Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU CAN DO IT  (Read 1210 times)
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

i experience it as a bounty hunters, i did not receive any stakes or payment even if i follow the rules and finish the job, but i still continue on doing campaigns and bounty,  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PiningGarcia

Activity: 15
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:29:01 AM
Merited by jbautistangina (1)

Patience is a virtue,as a newbie i am responsible on how would i improve my skills,especially in trading all of us came from being a newbie but only few has made his way to be an expert why? because most of these people doesnt stop learning everyday! for me learning is a never ending job especially with this new technology which has a lot of applications in our daily life.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

I like the positive spirit of your thread, fitting inspiration for many who would simply quit based on mistrust or herd mentality. Thank you!

Yes i can do it.If others can why cant i? Just think positive and everything will be alright,Just trust your self be calm and have self confidence and for sure you can do it by your self.Always focus in one thing and be faithfull.Thats my opinion only i dont really know if what others opinion for this ,

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
- There are some who get discouraged because the rank they are might be low.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

seem like the titles has no connection to the topic,why not just simple says ITS OK since i cant find any connection about what youre explaining to that You Can Do It..but thats true our weapon in this bounty hunting activities are being calm and patient.because ico project this days are mostly scams,they are expert in misleading people the projects looks very authentic and we can find any suspicion until the project is over and when the dev suddenly gone with the wind taking our payments with them
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

This is a very good motivation. Thank you for giving us a word that can make us bounty hunters excited, especially myself. Because with the spirit I can undergo various campaigns with pleasure and tireless no matter what the condition.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

Everyone who shows much patience and works on a certain issue will come to the top of the pedestal. There are a lot of such examples and we see them every day.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

I think that the key is to diversify and try to participate in as many bounty campaings as you can.
For example there is a translation bounty that i did for Crestonium which turned out to be a scam ( they deleted their website after the ICO has finished).
If it was the only bounty that i did it would affect me a lot, but in the meantime i also did traslations for other ICO's and participated in signature and twitter campaign also - so i think that everything will be ok.

ramayjen

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

That's the attitude we need to apply always as we go on with this chosen journey (lol, a bit dramatic). It feels great to read all the positive vibes in this thread regardless of what happen with the market. We'll just keep this ATTITUDE and sooner or later, there will be a great things happens to us.
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

How do you profit from the tech? I could see how an investment in a venture capital company using Blockchain could do well, but with Bitcoin you are simply another user, which is very different.
If it makes you feel any better most of these people will never get their money or bitcoin out of the exchange. They will realize that the tech doesn’t mean shit if someone else is holding the keys to your fortune. When this thing starts imploding good luck moving money out. I would make that a priority at this point.

oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

Yes, sometimes there is not enough positive thinking. And now I'm not just talking about the signature's campaign. In life, too, lacks such a phrase "Just do it!" Only the one who does not try is not mistaken, but he who does not try, he does not profit when the bounty project is very successful.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:51:45 PM

You are indeed right we shouldnt stop participating these bounty campaigns,because we dont have any choice but too risk our time and effort,because we are still in good hands compare to those ICO investors which are risking big amount of investments just to get these projects ,well if these people will be joining ICOs that is much worst than joining scam bounties.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

i experience it as a bounty hunters, i did not receive any stakes or payment even if i follow the rules and finish the job, but i still continue on doing campaigns and bounty,  Cheesy

Keep participating in bounties, pay day is nearer to you than you can imagine.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:59:19 PM

The thing I can do is invest in bitcoin and then wait for the bitcoin market to recover to sell it, what I can do now is continue to invest in the ico, study more about the bitcoin market.

I do agree with you investing in bitcoin, but as you do so look up couple of altcoins or tokens to invest, a proper ico to make alot of profit will be good too
dominasikoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

YES, we can do it, the first time i got into crypto, i get discouraged too, because when i first join, the new merit system is applied, i think maybe i can't earn money in crypto, but unlike my first perception, it turns out i still can do it even i still became a junior member right now, i just need to make a high-quality post so that people will give you merits
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

Bounty campaigns can take anywhere from an hour a week to a full time job. Either way, the work will be worth the reward, just keep telling yourself that Smiley
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

I already have experience of participating in bounty campaigns and take into account that more than half of the companies will not bring me a profit.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:14:01 AM

nice effort for cheers bounty hunters who did dissapointed by not be payed after they finished job on bounty program.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

All people need to be positve thinking about everything and not just about investment or other.
During daily activity also very need positive thinking because positive thinking can lead us to our success door. I believe people can do it.
boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:50:18 AM

Yes,I am so gratefull for the warmth encouragement,I felt the way you mean it but as I read this post of encouragement I felt at ease at this moment hoping that too soon we can have a good harvest out of what we've planted here in crypto.world.positive thinking really matters here.
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

well i can do it, nothing is impossible , because we bounty hunters never been back and no matter what happen i will do it and we can do all things if we can.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: