Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Mining Rig 6 x Gigabyte RX570 Gaming 4gb  (Read 204 times)
SpyGun (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:43:35 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 12:18:04 AM by SpyGun

I am selling a mining rig located in Romania. I accept payment in Ethereum or cash using a safe platform. I can deliver this almost anywhere in Europe or Outside of Europe using DHL or UPS.

I am open to offers. Send me a private message. Feel free to ask any question you want and I will be happy to answer them.

The starting price is 2500 EUR/2900$ which is negotiable and open to any offers. Since I can only reply to 2 messages per day we can also talk on Telegram or any other platform of your choice. My telegram username is @SpyGun or feel free to email me at : spygun_hit@yahoo.com

The rig uses ETHOS and hashing between 177-179 MH/s on Ethereum using Nanopool. Everything is tested out and stable. I bought all the parts 1 month ago so everything is pretty new with original boxes. They have international warranty.

List of components :

6 x Gigabyte RX570 Gaming 4gb
6 x riser-pcie-v007c
1 x 4GB Patriot Memory Signature-4gb-ddr4-2133mhz-cl15-12v-1
1 x A-Data ultimate-su650-120gb-sata-iii-25-inch
2 x Gigabyte g750h-80-plus-gold-750w
1 x intel/kaby-lake-celeron-dual-core-g3930-290ghz-box
1 x Motherboard gigabyte/ga-h110-d3a

Rig pictures :

https://imgur.com/a/2T5sT

https://imgur.com/a/r9BzJ

https://imgur.com/a/kbk2y
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpyGun (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:10:32 PM

Up! Waiting for offers.
EricJH801

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

Do you at least have a price in mind?  That would give others a chance to come up with an offer if they don't like the price or if you price is way higher than the market demand.

Thanks!

Up! Waiting for offers.
5BTC
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:55:06 AM

A 5 x RX 580 + 1 x RX 570 rig sold on eBay a few days ago for $2100. Are you going to be willing to accept a price like that or is this another listing where you’ll want $3,500 for your baby?

Sorry to be cynical but getting tired of people selling hardware for above market here. The market is dropping fast!
janismm88

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:45:39 AM

A 5 x RX 580 + 1 x RX 570 rig sold on eBay a few days ago for $2100. Are you going to be willing to accept a price like that or is this another listing where you’ll want $3,500 for your baby?

Sorry to be cynical but getting tired of people selling hardware for above market here. The market is dropping fast!
$2100 is good price in this market situation very very good price  Grin for seller I mean  Grin
SpyGun (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:53:45 AM

Do you at least have a price in mind?  That would give others a chance to come up with an offer if they don't like the price or if you price is way higher than the market demand.

Thanks!

Up! Waiting for offers.

We can talk about prices and offers in private. Feel free to message me like other members already did and you can give me your offer. No need to spam my thread here with useless information about what others sold on ebay. Everyone has the right to choose his demanding price. So please don't spam my thread. Thanks!
EricJH801

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

Other members like to help members not get ripped off along the way. 

Post an asking price and that will at least give people a starting price.

Thanks!

Up! Waiting for offers.

We can talk about prices and offers in private. Feel free to message me like other members already did and you can give me your offer. No need to spam my thread here with useless information about what others sold on ebay. Everyone has the right to choose his demanding price. So please don't spam my thread. Thanks!
SpyGun (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

Thanks!

Up! Waiting for offers.

But nobody invited you to spam my thread with useless information and negative behavior. Nobody is ripping off here because I said I am willing and open to any offers. Also everything is negotiable.
EricJH801

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

Welcome to the forums... Where people can give their opinions on whatever thread they want.... Good or bad.

Side note with some maybe useful information.  Cash is good for local pickup.  No one in their right mind is going to send you coin up front before you ship though.  I'd suggest looking into using a forum escrow to help make the transaction safe for everyone involved.

Do you at least have a price in mind?  That would give others a chance to come up with an offer if they don't like the price or if you price is way higher than the market demand.

Thanks!

Up! Waiting for offers.

But nobody invited you to spam my thread with useless information and negative behavior. Nobody is ripping off here because I said I am willing and open to any offers. Also everything is negotiable.
SpyGun (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:20:45 PM

Welcome to the forums... Where people can give their opinions on whatever thread they want.... Good or bad.

Side note with some maybe useful information.  Cash is good for local pickup.  No one in their right mind is going to send you coin up front before you ship though.  I'd suggest looking into using a forum escrow to help make the transaction safe for everyone involved.

Do you at least have a price in mind?  That would give others a chance to come up with an offer if they don't like the price or if you price is way higher than the market demand.

Thanks!

Up! Waiting for offers.

I can use a escrow system without a problem. Also sending it to Europe is alright for me. Thanks for the advise!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: