buy 500 AST for $100
Launch : Main ICO begins on 21st May and will end on 21st August 2018.-Buy 400 AST for $100

A total of 125 million ASTs of tokens will be released.

Token distribution:
Pre ICO-17.5 million AST;
Bounties & Founders-7.5 million AST;
Main ICO- 100 million AST
500,000 AST are available during this current Airdrop.

Our ICO is being raised by founders based in London, UK.

Xterry (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:50:11 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 06:23:37 PM by mprep

Here’s our founder Sarah Dales giving a presentation on Airsave Travel!

AST TOKEN PRE-SALE IS OPEN

We have 10 million AST available to purchase during this 2 week period, before the price goes up!
Minimum investment is $100 for 800 AST

ETH wallet address:
0x21f8864dDF271b4Fb8AFb958ffac6d27089A4f60

BTC wallet address:
14GLeozuska2moT32ZveKjFPDZGHHBDGYf

Hi everyone!
Today, April 23, PRE ICO is START
Do ask if you have any further questions and thank you for your support!
 Sarah (Founder and CEO of Airsave Travel)

Airsave Travel

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:42:39 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 06:24:15 PM by mprep

Hi everyone,

Initial funds raised during the ICO will be used to build an investor's office, which will store all data of investors and their transactions. This platform will have the ability to:

- receive BTC, ETH and LTC
- store crypto safely to a multi-sign wallet
- automatically distribute AST tokens
- conduct the KYC's

In the meantime funds are being collected via the company's ETH and BTC wallet (please see website), and AST tokens are being distributed on a weekly basis to respective wallets.

More updates will be posted on here - let me know if you have any questions. You can contact me directly: hello@airsavetravel.com

Many thanks,
Sarah
(Founder and CEO)
www.airsavetravel.com

Hi there,

I hope you are well. I just wanted to let you know that Pre ICO 1 for Airsave Travel has officially started, and you can purchase a minimum of 800 AST for just $100 over the next couple of weeks.

Initial funds raised in the next few weeks will be funding the development of an investor's office - this platform will have the ability to receive BTC, ETH and LTC; store crypto safely to a multi sign wallet; automatically distribute AST tokens and conduct the KYC's.

To build this and to market the ICO in its Pre ICO stages I am looking for investment from private investors.

Please do contact me directly if this is of interest - thanks so much!

Sarah
Founder and CEO of Airsave Travel
(hello@airsavetravel.com)

Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ... Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

I also have this opinion, I think it is important to attract investors and the distribution of coins. but all decisions are in the hands of the team.

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that Pre ICO 1 for Airsave Travel has officially started, and you can purchase a minimum of 800 AST for just $100 over the next couple of weeks.

I have accumulated over 18,000 members on my Telegram supergroup - more than 200,000 AST tokens have been earned by these members - they will use AST tokens to access the DApp once it is built this year.

I did see you you asked about how users would share the referral link - my users are primarily 24- 30 year olds who have many friends on Facebook.  Additionally, sharing tools are all integrated into the current app - so it's really easy to earn and save with many friends, simply by sharing the app - at the click of a button.

Just to reiterate the financial model:

1) Users save and earn in crypto-points first

2) Once saving for real (fixed fee of £20 per month) with a minimum of 5 friends, they earn £25 per month, plus the £10 per month of their initial saving

3) All referral earnings are paid from the admin fee which Airsave Travel charge (£10 per real saving user), and savings and earnings are redeemed in 100% STA Travel vouchers or 80% in crypto (and a minimum of 20 percent in travel vouchers) every four months.

Initial funds raised in the next few weeks will be funding the development of an investor's office - this platform will have the ability to receive BTC, ETH and LTC; store crypto safely to a multi sign wallet; automatically distribute AST tokens and conduct the KYC's.

To build this and to market the ICO in its Pre ICO stages I am looking for investment from private investors..

If this is of interest, please do contact me directly - thanks so much!

Kind regards,
Sarah
(Founder and CEO)
hello@airsavetravel.com
www.airsavetravel.com

I like the idea of using the token as a reward token/ utility token a bit like airmiles but the only problem is, not all of us are marketing types or like to refer others, perhaps because we do not know that many people. I myself would love to travel, along with my Wife, but would like to know if there is another way to earn apart from using a referral link etc and referring others? Are there any other incentives and ways in which we can earn tokens/rewards/airmiles? I would be interested if there is some other incentive.  Smiley
Airsave Travel

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

Hi there,

Thank you for your support! I just wanted to let you know that Pre ICO 1 for Airsave Travel has officially started, and you can purchase a minimum of 800 AST for just $100 over the next couple of weeks via the website: www.airsavetravel.com

Please read this document for more information on token distribution, allocation, proceeds and funds: http://airsavetravel.com/doc/ast-threePager-v4.pdf which is also located on the whitepaper.

Thanks so much,
Sarah Dales
(Founder and CEO)
hello@airsavetravel.com

What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this

At the moment you have the opportunity to join the referral program Airsave Travel and get AST tokens for free.
airdrop link https://t.me/airsavetravelbot
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: