Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's reason behind tron's price hike?  (Read 5682 times)
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:57:05 AM

There's no reason now since the Tron is now dumped and not hiking for a quite period of time, the Justin Sun magic has no effect now and his actions and all advertisements has nothing to do with its price now.
You call justin sun's magic but that guy is always talking a crap. rather than focusing on the development and research of tron and justin always waste a lot of his money for nothing.
People take their consideration from tron caused by investors need utility usage and they don't need garbage advertisement that wasted millions of dollars.
Tron needs to restructure its company and justin is not suitable becomes CEO again.

Lol, Justin Sun is a shilling God, however, I wouldn't say that he is wasting money for nothing, we don't know what's going on from behind so you can't blame him for throwing money around because he has a ton to behind with.

Yes, it needs some upgrade though, for a coin to be really successful in this game, they need to evolved, specially in this bear market, wherein no one is making money. Tron for example is still down 93% from it's previous high and it might spike a bit, but after that, it's all sideways.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 12:18:00 AM

Let's stop that remarkable reaction whenever your favorite altcoin increases. 2% of increase isn't that remarkable with the current status of the market.
Bitcoin is soaring high and this should contribute to the increase of Tron. I'm not looking for any more reason about its rise but I'd say that this is a normal price hike.
It's a normal rotation and market flow for the price.
Agreed on this mate,this is the problem about the holders reaction anytime their coins increased with this small amounts they think that it can bring them more profit but in the end turns out just a corrections and the next day will fall again

TRON is a good coin but I think this is younger enough to expect high increase .

Today TRON has a 7% growth and good to see it ways but never expect big for the not to fail high

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 10:07:33 AM

Well, of course, it's because of Bitcoin. Let's be honest that Tron is just many other altcoins, not yet independent, it still depends on Bitcoin price. And if we saw the development of Tron market cap is not that good compared to many other top tier altcoins. I didn't say that Tron is not a good project, it's just in today's market, Bitcoin still takes the initiative and affect almost all altcoins.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:52:43 AM

Well, of course, it's because of Bitcoin. Let's be honest that Tron is just many other altcoins, not yet independent, it still depends on Bitcoin price. And if we saw the development of Tron market cap is not that good compared to many other top tier altcoins. I didn't say that Tron is not a good project, it's just in today's market, Bitcoin still takes the initiative and affect almost all altcoins.
TRON not being a good coin, I don't think so, it's still a threat to some altcoins in the market that is higher that its rank.
I'm continuously watching this coin, last time I remember it was in the top 10 but now down to top 20, but despite of that, I know TRON will still recover because it has a great support from its community.

We can look at its volume as a basis, it's current rank at no. 7 in the market. (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/)
And... good thing today it has 9% increase when the altcoins market is in green.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 11:49:16 AM

Justin probably made an announcement about an upcoming announcement Smiley He does that a LOT !

adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:17:35 PM

Well!! One of the leading cryptocurrency tron continues its best in the crypto market, day by day Tron price is increasing, today tron price has increased up to 2.01%.

What's the reason behind increasing its price?
2% is not a big number for the crypto market. This growth was only due to the increase in Bitcoin so TRX increased, just like the normal rule and this is nothing to say.
it is worth saying that the CEO of TRON is trying to make a joke when he repeatedly reminds of his meetings with Warren Buffett even though he cannot do it.
TRX was supposed to get a big discount because the CEO was dishonest. I don't appreciate TRON for having a bad CEO.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:48:32 PM

Well!! One of the leading cryptocurrency tron continues its best in the crypto market, day by day Tron price is increasing, today tron price has increased up to 2.01%.

What's the reason behind increasing its price?
the increase in crypto tron I think is reasonable because right now the tron is in a good position and the supply and demand of the tron might be a major factor in the increase in the tron, so if the increase is only 2-3% it might still be reasonable not surprising.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: