Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin?  (Read 2042 times)
rxplcgna

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

This problem can be solved very well, so long as a beggar has a smart phone or prints his account into a two-dimensional code, you can pay him immediately. A cashless society may come soon, and Xin will happen in every industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

Kinda tricky for me, of course they will not be able to access Bitcoin even though they are knowledgeable to this forum if the beggars doesnt have money to buy themselves a gadget which they cannused to be involve in this forum I guess we should be aware of that,  we should not always aim the innovation if there would be a group of people that will be left behind because of the probable non-existant of the fiat in near future.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

If I find it very difficult for beggars to access bitcoin because they can not afford to buy a laptop or smartphone blindly access bitcoin, yes there may be a way that is with the brand looking for the nearest internet access like a cafe or the like but then allowed by the owner of the place.
adpinbr

Activity: 980
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

This is actually one of my concerns.Only people who is more privileged and smart and has money can access the industry of cryptocurrency. How about the beggars? if ever bitcoin is legalized as a main transaction of money what about those people who has no phones or without a wifi. I know that our local mobile wallet's system or operators might reconsider not using a wifi but how about mobile phones? what if they dont know the difference between scammers and the real thing. I dont like to underestimate people but I hope the government can do something about it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
I think beggars are not the poorer because they also have computers and knowledge to understand Bitcoins and virtual coins, on the other hand in countries where beggars know and Bitcoin is a country that has grown as beggars have known virtual money.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

More needs to be changed to Bitcoins, And there is not much easy access to a bigger bit of bitcoins. Thus they remain there until they die. And there will be a new generation in those days that all people are wise and know that bitcoin. To make their life happy and not to much trouble.
It's a great opportunity for them, but at some point it can be very challenging, not because of their societal status, but let's be realistic, I don't think that most of them are fully-aware of what technology is, the function of gadgets, smartphones and cryptocurrency. It's a complicated world. I think it's not that easy. I hope time will come, we can blur the idea of not tolerating these people. They need our help, they have different stories in life, they need someone to lean on, they need food too survive. If we could not help them access bitcoin and earn from it, I think we can find other ways to help them while having them still be productive in their daily lives like teaching them how to fish morally and professionally with our support. We can make campaign or a shelter for them. Let us help them realize that there is still light and hope behind their situations.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

Well, that's one of the best things to consider upon having bitcoin as our currency. I believe that we must first implement to educate people on how to access bitcoin. People who don't have idea about it specially beggars, must have enough education about what bitcoin is and the government must be the one who should work for it.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

Well, that's one of the best things to consider upon having bitcoin as our currency. I believe that we must first implement to educate people on how to access bitcoin. People who don't have idea about it specially beggars, must have enough education about what bitcoin is and the government must be the one who should work for it.
Actually this is a bit difficult task.It it is almost near to impossible because the beggars do not know about the Bitcoin.Bitcoin is a very complex process.It needs internet connection to get operated and some basic knowledge is also required because an illiterate cannot use it.Beggars do not have any such facilities so that they can get an internet connection.Beggars should also know about the market in order to use bitcoin.
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

whatever happens if it happens, when bitcoins replace paper money then the state has no authority to manage finances and maybe the world's banks will close, because everyone can manage their own finances and bank.

If this will happen i believe the government have their on ways and plans on how they can regulate bitcoin so the government can benefit the taxes and on how they can trace transactions legal or illegal.

I am pretty sure that blockchain gives government a brilliant way to control capital flows. What's more, it fits very well into no-cash trend, and may improve national statistics. Bitcoin itself is pseudo anonymous and can (and already is) tracked with Chainalysis software. At the moment this kind of monitoring is very expensive and it is used for single cases only, but in the future... yeah. I agree with you in this matter, government can and will benefit from Bitcoin and cryptoassets.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:10:08 PM

In my own personal opinion, if all paper money were change into bitcoins it can be only access by beggars if they have a device like computer and smartphone. Surely none of them have this kind of devices, so i think the only way they could access in bitcoin if someone is willing to give a smartphone or a computer for them to access in bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

Well, in that case, if the society will be turned into a cashless society wherein cash or paper money will be changed into Bitcoin or digital currency, it will now be real hard for beggars to access Bitcoin for money to live unless they have devices to do such thing and people will be giving them money by means of scanning their QR codes which is another impossible thing to happen because for sure that there will be rarely people to do that and if that will happen, they will suffer and the poverty rate will just increase because those who can afford having devices to access Bitcoin will be benefited and those who cannot will suffer because it will be hard for them to evenly do have access on it.

diickydbo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

It's easy, if the beggar can access the internet then he can use and have bitcoin. Or beggars who have a smarthphone can also sense the usefulness of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: