Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: multimining is a scam  (Read 147 times)
Gregz67 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:02:27 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 05:52:50 AM by Gregz67

Hello

I write reviews on multiple websites on how they performance and trust worthy sites or scams . Well I will come to the point where I have invested my money to upgrade when it says you can get payouts after hitting 0.0050000 so I tried that it says I had to upgrade or pay a maintenance fee so I upgraded to crab investing 0.01 bitcoins so i paid that and then you add on your maintenance was more money as well. So I paid that as well now I have been waiting days for my payout and still nothing   Also I have another complaint about your company that if you want to change you bitcoin address it says again you must upgrade well I have upgraded to crab and I still cant change my bitcoin address. So please I ask of you to help me with these problems. I also like to add yet another complaint that you do not ever respond to any message emails I have to you multiple times. So I believe this will fall on deaf ears.
Hello
To everyone who reads this review as well as my blog here I will be submitting proof of my transactions with this SCAM COMPANY MUTLIMINING here is my upgrade proof and I still was never able to get a payout at all and there are hidden fees as well I again will show the proof I encourage that everyone that reads this review and my blogs to pass this information on to other people lets stop this fake company as well as any other fake company I investigate in the future and there will be many more that I will be writing about. I shall write about the SCAMMERS as well as the legit companies if we all stick together and report and and continue to post about the companies that are taking our hard earn money hopefully one day we can shut down a lot of the SCAMMERS. As I mentioned before I here is my proof of purchases at MULTIMINING website    Sent Bitcoin
−0.0100051 BTC
≈ $73.51
To
3PNeRE9oFPyQH24MorKjkFZbndcko5zDzQ
Price per coin
$7,347.25
Confirmations
Fee
0.00000510 BTC
Transaction
View transaction
4/4/2018 2:58 AM
COMPLETED not only was there this expensive fee for upgrading to what the site calls crab there was as well a hidden fee which I ha paid here is that transaction  −0.00100564 BTC
≈ $7.11
To
3PNeRE9oFPyQH24MorKjkFZbndcko5zDzQ
Price per coin
$7,070.12
Confirmations
Fee
0.00000564 BTC
Transaction
View transaction
4/4/2018 9:35 AM
COMPLETED once again here is yet my proof and yet as you can see the dates on the transaction and time of purchases here we are at 4/10/2018 and still no response or any payout of any sorts.
I would post the link but I can not as this site will not let me post the  link of the SCAMMERS AS I REVIEW HERE
  Plus I have tried to reach out to them a many Times I also realized that there is no phone number to call no customer service what so ever

https://multimining.website/profile.php the link of the SCAMMERS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

Multimining? is this its domain multimining.website? I wonder if they are totally paying. Any cloud mining sites that tell people with too good to be true payouts are totally scammed obviously so stay away or be scammed.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:09:30 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 11:20:28 AM by cissrawk

If that domain is multimining.website, then yes they're scam. They already scam about December or probably end of November. I remember when a lot people angry on cryptocurrency group on facebook about it. Even they're paying but still they're ponzi scheme.

Oh, someone already ask if this site scam before so maybe you want to check it Is multimining.website is a legit mining website? Are they paying?

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

Hello

I write reviews on multiple websites on how they performance and trust worthy sites or scams . Well I will come to the point where I have invested my money to upgrade when it says you can get payouts after hitting 0.0050000 so I tried that it says I had to upgrade or pay a maintenance fee so I upgraded to crab investing 0.01 bitcoins so i paid that and then you add on your maintenance was more money as well. So I paid that as well now I have been waiting days for my payout and still nothing   Also I have another complaint about your company that if you want to change you bitcoin address it says again you must upgrade well I have upgraded to crab and I still cant change my bitcoin address. So please I ask of you to help me with these problems. I also like to add yet another complaint that you do not ever respond to any message emails I have to you multiple times. So I believe this will fall on deaf ears.

It is a perfect scam mate. You may refer the website I give below.
http://badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/

Their review states as Frauds pretending to mine seems to be the current vogue for scammers. Here is yet another.
Hope newbies will not get locked into the fake mining websites.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

You are not the only one who scam about this site and there are many people here complaining about this site.

Check this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2636718.0

Almost all cloud mining sites are scam so beware of investing your bitcoin in any investment or cloud mining site.

For now, you will never recover what you pay or you invest in multimining.

This is the same what happened to me that I thought cloud mining could give me a passive income, but I experienced to lose my bitcoin for nothing.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

Never heard about of this site but most of the mining site today that offers some too good to be true payouts are not really reliable and they were all a scam. Never ever invest your money to any mining site today it is so rare to find a legit one since this is a trend for those scammer they just take those advantages to those naive people.
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:01:06 AM

Hello

It is a perfect scam mate. You may refer the website I give below.
http://badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/

Their review states as Frauds pretending to mine seems to be the current vogue for scammers. Here is yet another.
Hope newbies will not get locked into the fake mining websites.
Newbies wont easily got scammed if they are searching up first before they would tend to invest. Cloud mining is really a big NO because people who are greedy are the ones who do easily got scammed by this thing they are blinded and decieved easily because they do hope for fast and easy money on passive way. Stay away on this site and as been given above on the link it shows that this is already a shady thing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

Hello

The only site called "multimining" that I could find was multimining.website.

Just look at what they are trying to pitch to you here. Free mining at the start, once you reach the point where you are actually able to cash out, they ask you to pay them money in order to upgrade your "investment plan" in order to get the money stuck inside their system out.

Plus, they are promising you guaranteed returns, something not possible in the real world. Either they are a scam, or a ponzi in disguise. In this case, it's just a scam that'll take your deposits.

It's no coincidence that anything you say to their support is falling on deaf ears. They are professional scammers, goddammit.

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: