Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get more knowledege and information about bitcoin?  (Read 385 times)
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:05 AM

by diligently searching for new news about bitcoin and budayakan to read news about bitcoin and others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:07:08 AM

It useless you get more informstion but you didn't read that information. This forum is enough for someone who need information about cryptocurrency. Like this section (Bitcoin Discussion) you will not write this thread if you read some thread that you need. As a beginner you can read on Meta, Beginner and help and and bitcoin wiki.

The keys you have a knowledge is read and learn. Get used everytime you came to this forum before you write a thread you should read before. For me, this forum is perpect I mean you will know the latest information, about bounty and signature campaign for your income and you will know the development system cryptocurrency.
There's different ways if you really want to learn about bitcoin. The most important thing to do is to read articles about it or join some forum which talks about bitcoin. Friends who were in this program could be a big help too because they may teach you things about bitcoin. But I think it's still a better way if you will research about it.
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:07:49 AM

Check Bitcoin Wiki if you want to know more about bitcoin. You can also get information and knowledge about bitcoin in this forum. Also, google is your friend but careful with fake information about it.

When I started at bitcoin I did not know how to even ask my friend if I was a bitcoin I did not really know bitcoin but I thought to look at goggle how to bitcoin and the back grounds there I got it all With rules about bitcoin I followed my search always in goggle when I could not figure it out I was getting information on goggle.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:08:08 AM

This forum is one of the best source of knowledge and information about Bitcoin. You can almost find everything crypto related here. Coinmarketcap and cointelegraph is also another source of information. There are lots of groups, pages and communities in the social media which also give free data about cryptocurrency.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

You can always try googling and do your own research on this and your good. Its no rocket science and you dont have to know about its technical specifications to reap its goodness. Try https://www.bitcoin.com/info and so much on web. Good luck
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:17:45 AM

Are you sure? At this time you are still asking this question. Knowledge can be found from anywhere, both books, websites, even in this forum. All you need is to read diligently
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:23:41 AM

Im new at bitcoin, and i would like to know where i can get more information about it.

Use search engines or you can read there are lots of topics here regarding fundamentals of bitcoins and how it works. Do not hesitate to ask questions everytime you dont understand a thing about cryptocurrency specialy bitcoin.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:33:08 AM

know how to read the topics on the forums and you will be educated.
Wabaman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:49:24 AM

Use the internet. All the information you need is in the internet. You just have to ask the right question in order for you to get the right answers or informations that you need. But beware of false information, there are people in the internet who has misleading information in order for them to deceive unknowing person such as beginners who are looking on instant profit in bitcoin. So be very careful where your get the information here in the internet.
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

Im new at bitcoin, and i would like to know where i can get more information about it.

You can read at this forum or you can watch at youtube so that you will gain knowledge more on it. You also can try search at google in the different ways to earn bitcoin.
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:16:07 AM

To gather information about bitcoin, make sure to your self that you are really interested in bitcoin. Because seeking knowledge without interest or eagerness is like a non-sense. You are already here in bitcointalk, this forum is one of the biggest help if you want information about bitcoin and try to join in telegram, there are too much group that can help you in any of your question regarding bitcoin.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

Here is how you can get more information about bitcoins:

1) To know how to start investing in bitcoins, go to "Bitcoin discussion" section. If you want to get information about alt coins, there is "alt coin discussion section" .

2) There are various other online sources like Reddit where you can participate in discussions about bitcoins and other coins.

3) You can also read offline books related to crypto to enhance your knowledge.

4) Start with small investment and increase gradually as you become experienced.
karnwillbit

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

There's a lot of way were you can get information about bitcoin.You can search in different website or in this forum you can get a lot information in just reading and there is a thread here for newbie.And if you have friends or relatives that also involved with bitcoin try to ask them to share thier thoughts on you and how to handle your bitcoin.
Internet is full of such stuff. Even on the surface web, thousands of articles can be found related to bitcoin as well as the blockchain technology. Books have also been written on this topic. There are YouTube tutorials too. This is the advantage of living in a global village. Information regarding any kind of topic can be found and besides, bitcoin is a hot one.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

Bitcoin is a popular and the first digital currency in the circulation. Popular that even you don't complete the word "Bitcoin" at search engines like google, it will automatically pop up as a suggestion.

Information about Bitcoin is all over the internet and it is just click search away from you. This forum is enough but with a lot of new threads about the development and news about Bitcoin, the one you wanted might be covered up by these threads.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

Internet is the best source of information about bitcoin, just keep on searching in google with reliable sources of articles about bitcoin. And also, it is pretty much easier to keep on scanning here in this forum about bitcoin discussion, there are a lot of topics that can help to improve our knowledge about bitcoin.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

Internet is the best source of information about bitcoin, just keep on searching in google with reliable sources of articles about bitcoin. And also, it is pretty much easier to keep on scanning here in this forum about bitcoin discussion, there are a lot of topics that can help to improve our knowledge about bitcoin.
Well if you want to know more about the bitcoin then you have to research and gather many data so that you gain more knowledge in the bitcoin. Also, it is better to read in this forum because ypu gain more knowledge about it. You can read other's opinion and i am sure that it would be a big help. Read read articles and issues.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

Checkout information here on bitcointalk, https://www.coindesk.com
 and https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bitcoin.asp , take your time to read and study and get aquited to news pertaining to crypto.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

There are many ways on how to get more knowledge and information about bitcoin. Internet is the most powerful source that will help us be more knowledgeable about bitcoin. Through reading and participating bitcoin forum lot of brilliant ideas is worth to read about. The opinion of other bitcoin user that will really help you understand and go deeper the meaning of bitcoin. Just keep on reading and be open minded because everything is being provided to us to fully understand and gather information on what really bitcoin is.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

If you want to learn more about bitcoin, you just need to read the threads here in this forum to expand your knowledge for bitcoin. You can also search via google and watch youtube which will serve as your guide for starting bitcoin. Reading threads are very helpful to individuals, so you know all about bitcoin and how to earn money in easy way.

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Simply read about it on different websites or you can just read on this forum. Further observe on how the market is going especially the latest news about it. You may read opinions from other users here on this forum. And I think that's easier than to browse on the internet. You may also ask those who are not new here for additional informations.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