Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AstroMining:The Future of Mining as we Know it!🚀  (Read 262 times)
AstroMining (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:57:52 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 10:35:33 AM by AstroMining

OUR MISSION

Are you ready for the future as we know it? You may or may not have heard about Mining Asteroids in space for their gold, platinum silver and other raw materials which are scarce to us on earth. AstroMining IS THE FUTURE. In our history we have never seen a Trillionaire, but it is said that the first people to mine asteroids will be the first trillionaires. Ladies and Gentlemen, now is YOUR opportunity to get a piece of the pie. Soon different countries will be tying together funds to somehow make this possible but I’m here to tell you today that WE CAN MAKE THIS A REALITY! One asteroid mined would yield $25-$150 Billion, with the thousands that pass our orbit everyday it is INNEVITABLE that someone wealthy such as Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos or even Elon Musk (who has already begun his own space company), will begin going after becoming the first trillionaire in existence with this Out Of The World task! My fellow crypto enthusiasts, our vision at AstroMining is to be the FIRST people to mine Asteroids, with your help we hope to make this dream a reality for all of us. In 2015, the congress of the U.S.A passed act H.R. 1508: Space Resource Exploration and Utilization Act of 2015. This act was created by congress to promote the development of a United States space resource exploration and to increase the exploration and utilization of resources in outer space. This act makes it 100% legal for any U.S resident to get up and start mining asteroids if they have such capabilities. Yes, this will not be an easy task to say the least, but with the hundreds of trillions of dollars worth of resources on our Asteroids, WE believe that TOGETHER can make it happen. Every second we wait, we are allowing our already wealthy billionaires to take action as we sit back and reap NONE of the benefits what so ever while your assets drop immensely in value. Now really is the time, once someone starts this, the price of the majority of scarce metals/resources will begin to drop quite rapidly due to the now SURPLUS of gold, silver ETC being infuriated into the open market. Join us as we enter the FUTURE OF THE GOLD RUSH!

THE ICO
Token Symbol
ASMN

Token Type
ERC20

Smart Contract Address
0xc922b902b1260d9c2197680f34aba4467b059aed

Conversion Rate
1 ETH = 25,000 ASMN

Total Tokens Minted

Minimum Purchase
0.01 ETH

Maximum Purchase
No Limit

HOW FUNDS WILL BE UTILIZED

After our ICO, we will be focusing on the growth of our research in the different appropriate fields of science and technology to insure we are the first to do this. Post ICO, we will be working with SpaceX who will be able to provide some of the necessary resources needed. Our goal is to grow our company day by day to ensure the value of our cryptocurrency will only go up to help cover costs of this auspicious project while also growing our investors' investment! In a couple of years once this is all in fruition, we'll see how Asteroid Mining will revolutionize the way the world operates. All of our products whether it be Phones, TV's, Cars, computers, planes ETC will be made from the greatest materials for a fraction of what we would be paying today. Meaning, everything we make today with aluminum will be replaced with metals like platinum and palladium, antennas in phones will be replaced by gold and silver which will conduct much better with our phone towers. The possibilities are endless and we will be the first to make this possible!  

PARTICIPATE IN OUR ICO

To participate in our ICO, please send Ethereum to “0xc922b902b1260d9c2197680f34aba4467b059aed ”. For every 1 ETH you will receive 25,000 ASMN. We believe everyone should be able to get their piece of the future which is why we made it so you can invest as low as .01 ETH. As of now we have assembled a ready team who is willing to work day and night for the next 7 years to assure that AstroMining is the first mining operation in space mining on an Asteroid! All the funds raised from our ICO will be used solely for the sheer resources and technology needed to make this happen. Our ICO begins 3/27/2018@5:00 AM UTC and will end on 5/27/2018 @5:00 AM UTC.

ALLOCATION OF TOKENS

ICO: 85.2% of token supply
Team and marketing: 6.8% of token supply
Bounty: 8%
Any remaining tokens from the ICO will be burnt.

THE BENEFITS OF HOLDING ASMN(TOKEN)

•   Token buyback program. The 67% of net profit will be assigned to buyback program ON THE 1ST OF EVERY MONTH!

•   Each token holder will have a vote/say in the decisions we make as a company moving forward.

•   Token price increases significantly every time AstroMining uncovers new science, knowledge or technology in the field.

