Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 12:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Listening To False News...  (Read 2782 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

In fact we should stop all listening to the false news. The problem, however, is to establish what the false news is and what the true ones are. All the news is given as true and it is very difficult to distinguish.

true. you would have to research it yourself which is which and sometimes you even can't find an article about it particularly to a news that the team only announced on telegram. you can't even trust whether those users are really part of the team. it can lose patience when you lose money because of the news coming because after it you learned it was just fud.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

Yes, you must avoid the false news and especially the news that belong to the Betquin and went with a lot of money, it is now from the point of view that there are many people are afraid of this point, which does not exceed easily point 9000 dollars, but when the price exceeds this point will find prices non Expected for BitQuin as well as for all active digital currencies
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

The news does have a big impact on bitcoin but absolutely not all the news is true. Therefore, I advise you to carefully choose the sources.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

Agree that these false news once again prove the instability and imperfection of the cryptocurrency market. If this market can be managed by simple large investors who can buy the news background, it should take at least another 5-10 years before stability.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:27:23 PM

We can and should promote such ideologies to reduce the incessant FUDS we get from time to time in the crypto space. But we can only do our best, people especially newbies will always get caught up in it somehow.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

Therefore I use only several sources which are already checked by time. Some are paid but I know for sure that there is only reliable information.
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

How many same I in its time suffered from false news. I spent a lot of nerves and money to stop trusting everything. I now use only a few news sources that I have tested for several years.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

Well that's Media for you spreading false rumor's just to destroy the reputation of bitcoin so they can hog all the bitcoin value.
Yes I agree with you. Media has always been a powerful weapon to monopolize and influence people with false news. And the ordinary media is controlled by whales who want to get a huge profit from bitcoin. We should not be easily affected by the news. Recognize where the news source came from.

Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

Already festive news about bitcoin and bitcoin as a tool that is not good to use, which we know as FUD. Because of the news many people are afraid to know bitcoin.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:11:51 AM

The thing is that what is news worthy is highly subjective. I have noticed several times that what we see on the news are those carefully selected and filtered by the media. They sure would like to evolve news in the way they want to, creating and mixing up the stories covered in real life scenarios in order to come about a news that are shocking to the senses more often than not. Hence, as to what is true and false news greatly varies. And if we only depend on the media, we are only fed with what they want us to perceive. It sure is biased because it is a business. For once, it is best to conduct research everyday from various trusted media personnel so as to come about a good understanding of what is really happening at present.

Yes, it's really make sense that we need to conduct our own research before we believe how true the news we heard or read. We need to understand the present situation in order to make a valid decision especially in the world of business.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:17:04 AM

Because you do not have the benefit when you hear the wrong news because it's not helpful to get the wrong news out so that's why we stop many people from being exposed when false news is released on bitcoin and some of our country will be affected when not stopping the wrong news

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Dvmd lionel25

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:27:48 AM

The world now can easily to turn upside and down. Media is the number one enemy of truck and can be the enemy of lies Angry
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:30:28 AM

Yeah, it looks like we should stop for like reading fake news. Due to a lot of fake news about bitcoin I heard. I do not know who spread the news, it has no effect on me. But I am not a person affected by the false news or not.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:46:29 AM

We should not listen the false news because false news create negative impact on our mind. Besides these we have to spread the good news among the people, so that there should be a good impact on people. And we can done it through the social media.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

Because you do not have the benefit when you hear the wrong news because it's not helpful to get the wrong news out so that's why we stop many people from being exposed when false news is released on bitcoin and some of our country will be affected when not stopping the wrong news

We really need to stop listening to the fake news because it can cause bad effect into us. Maybe before we are going to believe on every news that goes beyond our way, we need to do searching and be vegelant for us to know things that are not really true, because sometimes it is hard to know whether that news is fake or true.

lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:58:00 AM

False news come in the market in different color. We have to stop listening to the false news. Because it really have a very bad impact on the crypto market. If the media do not play a double standard then the crypto market may more develop.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:58:35 AM

This information will greatly affect new investors in the market. We can see that a lot of new people have just stirred up a lot of sales, so trust reliable sources. Do not hear many people say bad.
Teh-pucuk

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:07:51 AM

it is true that we as bitcoiner should not often listen to fake news that can harm ourselves. we must encourage the bitcoiner not to be affected as the fake give it because it is just an issue that wants to destroy us .

[tengah] [ukuran = 12pt]  YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet [/ b] [/ size]
[size = 11pt] ⚪ Kemungkinan Tidak Terbatas ⚪ [/ ukuran]
 Pra-penju
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another. A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto". What the... Why is it causing another crash?? Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017. All trading platforms suspended trading in September. Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms. Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall. So what? These people have VPNs! When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs. Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago. So what? Everyone is still using it. Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth! Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times). Do not fall for it!
1. Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2. September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3. November or December? China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4. January 2018. China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5. Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"... (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"[​IMG]
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"[​IMG]
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"[​IMG]??

Stop spreading this nonsense. What's done was already done in September 2017. Nothing has changed ever since. NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.

Yellow journalism at its best.

Same goes for Korean and Indian news. South Korea did not really ban crypto. Just one guy wanted to ban it. It was not approved, nor implemented. So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously. So what? Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?

India also did not ban crypto. Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto. No real "ban" whatsoever.

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down. The sad thing is, people are falling for it. The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened. Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news". Use our brains. Not hearsay from yellow journalism. It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.
only people who have no beliefs and beliefs who always believe in bad news and loss of investor interest in investments with bitcoin

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Vincent Wright

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

In my opinion, hearing false news in my opinion just wasting our time alone. And it will all destroy our concentration. When we are convinced of a story, then our belief is more stable. So in my opinion, we should be able to choose which news is good for us and where the bad news. If we do not understand the truth of the news. So for us bitcoin followers and believers you are the only one that can measure wether it is a fake news or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: