Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 69 ETH, What to do?  (Read 4067 times)
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

Hold for a long time because the current ethereum is showing progress after a while ago decreased and most likely the value will continue to rise.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carbonpenguin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

rejoice. it is very much and it is very pleasant that you have them .now the price of Ethereum continues to grow and by the end of 2018 promises to be above $ 1,000. so just be patient and wait .
juditPolgar

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

I personally think you should keep half and reinvest the other half in the best ICO you can find. I think you should also be careful with this market and, so it might be better to keep some of that in the long run, and the rest of the money should only be made to work for you. I thought this would be the right idea.

kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

Diversify at first, invest to 20 different projects at least. Select some top projects like EOS, LTC, also invest in lower ones, such as LYMPO, they are solid as fuck, I like them so much, their development are strong, but they definitely have to improve on partnerships.
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

if u wanna increase them than invest in some really good ICO or else hodl them for life they will make u rich in near future
There are so many ICOs nowdays that are not worthy to invest at all! I would advise u to stay holding 80% of your depo in ETH and BTC and the rest 20% invest in security tokens ( yes, yes exactly security tokens). I truly believe that when crypto will be regulated by the goverments security tokens with shares and devidents will be only the place for getting the profit. Thus I advise you to take a look at such security tokens as LibreCash ( stable coin) and Adgex ( infrustracture company)
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:14:33 AM

if u wanna increase them than invest in some really good ICO or else hodl them for life they will make u rich in near future
There are so many ICOs nowdays that are not worthy to invest at all! I would advise u to stay holding 80% of your depo in ETH and BTC and the rest 20% invest in security tokens ( yes, yes exactly security tokens). I truly believe that when crypto will be regulated by the goverments security tokens with shares and devidents will be only the place for getting the profit. Thus I advise you to take a look at such security tokens as LibreCash ( stable coin) and Adgex ( infrustracture company)
I have recently checked both projects u have mentioned but they dont look like really promising for investments. LibreCash as an example will have shares for its reserve fund. Just imagine how used by the audience this token must be for the purpose of significant growth of that reserve fund!
Better to stay within BTC or ETH. IMHO
LizaIva

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.
https://serving.photos.photobox.com/30683029fb21a6befbb9522196e3c08f3103033b38e82a33cb29ae26354443280a422302.jpg
UPDATE: NOW I HAVE 69 ETH.
i have something near in eth, i plan to sell half of my coins in mid june, because i want some usd in my back to feel myself safer and i think it will be another market grow in this time and after that again correction and red market
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

You are lucky to have such a great quantity of ETH.now you must be having considerable profit % from ETH.you must hold your ETH as today I was reading in CCN Express news that maNY economists predict ETH to hit $2500 in end of 2018,so in lieu of that you must hold your ETH  to get maximum ROI.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

I have recently checked both projects u have mentioned but they dont look like really promising for investments. LibreCash as an example will have shares for its reserve fund. Just imagine how used by the audience this token must be for the purpose of significant growth of that reserve fund!
Surely ETH and BTC are the tops and 80-90% of all the deposit better to save with them BUT the rest 20-10% I would invest in the promising ICO, even if not LibreCash, then another one..There are plenty already like triggmine, let ip play, stex etc
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

So, anyone can say that you are lucky guy! The answer is simple - just hold so long as you can. Sure i you can invest ETH to another alts, but I can recommend to hold Ethereum as most liquid coin.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

Just hodl, cause price now will be going up and thanks to that you will be able to just earn more or if you want sell some in time that you think will be good but never sell all.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

Hold them or buy new ICO tokens with caution. It is the best time to buy and hold so I guess thats what you should do. ETH still young in crypto and may get into huge in the near future.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

WOW! Lots of Ethereum you have. Very lucky you have that much Ethereum. I'm very sure if you hold back all the Ethereum you have until the end of this year, surely the profit you get will be enormous. Because of the possibility of this year's Ethereum price will definitely be much larger than last year and even you can get as you expect.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

Surely ETH and BTC are the tops and 80-90% of all the deposit better to save with them BUT the rest 20-10% I would invest in the promising ICO, even if not LibreCash, then another one..There are plenty already like triggmine, let ip play, stex etc
Or other way - buying the third top coin like NEM or Ripple. it is up to everyone. ICOs are very risky thing now..I prefer to avoid them
shirahoshi

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

i think you hold for at moment, i think eth will be going to up later. so if you can hold it from now you can will get better. be patient dont many things. i suggest it because i have more exprience about market, from trading or investing
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13