•   Getting in at ICO Prices gives you the ability to make a hefty profit once we are live on exchanges following the completion of our ICO.

•   Possibly your only chance to actually have a say/investment in the very real future of mining scarce materials from asteroids.

GOALS FOR ASTROMINING DURING THE ICO

- New website. It will be ready before 3/1/2018. We have hired professional web developers for the most convenient user experience.
-  New exchanges. We are planning to add AstroMining to many exchanges, but many have a requirement that we need a bigger Community. So you can help us with it by telling others about AstroMining. We are currently in talks with a couple more realistic exchanges to have us listed the day after the ICO ends!

We are ready to cooperate with you if you have some good ideas for AstroMining or if you can help us in any way.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHAT: T.ME/ASTROMINING

ASTROMINING.CO COMING SOON!!!!!!!!

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE POSSIBILITIES OF ASTEROID MINING! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TSiPprjloo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:22:56 AM

whether this is serious, mining an asteroid in outer space, sounds crazy, I'm waiting for your project to progress... Smiley
AstroMining (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:21:26 AM

whether this is serious, mining an asteroid in outer space, sounds crazy, I'm waiting for your project to progress... Smiley

Everything is seen as crazy until it is done. With sufficient funding and the plethora of resources out there anything is possible and our team is doing what it can to make sure we get it done.
AstroMining (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:30:42 AM

Our ICO IS LIVE! Thanks to all those who’ve already showed their interest. We are all looking forward to the future with AstroMining and cannot wait to bring all of you along with us.

Upward and onward!
AstroMining Team
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Our ICO IS LIVE! Thanks to all those who’ve already showed their interest. We are all looking forward to the future with AstroMining and cannot wait to bring all of you along with us.

Upward and onward!
AstroMining Team
where ASMN web
what..?accepted currencies to buy ASMN
AstroMining (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:34:41 PM

Upward and onward!
AstroMining Team
where ASMN web
what..?accepted currencies to buy ASMN

At the moment Ethereum is the only currency we are accepting for shares of ASMN. If you are intereted in purchasing with another form of currency, feel free to PM us and we'll see if we can help you out
crypto_nuggets

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

Hello.  This project is really intriguing.

However, to participate in the bounty program I need more information in order to judge whether the project is sound or not.

For example, teams experience and qualifications, who they are, token metrics, how you plan to build a user base, do you have a POC or MVP, etc?

I tried to sign up on Bounty0x to write a white paper, but it wasn't clear to me what you wanted there.  A link to past works?  Is that what you need?

I have proofread and edited two white papers so far, one ICO presentation, and a website.  My latest job is recommending me to another project for the same.

I have not written a white paper yet but have read several and many people consider me a gifted writer. 

I am able to do the research and create the white paper you need.  I can also create text for a website, or write a short paper as well, but I would definitely need more details about the project.

Thank you!

Respectfully,
Crypto Nuggets "The Prof"
caferbehil

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

Hi i like the idea of this project, looking foward to this project to evolve and improve much more in the near future and i wish this project a big success.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

This is an unreasonable mining idea because it requires sophisticated equipment,reliable human resources  and many venture capital to make it real..hope this becomes real and become a phenomenal business land
pradobo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

Hey!
I like the idea, I like your write-up, but I still think it needs some polishing. Have you seen other ICO threads? Everything looks so slick and beautifully written, you know? I think presentation is the key for any aspiring ICO.
katxrgo

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

ASTEROID MINING (article by Catalin Rogojinaru (katxrgo))
The age of science we live in is full of opportunities reaching far beyond our skies, though we still have a long way ahead of us in order to physically reach for alien worlds. For now, we can only hypothesis our future endeavors in the outer space and, in order to facilitate our mobility through space, we first need to find a shortcut that can eliminate one of our greatest problem in space exploration: our Earth's gravity.
Our planet is a massive cosmic body, with a massive gravitational field. When a spacecraft lifts off, it has to reach a speed of 28,968 km/h (18,000 mi/h) in order to reach its orbit around Earth, burning through a tremendous amount of fuel. As a result, astronomers have thought about different ways to continue space exploration from colonies located on alien worlds far smaller and far less denser than our planet, worlds where gravity is no longer an issue. The Moon's gravity is only 16% that of Earth's and Mars has only 36% of the gravity pull of Earth (also remember that Earth is the densest object in the entire Solar System, denser even than the Sun).
Yet there is something else inside our Solar System, something that has small gravitational fields and is also full of resources, precious to both humans and space exploration: the asteroids.
Now in order to talk about mining these objects, we first need to understand what an asteroid really is.
Earth, our home planet, is nothing more than a huge asteroid. In fact, during the formation of the inner planets, 4.5 billion years ago, dust particles collided with dust particles, pebbles with pebbles, asteroids with asteroids, planetesimals with other planetesimals, asteroids or comets, forming the four planets between the Sun and Jupiter: Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars.
Beyond the reaches of the Red Planet we find the Asteroid Belt, a scattered ring of space debris that was supposed to become a planet, but failed because of Jupiter's immense gravitational field.
When planets form, it’s because of gravity, since in space any object (no matter how small) has a gravitational field. The larger the object, the larger its gravity becomes. And when an asteroid/planetesimal reaches at least 400km in diameter, its gravitational field starts shaping the object into a sphere. A perfect example would be Ceres, the largest object inside the Asteroid Belt, catalogued as a dwarf planet, but in fact an asteroid that failed to become a planet because of Jupiter's gravitational influence on the Asteroid Belt. If we eventually start mining asteroids in our Solar System, Ceres is the perfect place to start for building a colony.
As a G-Type asteroid (carbonaceous asteroid), Ceres contains a lot of carbon but it also contains huge amounts of water. Its surface area is slightly smaller than the country of Kazakhstan, 2.700.000 km^2, ensuring enough space for astronauts to build a colony, and providing a gravitational field safe enough for spacecrafts to land and lift off. The huge amount of water also means a huge amount of fuel by splitting the water molecules through electrolysis into hydrogen and oxygen, both extremely flammable. In fact, Ceres supposedly has enough water to be able to fuel 10 takeoffs a day for at least 200 years.
We now have the fuel and we have almost 2 million asteroids in a large orbit around the Sun. But remember: the cosmos is extremely dangerous, and besides gravity, water and carbon, Ceres would also provide us with radiation damage, extreme temperature variations, meteorite impacts and so on. For Ceres, considering it's a G-type carbonaceous asteroid, a solution would be to establish the colony under its surface, most of all to protect astronauts and astro-miners from cosmic radiation. Ceres has little to no atmosphere and no magnetic field to protect it from solar winds and radiation, therefore, the easiest solution is for everybody to stay underground.
Now we have ourselves a colony, what will we find?
Most asteroids in the Asteroid Belt are carbonaceous, just like Ceres; around 75% of them. So besides being carbon rich and some containing water, there isn't much else there. There are, however, the S-type asteroids, rich in silicates and some metals. And then, we have the M-type asteroids, very rich in metals and of great interest for future space mining. This category of asteroids is rare, as it makes up for only 10% of the total amount of objects found in the Asteroid Belt. However, M-type asteroids are the most precious, as they – hypothetically – contain large amounts of rare metals, such as gold, uranium, platinum, palladium, iridium and so on. We have to understand though that the term “large” is used in comparison to the surface resources on Earth. Remember, rare metals found on Earth are rare everywhere in the Universe, as most of them are born in supernova explosions. Some of the most common elements found on M-type asteroids could be processed directly by the spacecraft, or brought back to a colony or even Earth. Larger spacecrafts could be built directly on location inside the colonies, where gravity poses no issue for liftoff for heavy ships, such as those that could provide internal gravity through centrifugal force.
How could space mining work? It's all hypothetical, but there could be at least two ways with different variations. In case of a large asteroid, a spacecraft could land on it and drill for materials. However, if the asteroid is two small, space-miners could use a larger spacecraft with a gravitational pull that exceeds the gravitational pull of the asteroid. Remember, every object in space has gravity; therefore, a spacecraft could have a gravitational pull towards a small asteroid in orbit around the Sun.
But we need to ask ourselves: is space mining worth it? Yes, it is! But remember: we need to broaden our horizons and also consider using asteroids as outposts for exploring the moons of the two gas giants Jupiter and Saturn (and even those of the ice giants Uranus and Neptune), as they are far (far!) more interesting. Yes, there are some asteroids containing high amounts of gold, platinum and other rare metals, but mankind's future should lie in our ability to overcome our own limits, not wander the cosmos for the shiny remnants of past supernovas.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: