Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED HELP MY ACCOUNT CHANGED EMAIL NOT FROM ME legendary account :(  (Read 156 times)
hanspeter777 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:22:45 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 12:23:11 PM by hanspeter777

Hello
I have a problem today about the work was first changed my password from Meim account so not this one.
It's about hanspeter77. This afternoon I made another post and now I got an email password geänadert and then ne email that the email was changed now I can not log in via the new email where I have not logged in.
I have, however, clicked on the email au a link that the Accoount is locked and as there as a warning, I should write to you.
Can you help me, please? Smiley

The funny thing is that had started this afternoon I could not log in to send me an email with reset password.
None came. Then I went with my email eingeloogt before with username then I thought I think I, then I made a post there is not even aufegallen that this was a new account.
Then I'm in the work.
Then I come Vonn the work show my email by I got an email where my password was changed there was if that was not the case I should request a password change.

I have not changed an email and if I log in now with my email I come to a new account hanspeter777
Ohwohl that was actually my email was for my account the hanspeter77 of the I've been forever would be good if I get there again
Can you please help me??

al this in german:
hallo
ich hab ein problem heute über die arbeit wurde zuerst mein passwort geändert von meim account also nicht den hier.
es geht um hanspeter77. heute mittag hab ich noch ein post gemacht und nun hab ich eine email bekommen passwort geänadert und dann ne email das die email geändert wurde jetzt kann ich mich  nichtmehr einloggen über die neue email wo ich nicht angemeldet hab.
ich habe aber bei der email au ein link geklickt das der accoount gesperrt wird und wie da als warnung stand soll ich euch anschreiben.
kannst du mir bitte helfen. Smiley

das komische ist das hatt heute mittag angefangen ich konnte mich nicht mehr einloggen hab mir ne email zukommen lassen mit reset passwort.
ist keine gekommen. dann hab ich mich mit meiner email eingeloogt davor mit benutzername dann ging es dachte ich glaube ich ,dann hab ich ein post gemacht da ist
mir nichtmal aufegallen das das ein neuer account war.
dann bin ich in die arbeit.
dann komm ich vonn der arbeit schau meine email durch hab ich eine email bekommen wo mein passwort geändert wurde da stand wenn das nicht der fall ich soll ich eine passwort änderung anfordern.

ich hab keine email geändert und wenn ich mich jetzt einlogge mit meiner email komme ich auf nen neuen account hanspeter777
ohwohl das eigentlich meine email war ist für mein account den hanspeter77 des hab ich schon ewig wäre gut wenn ich da wieder ran komme
könnt ihr mir bitte helfen??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanspeter777 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

i think he have delete my coins adresses or i cant see this ?
i habe mayby 1 person ho can trust that my account the hanspeter77 my is, butt i dont now how he can show you that that is my account?

ich glaube der hatt meine coins wo drin standen gelöscht oder ich kann das nicht sehen?
ich hab eventuell eine person wo sagen könnte das das der hanspeter77 mein account ist, hab mal geschäfte mit ihm gemacht aber weis nicht so recht wie er das bezeugen soll.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

Hi Hanspeter,
first read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0
(wie du deinen gehackten Account wiederkriegst)
Did you stake a Bitcoin address?
Can you sign it?
In der Regel kannst du deinen Account nur auf üblichem Weg wiederbekommen. Also signierte Nachricht an Theymos oder Cyrus schicken.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

A hack has taken place on your account. You may want to alert Cyrus or Theymos for this and expectedly sign a message from one of the addressees you have used in the past. But please do that writing in simple English Language and not the Dutch/German mix-up you have on the OP.  Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hanspeter777 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

A hack has taken place on your account. You may want to alert Cyrus or Theymos for this and expectedly sign a message from one of the addressees you have used in the past. But please do that writing in simple English Language and not the Dutch/German mix-up you have on the OP.  Grin
i habe no signer bty adress on my account, gives it other sthings do to to acsess my account?
have only 2 ohter coins adresses in my account.
i send him an pm
hanspeter777 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

i habe no signer bty adress on my account, gives it other sthings do to to acsess my account?
have only 2 ohter coins adresses in my account.
i send him an pm
i can send only 2 pm per day how can im talk with an admin by 2 pm,s on day?HuhHuh
how im Buying a Copper membership may increase your limit. Huh
hanspeter777 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

ok my account was restore Smiley
thanks a lot Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: