Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LF some links  (Read 430 times)
rubberman (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:28:05 AM

Short introduction: Registered yesterday, made my Wallet at blockchain, did some captcha typing Grin and now posting for a better rank.

Problem: Need some good links for faucets, PTC, ad watching or any mini jobs to earn some satoshis to test transactions.

Would be verry thankful for any help or some tips for a rookie Smiley 

PS: im studying CS so i could code a little with c++

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:22:45 PM

Hello too, you can found a lot of faucet sites on this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0 But to be honest, i won't recommend doing faucets for getting earnings, better you focus your other skills ( like you said you still studying about CS), and offer it on service section, so you'll get higher payment rather than from faucet. Or you can starting focus build your account, after reached a Full member rank, you can start to join signature payment.
Goodluck
rubberman (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:49:52 PM

Ty mate! im doing some faucets just to check the system, but im not realy sure what i could offer. Can you name me some examples of the work i could do coding ? I dont realy see what people could use.
MustafaJohnMing

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:44:58 PM

Short introduction: Registered yesterday, made my Wallet at blockchain, did some captcha typing Grin and now posting for a better rank.

Problem: Need some good links for faucets, PTC, ad watching or any mini jobs to earn some satoshis to test transactions.

Would be verry thankful for any help or some tips for a rookie Smiley 

PS: im studying CS so i could code a little with c++

Hello to you too.

I am using btcclicks.com, not bad when you have time to click.

Also you can post your ref link so you can earn more.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:21:05 PM

dont bother with faucet it is reall a time killer for decimals of cents , not even worth it!
I advise you to search the forum find some topics you have something to contribute even the off topic, and join a signature camp , you will ready very usefull things & learn same time, to have a better overview how things done , and plus you will not act like a zombie waiting on a timer to click and move on
But if you want faucets anyhow this one is what im using when i want to kill my time doing faucet & mostly gambling for fun with faucets funds
this is my ref link btw
http://faucetgame.com/r/1136424

if you dont want to be my ref use the address with out the /r/1136424
enjoy !  Cool
rubberman (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:43:34 PM

Thanks to both of you Smiley
Yes i realised that with this faucets u cant rly make money Cheesy it just aint worth it.

Currently i will try to join a sigcampain, but first il try to boost my profile doing useful things here.

PS: does anybody know where to learn something about day traiding with altcoins ? ive read u can make money with some luck  Cool
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:34:55 AM

Thanks to both of you Smiley
Yes i realised that with this faucets u cant rly make money Cheesy it just aint worth it.

Currently i will try to join a sigcampain, but first il try to boost my profile doing useful things here.

PS: does anybody know where to learn something about day traiding with altcoins ? ive read u can make money with some luck  Cool

you are welcome mate, the basic rule is simple.. buy low sell high!  Cheesy
to find a decent altcoin (till you learn by your own to recognize scam from legits) you need
a)read about it ..
b)see other ppl opinion (Full-senior-hero members)
c)learn to recognize when an alt is on a pump
d)see and think/read if it is achiveable what the coin dev want from the coin (some Trump coin, etc useless)
e)dont download any wallet you find in order to stake coins (remember you want to trade) (and big chance for shitty coins to have a virus inside)
f)watch the market closely, little read at the charts
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33D0C18CDEBF64B7

dont go all in & dont invest what you can not afford to lose!

And last but not least dont leave a new alt coin from your eyes ! iv burned some times ! lol

Get a twitter account and #coinname and see for hype,news, etc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: