Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes when trade coin  (Read 22435 times)
anhchangdeptrai13 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:09:22 AM
Merited by mega (2)

1. Too hasty, lack of knowledge

-This is a mistake that most investors when started. The hot growth of the market, the price of Bitcoin growth every day is the main motive for new investors to participate in this market. They are always afraid to miss the opportunity. So they hurried into the market and forgot to learn. So learn first. Be patient waiting for a price you think is good, or at least according to technical and market signals.

2. The goal is too big, greedy

-You should set goals when entering the market just to be profitable. Do not expect too soon to be rich or become a millionaire in a short time. When I join ico, it must reach x $ or x5, x10 for these ico, that actually kills me. When the price fell, I did not sell. That was a big mistake.
Most of the investors, trader has experience, they only want to increase their property by 30% in a month. They are too happy. Remember to a story put the grain on the chessboard with 64 boxes. Patience, not to lose, your property will quickly bulge
Remember to expect 30% of your assets, you are likely to lose 30%, expecting x5 x10 accounts quickly will help you to 1/5, 1/10 of investment capital.

3.Do not stoploss
-This is an extremely important lesson. Any experience or famous investors emphasize this. Stoploss help you have successfully trade up to 80%, do not know how to stoploss, you certainly never win, just fail sooner or later. You can not stop the market trend, stop loss is painless to want to do, but it protects your capital, help you get back to very quickly.

4. Try to resist the trend
-Try to resist the trend
You will be dying right away, which is the answer to trying to resist the crowd trend. In a festival, the whole crowd is joyfully moving forward, you just go back, you are immediately stamped to death. For the market too. When the crowd rushes to buy the excitement, you think the market will fall, you will certainly lose money. In contrast, when the market has strong sell trend, you try to hold the more losses. Get out as soon as possible and go earlier than the crowd.. If you run after the crowd, of course you will be able to die with the crowd, know enough and stop even though the crowd is still running. In every investment, in the long run the crowd has never won. When you are swept away so fast, as the car is so fast, braking slowly no matter what trouble will help you stop safely, waiting for the incident, whether the car is good but you also hurt less a lot of.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

I only trust on the greedy factor. Lest forget about the stop-loss because that is just the technique with which we can make the trades happen. In that also people can greedy and sett higher profits and very higher losses to give it more window to trade. However, the greedy is the only factor that can make this trade go upside down all the time. When they become the greedy one they are actually putting their trades in red zone, in such instances neither stop-loss can save them nor the heavy knowledge of trades and rest of the things! It doesn't matter how much more you have got, you will lose everything in front of the greed. The reason behind this much stress on the word is simple, I have experienced it too and I h ave lost a lot more money in such way. Im just trying to add up that so that people can know how it can destroy us.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

The most important mistakes most of the people do is they buy the coin at the very high price when its on the peak following the hype and when the coins go down for its correction people get panic and sell the coins at bottom this is the most basic mistake people do in this crypto world and I have done the same many time but I have learned from my mistakes.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:40:58 PM

We all know that, we dont need you to repeat this over and over again. Everybody did the same mistakes before, and we all know that we can not buy in the middle of the hype, right?

The most important mistakes most of the people do is they buy the coin at the very high price when its on the peak following the hype and when the coins go down for its correction people get panic and sell the coins at bottom this is the most basic mistake people do in this crypto world and I have done the same many time but I have learned from my mistakes.

Damn, this kind of people is always posting the same crap.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:25:12 AM

The most people mistake in trade :
1. Too confidence : whrn someone make profit in trade they think they are profesional in trade then they open trade with big laverage and boommm...they will be busted.
2. Panic : if you trade without laverage or spot trading. You dont need to be panic if the asset down 10% especially in crypto. Panic only will make you lose and can not thinking further strategy.
3. Too fast cut lose : down only 10% then cut lose immediatly. I bet after you cut your lose the market rebounce
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:37:34 AM

-This is a mistake that most investors when started. The hot growth of the market, the price of Bitcoin growth every day is the main motive for new investors to participate in this market. They are always afraid to miss the opportunity. So they hurried into the market and forgot to learn. So learn first. Be patient waiting for a price you think is good, or at least according to technical and market signals.

-You should set goals when entering the market just to be profitable. Do not expect too soon to be rich or become a millionaire in a short time. When I join ico, it must reach x $ or x5, x10 for these ico, that actually kills me. When the price fell, I did not sell. That was a big mistake.
Most of the investors, trader has experience, they only want to increase their property by 30% in a month. They are too happy. Remember to a story put the grain on the chessboard with 64 boxes. Patience, not to lose, your property will quickly bulge
Remember to expect 30% of your assets, you are likely to lose 30%, expecting x5 x10 accounts quickly will help you to 1/5, 1/10 of investment capital.

3.Do not stoploss
-This is an extremely important lesson. Any experience or famous investors emphasize this. Stoploss help you have successfully trade up to 80%, do not know how to stoploss, you certainly never win, just fail sooner or later. You can not stop the market trend, stop loss is painless to want to do, but it protects your capital, help you get back to very quickly.

-Try to resist the trend
You will be dying right away, which is the answer to trying to resist the crowd trend. In a festival, the whole crowd is joyfully moving forward, you just go back, you are immediately stamped to death. For the market too. When the crowd rushes to buy the excitement, you think the market will fall, you will certainly lose money. In contrast, when the market has strong sell trend, you try to hold the more losses. Get out as soon as possible and go earlier than the crowd.. If you run after the crowd, of course you will be able to die with the crowd, know enough and stop even though the crowd is still running. In every investment, in the long run the crowd has never won. When you are swept away so fast, as the car is so fast, braking slowly no matter what trouble will help you stop safely, waiting for the incident, whether the car is good but you also hurt less a lot of.
When money matters all they could think of is getting that quick money into their hands these guides will be foreseen by professional traders but not on ignorant fools. Changing the way people think will be difficult regarding their attitudes or behavior well depends on the circumstances. For new starters it's too big to apprehended so quickly and they tend to get lazy about something like this and that leaves them unknowledgeable by an important topic.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:49:26 AM

3.Do not stoploss

-Try to resist the trend
When money matters all they could think of is getting that quick money into their hands these guides will be foreseen by professional traders but not on ignorant fools. Changing the way people think will be difficult regarding their attitudes or behavior well depends on the circumstances. For new starters it's too big to apprehended so quickly and they tend to get lazy about something like this and that leaves them unknowledgeable by an important topic.
Common thing that a certain newbie would able to commit which on first time reading up these helpful guidelines and indicators is really pain in the ass on their side thats why they do leave it and rather continue or doing Yolo but sooner or later they would really learn up from their mistakes and will comeback with new experience and will be careful on next time. Exeprience or mistakes will really be the things that will mold us up but on first encounter we will surely neglect these things.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

In contrast, when the market has strong sell trend, you try to hold the more losses. Get out as soon as possible and go earlier than the crowd.. If you run after the crowd, of course you will be able to die with the crowd, know enough and stop even though the crowd is still running. In every investment, in the long run the crowd has never won.
I think this can be summarised as follows: Do the opposite of what the crowd does. The crowd buys when the prices are high and when everyone buys, and sells when the prices are low and everyone sells. The opposite would be: buy when the prices are low, and sell when the prices are high. As simple as that, but it takes a lot of discipline not to be carried away by the crowd.
coin_maker

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

The very crucial decision that investors need to take is when to buy and when to sell. The most common mistakes people do is they buy it at a very high price and when the price start falling they sell it at a lower price being panicked. In this market you will have to learn to take risk. The main principle of this market is you will have to hold the coin to get optimum profit. The time period of this hold can be few days, few months and even few years.
alice161128

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:22:47 AM

Many people who are just get in like trading coin. I used to be one of them. As to myself,I found holding the good coins earn too much more than trading coins.
Yes,you could hold coins with half of your fund while you trade coins with the other fund. But I think it takes so much time to look at the market. The price can not be predicted. So you can't be sure you won't lose your money.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:13:49 AM

Trading is a game of professionals and many people did not want to spend time learning and develop their skills to trade professionals. I have spent a lot of time to demo trade and one of the major mistakes I made some time is clicked buying when actually my decisions is to click selling. Mistake are band to happen but the professionals now how to manage it to their advantage.
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

Trading is deal with the money.So it's very common to  make a mistake.If are doing trading,don't allow your emotion to get into trading.Then you will sell the valuable bitcoin at low price by the excitement.At that time you will forget,same bitcoin will increase to any peak in future.And you will get more dollars for the same bitcoin by holding it ,till the price of bitcoin reach the moon.If you HODL ,you won't lose your money.Instead you will get more from it,when the price increases.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

All of the statement above is true especially the author,. but sad to say no one can avoid such problem 'cause actually most people nowadays in the market are hasty and greedy even they are lack of knowledge .which is the common reason why they end up to regrets , and perhaps that is not our problem . 'cause if those noobs don't want to end like that,  well mistakes learned and must educate first before jumping to any risky business  ..
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

Lack of knowledge I believe has always been the major issue of so many people who feel they can just trade the market and get good gains from the fluctuations without knowing how to play safe at all in the market.

In addition to the above, this is not a knowledge that someone can just expect to quickly gain all of a sudden and expect to start seeing the outcome as positive, one will still have to learn a lot from experience, make some little bit of mistakes, apply those knowledge and get better. However, it is just one path most newbies or those who want quick cash would not want to take.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

That is a mistake they will keep doing until they decide to learn. Sometimes buying from what you think is the bottom which peradventure is the peak can be confusing for some people that do not know what to look out for in the market, and while thinking the market will move up, there would just be so much room downward and then they hold until they realize they have lost so much, get emotional, panic and sell.

It all still balls down to not having knowledge which is the first point of the OP and that have led so many people to failing woefully.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

I also did this mistake, too greedy make me lose in big money, learn from this mistake i was make other better strategy and less monthly target profit. Make consistent profit from trading was not easy, need long proccess and keep learning for better strategy and risk management to reach goal.

pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

This is definitely a must read for  a beginner in crypto trading. Being a highly volatile market, there are people in the crypto market who lack this kind of experience. I bet everybody would have done this mistakes and pointing them out for the new investors would definitely give them an edge and would safeguard them from making the same mistakes.
The last point is the most important one and can be seen in the current market as well where people tried to sell their coins because of the decline.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

These mistakes are the main reasons why we lose some investments. They mistakes must be learned from now on, thus if you continue for this mistakes, it could lead you to downfall of your profit. We should not let this happen, we should learn from our own mistakes and dont let this happen again from now on.
Buraot

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

Critic of Filipino Translators

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

The worst mistake that a bitcoin trader is the lack of knowledge and out of greedy for unjust gain they are loosing their investment just before they got some more profits. To avoid such mistake it is advised that one should gain knowledge before going into trading.

CONVENTMENT.COM ◆ IoT B2B Logistics for the legal cannabis industry ◆ Private Sale begins 8/30
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

The mistake is that we are too hasty to sell them, not patiently holding them for long periods of time. In the Crypto market, if you are patient, you will probably be more successful. Do not worry too much about the current price they will not be good for you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: