Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why shouldn’t we be concerned?  (Read 3345 times)
Sesiaw

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

we do not have to worry anymore because at this time when bitcoin down that's the usual thing caused by the number of bad news out there. we trust it and leave it all to god and pray good good alright.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?

Someone who was looking to make a quick buck should definitely be concerned. Bitcoin went from late 2013 till 2017 before hitting a new all time high if I remember correctly.

However, people who are in for the long run probably shouldn't be concerned about month to month price movements.
Rob6345

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?
Really
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

We don't need to believe on what they are believing. They have there own opinions and confidence to share either it is true or not if they believe on that we don't have the right to judge them easily. If bitcoin value will really fluctuate and goes higher so everyone can benefit but if not they will stay as is on what they believe no matter what. They will just continue until the right time comes and values goes higher.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

why should we worry, bitcoin fluctuates that it's normal for me, so I never doubt what's happening to bitcoin now.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

Because these fluctuations aren't anything new to crypto. It's not the only dark period we've seen and better days are coming  Grin sometimes these declines happen to make people panic and sell just so that those who know what kind of profits they will reap to come sweeping in and snatch those panic sales
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

Many of us are confident probably because these fluctuations of prices have been here for long and every time it dips down  it always finds a way to bounce back and recover, maybe not then and there but it surely will.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:43:46 PM

Because Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies are naturally volatile. Drastic movements can always be expected since everything moves depending on the total investment.
Being concern is everybody's job but we should all be informed that the nature of cryptocurrencies also involves the movements. It will be up to you if you will be leaving to cut your losses or put up a strong hands until crypto proves something in the society. Be patient man.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

Many of us are confident probably because these fluctuations of prices have been here for long
We have experienced a lot of dips and falling so this is something that we can simply endure. Only those new comers will have that emotion that it's like the end of their crypto journey on these situations.

every time it dips down  it always finds a way to bounce back and recover, maybe not then and there but it surely will.
Like what I believe that each market has it's way of recovering and it will not stay to be under the negative prices forever.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:07:48 PM

Many of us are confident probably because these fluctuations of prices have been here for long and every time it dips down  it always finds a way to bounce back and recover, maybe not then and there but it surely will.
We shouldn't be concerned because the dropping of the price of bitcoin now is normal, because bitcoin is volatile, it means that the price of bitcoin is rapidly changing and its upredictable to know if the price is going to increase or decrease. As we can see, the decreasing is happening now, so maybe in the remaining months of the year we hope that the increasing is going to happen.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

It's not actually confident at all but a belief. We can't predict any possible sequence in this industry but we're still here as we believe what its something about to offer as a good revert.

ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

We should not be, of course! Bitcoin has a strong foundation and has been trusted by many all over the world. Not to mention in my country, I belonged to 4,000,000 Filipinos who trusted it. How about the other countries? Especially those rich countries? We all saw how Bitcoin changed our lives.
Philomena86

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

I'm not confident, but I have to believe in investing in this market. If you have joined, you must believe in it
Related

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

I'm not sure if this year bitcoin prices will reach its highest peak as last year, because until now the price of bitcoin has not had a sign of the resurrection.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:53:38 AM

I believe that price will hit a fresh all-time high level and we will see a positive momentum in the second half of this year. As we all know that the price rally in the last quarter of last year was a result of big whales and institutional investor's trading decisions but this rally brought the attention of the world towards Bitcoin and crypto industry. I am expecting the investors would start investing in cryptocurrencies as soon as it gets some momentum and there is unconfirmed news that institutional investors will try again to exploit the opportunity, so they will be pushing the price once again.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

No matter what everyone wanted to happen, cryptocurrency market is definitely beyond everybody's control and therefore there is no need for us to be concerned a lot. Since it has been half of the year being most of the time in bear market, definitely cryptocurrency will make a recovery somehow that most of the believers are waiting for it to happen.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:11:15 AM

Many things make all cryptocurrency users believe in the future of cryptocurrency that will have a high price. The first reason cryptocurrency continues to show the development, as every day it will always be the new ICO to be launched. This is shows that everyone will need cryptocurrency in the future. Then the second reason, with many new arrivals will make cryptocurrency filled with this request which will make the price of cryptocurrency high.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

I think the confidence if many of us comes from what some of us have observed happening before. For instance, a newbie who never knew of the ATH might say $6000 per BTC is really high whereas someone who's been here for quite some time will say it's very low. Also, it has happened befire that BTC dumped real bad and then it took about a year to make a bounce back. So there are so many reasons to have the hope

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

One reason is trust. As the most trusted digital currency, bitcoin gained many trust already and many believe that it will rise again after this massive correction. If you will study the trend of bitcoin yearly, you can see that after a massive spike a massive correction. I believe that bitcoin will do it again this year and many are believing too that is the reason why many of us are confident at this moment. The ones who are concerned right now I think are the NEWBIES.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

The losing streak has extended further to 7 months. But this is all fine. No one has ever seen the price of a share going up only! Corrections occur for the health of the ecosystem (which is good for fiat as well).
People with steel balls welcome these moments to fill their bags. Weak and impatient investors are scared away. Which part are you in?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: