Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2819 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

This video gives details on how to buy SEHR Tokens in a simple, secure integration with paybear.io.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zlmUW9lo7A&feature=youtu.be

Nice video, but do we also have any video which gives introduction of SSOT project and its concept? If such video is there then it would be really nice.

There aught to be. Even if not exactly as you have stated it, there aught to exist a video generally talking about the project, it's features, purpose and all that's there to know about the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

You can still participate, PRE-SALE is still ON GOING!! you can contribute as much as you can!
1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1SEHR =   0.000052( ETH approximate)
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros
Get it now 30% Bonus ends by 20th April www.ssothealth.org/ico

SSOT Foundation has issued a total of 1000 million SSOT tokens
No more SEHR tokens will be issued
500 million SEHR tokens will be offered via Pre-sale and Token Sale
500 million tokens are reserved for team, foundation and community

utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

This video gives details on how to buy SEHR Tokens in a simple, secure integration with paybear.io.

Nice video, but do we also have any video which gives introduction of SSOT project and its concept? If such video is there then it would be really nice.

I guess you are looking for this video. SSOT Health Explainer Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=UWtQvtB_OSE
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

Thanks mate for sharing this link, it will be very helpful for investors who tend to purchase token. I really don't have an idea if there's any summarized video which gives introduction of SSOT project but there should one though.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

You can still participate, PRE-SALE is still ON GOING!! you can contribute as much as you can!
1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

I can't remember how are they planning to utilize the 500m for the foundation, it's a large number and i'm sure that question will get asked a lot but i think thats one of the main things that we will see a lot of questions bounced around about, everyone always has concern when theirs a large number on the team/foundation side.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

Thanks mate for sharing this link, it will be very helpful for investors who tend to purchase token. I really don't have an idea if there's any summarized video which gives introduction of SSOT project but there should one though.

An introduction video would be very helpful especially to potential investors whose just getting to know about SSOT, I did a little research but couldn't find any if there isn't an introduction video I urge the team to make one.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:35:12 PM

An introduction video would be very helpful especially to potential investors whose just getting to know about SSOT, I did a little research but couldn't find any if there isn't an introduction video I urge the team to make one.
If you go on the channel from the video above you can see that they have another video that explains SSOT here is a link to it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXZMW3PQAoA.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

Smart contract and Blockchain support health information network ??
This is a good thing.
The numbers are amazing when compared to other projects with the same niche.
The health sector is a suitable and profitable project choice.
Because in the health sector is expensive but in need of many circles.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

This is a good thing.
Indeed, the health care industry is one of the biggest and most expensive sectors. To ensure that the right medicine, is at the exact time on the right place, is more critical.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

This is very nice and simple information explain how SEHR token works. Thanks for sharing it here. Can we follow the ICO progress somewhere? How far are they now with hitting their pre-sales softcap?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:21:50 PM

1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

How much is already sold out? Any information on that? In the website, I thought its Live ICO bar. Its not at all moving. Then I realized it can't be. I am curious to know how much they have collected till now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:26:13 PM

This is a good thing.
Indeed, the health care industry is one of the biggest and most expensive sectors. To ensure that the right medicine, is at the exact time on the right place, is more critical.

This is a big one people seem to forget, while health care is a nice  industry for social reasons, its also a MASSIVELY profitable industry especially in first world countries, even a small slice of that pie would be a huge profit even a small slice of a slice of penetration could be huge.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

This project has a place to become one of the best at the moment. Worthy ideas and a team of professionals. I advise everyone to Join as soon as possible to enjoy every benefit that comes with it
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

Great post Girib it's nice to see a good instructional video from the SSOT team, it looks like a very easy process to buy the tokens, some projects make it very complicated, but SSOT have made it very simple.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:24:44 PM

This project has a place to become one of the best at the moment. Worthy ideas and a team of professionals. I advise everyone to Join as soon as possible to enjoy every benefit that comes with it

Yep they have been handling the questions from possible investors well one of the main reasons i'm watching it and paying attention so closely, it'll be interesting to see if they can pull everything together, but seeing them say their going to be at conferences gives me a good sense that their very serious about pulling it together.
Abah007

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

One of the few successful projects. It immediately shows the professional approach of the founders and developers. A lot of different areas of use of this service, gives great prospects for this project!
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:48:50 PM

1 SEHR  = 0.03 USD.
1 SEHR = 0.023 Euros

Nice, if the chart is accurate looks like they're just over half way to their Pre-sale softcap, round about $1.25m?

I believe so, looking at the cap counter, i think it should be more than that, they seem to be doing good at the moment and they have like 10 days left to round up the presale stage, i do believe they will surpass that, is quite an interesting project

Thanks for quick and short summary. But they are receiving funds from investors? I mean still progress bar are not moving or sold token count not updated yet.
There are still 10 days left for the pre-sale do you think they are going to reach the hardcap? i think they will make it to the softcap but we do not know what can happen.
I think it is possible, espically when the market is showing the healthy signs it is.

I just hope the SSOT team can continue to provide as many updates on social media platforms as possible.

So that they can get new investors in to help towards the hard cap.

I agree with you all people. But I am also want to know how much funds they raised exactly and if they are receiving funds from investors then progress bar is not updating? 

I am quite of your opinion, the progress bar looks nice, but you can read from it no exact numbers. I think they should write an exact number to this. It does not have to be updated every minute, but every few hours an update would be nice
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:03:23 PM

I think this is nice, at least everyone will know the ways to go about purchasing token not making any mistake sending eth to a wrong address.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

One of the few successful projects. It immediately shows the professional approach of the founders and developers. A lot of different areas of use of this service, gives great prospects for this project!

Yes in the midst of the influx of ICO's we see popping up on forums and social media every day, a project like SSOT Health really does stand out, great team, great idea and it looks like a lot of hard work has gone into SSOT.

Cnote328

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

Yes in the midst of the influx of ICO's we see popping up on forums and social media every day, a project like SSOT Health really does stand out, great team, great idea and it looks like a lot of hard work has gone into SSOT.

You can say that again man, SSOT will take the medical industry to greater heights It feels good to be part of something with great value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: