Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A really cool and ambitious project I found  (Read 164 times)
whatarewords (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:42:46 AM

I encountered this project the other day in early 2018.. https://ariesblockchain.net/

Later on, I saw a demo on their founder's LinkedIn page and I was blown away. Seems like this app can allow people to build their own company/store/business

in a decentralized manner using blockchain technology. The only thing that shocked me is that they didn't do any sorts of marketing yet. I feel like they will start gainning more

attraction in the future.

Here's the demo I found: https://media.giphy.com/media/RLG0N9wkKWrtENJ351/giphy.gif
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whatarewords (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:23:08 AM

Anyone here? Smiley
saraschoudhary

Activity: 72
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:31:12 AM

Looks really interesting. I would love to know more about the project. Is there anyway I could connect with one of the founders? I tried connecting with them over LinkedIn but got no response.

Is the Dapp builder supporting only the Ethereum architecture or does it also support EOS, TRON blockchains?
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:03:31 AM

Hello there?

Are you new to the forum or new to crypto in general? Welcome in both cases. These shiny websites are nothing new when it comes to crypto. I couldn't find a link to their business paper or whitepaper to comment on the technology they are building on.

They don't seem to have a github repository for access to their code (open-source, permissionless blockchain sort of thing). I'd advise you to look around a bit more before getting super excited about anything in the crypto space. There is lot of vaporware doing the rounds. Many of these promises remain just promises.

You said that one could build their won store/ company using their GUI builder. Could you elaborate on that?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: