Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New here! A lot of weird shit...  (Read 461 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:46:24 AM
Merited by Astargath (2)

And yet you are about to manage an ICO? give me a break.

Not only that, I bet that he knows how to jump alia if he can find her around.

A fair warning for the OP. you should know if you are joining the challenge of the humble BTCforJoe. he used to put his balls in 100 underprivileged families mouths every morning before pouring them some soup, probably mixed with his cum. after writing some posts with good English and getting your merits. go the nearest public kitchen and open your mouth.

Next time, when you go to somebody's house, don't tell them what a shitty house they have. every new member posting a thread like this, it would make this forum a welcoming forum.

*welcome to the forum and remember we are here to teach newbies to improve themselves to earn more money and be encouraged to reproduce.

*there is no alt account to post that. I had to post it with my only account.

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

Oh another ''new'' user with yet another thread about spam, how original...
I don't understand.  Undecided

New to this, yeah, new to forums, no.

I've been active on Quora, Steam forums, Overwatch forums for a super long time now, and as iasenko said, this one is very different to the rest, with heaps of income opportunities.

Yup it is really strange you are new to BCT and yet you managed to get yourself familiar with ICO and Ann threads , not only that but also got a task to manage an ICO . All this in just 2 days . And as far as I know the forums you was member in for long time did not have any kind of ICO or Ann threads .

- You are really smart and super
OR
- You are not new to this forum you just need new start .   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3272506.msg34118285#msg34118285

either way welcome to the forums .

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

Ok welcone to this weird shit?  As an advice, if you think that the thread is a shit spam then ignore. As simple like that less stress less shit knowledge received. Don't be affected to all things that not related to yourself and mind your own business.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

I don't understand.  Undecided

I've been active on Quora, Steam forums, Overwatch forums for a super long time now, and as iasenko said, this one is very different to the rest, with heaps of income opportunities.

And why are you so negative about it? The guy is new to this forum. And basically, he does not know about the originality of other threads. Do you have time to read all the threads just to post your idea? If you are here to discourage new members, then get out of this section. And please, stop with your "Oh another user". Not that he has done something wrong.
selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

Hello Everyone, suboz here!

So i recently bought my first bitcoin and first 10 ethereum when a friend told me about the dip. Seems like a good time to get in the crypto market.  Cool

So after google some bitcoin stuff and trying to learn and I found this website, and it seemed like a match made in heaven!

I wanted some investment tips and also wanted to find a place where there are an assortment of new projects and cool people to talk too, but after making my first post and heading over to bitcoin discussion, I found a lot of trash to be honest...

First thread I found was this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3040159.0 (Why are you investing in Bitcoin?) and I ready to read a couple hundred cool stories of how people got into BTC but instead basically read 10 mins worth of like bot answers...

Half of the 50 pages where just people saying this in different words

The main reason I invest into bitcoin because I'm sure that someday bitcoin will be used more people, it certainly gives a positive hope for us so with invest now then we will be successful and rich in few years.

So much spam! What's being done about it?

Sorry if i'm too harsh, just really like the forum!

See there is still lot of spam in the forum and you will have to filter all the shit posts to get good information. Here are some effective ways to do this:

1) First of all, if you come across a good post by a user, always check his past posts. It is very much probable that he would have shared similar posts in the past as well. You can also bookmark such an user so as to get good posts from him in future.

2) If you see that some user is posting crap content, report him. If these accounts are removed from the forum, everyone will benefit.
Rockstar1

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

CoinBro.net, TangleUniverse.com, EthGal.com 4sale

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

What everyone says is true... it's because there's a lot of money being poured into crypto (even during this bear market).

That said, it's like its own economy, so where the money flows, that's where the people go. Companies are pouring money into advertising, just like in other business fields, and to advertise their crypto, they pick bitcointalk since it's like one of the top crypto platforms.

They're using the signature space for a main mode of advertising... and so all the masses are signing up for these campaigns for $$$ BTCBTCBTC

Now you've got the lazy bot spammers who want to sign up with 100 accounts to 100 differnet sig campaigns, and instead of posting like  a normal human, they go around spamming generic, rewritten statements of the poster above...

4sale: CoinBro.net, ParadiseCrypto.com, Mine.Asia, INBEX.com, BroClub.com, CoinDepot.org, Elly.net, EthGal.com
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

Hello Everyone, suboz here!

So i recently bought my first bitcoin and first 10 ethereum when a friend told me about the dip. Seems like a good time to get in the crypto market.  Cool

So after google some bitcoin stuff and trying to learn and I found this website, and it seemed like a match made in heaven!

I wanted some investment tips and also wanted to find a place where there are an assortment of new projects and cool people to talk too, but after making my first post and heading over to bitcoin discussion, I found a lot of trash to be honest...

First thread I found was this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3040159.0 (Why are you investing in Bitcoin?) and I ready to read a couple hundred cool stories of how people got into BTC but instead basically read 10 mins worth of like bot answers...

Half of the 50 pages where just people saying this in different words

The main reason I invest into bitcoin because I'm sure that someday bitcoin will be used more people, it certainly gives a positive hope for us so with invest now then we will be successful and rich in few years.

So much spam! What's being done about it?

Sorry if i'm too harsh, just really like the forum!

Lol, your post is hilarious because I felt the same way when I first got into crypto and found this site.
But that was over a year ago.
I have seen this site turn into a crazy botfest with fud and shills aplenty...all in a year!

It is getting, a little better, but just a little.
The whole merit thing is supposed to help, and I guess it is, but the days of helpful, quality discussions are kind of gone.
Try posting something interesting or relevant, you will get hundreds of one sentence replies.
Not sure if it will get better either to be honest.

So, now I just use bitcointalk as kind of like wikipedia.
I just use it as a source to find info to go do the real research.
Like for ICOs, I typically just go to the ann threads and use it as a resource to go to their website or whitepaper where the real work begins.
Trying to ask people what they think of a project?
Haha, yeah, good luck getting real reliable responses.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

I don't understand.  Undecided

And why are you so negative about it? The guy is new to this forum. And basically, he does not know about the originality of other threads. Do you have time to read all the threads just to post your idea? If you are here to discourage new members, then get out of this section. And please, stop with your "Oh another user". Not that he has done something wrong.

He is not new to the forum and he is definitely not new to bitcoin, don't be dumb. He is new and in a few hours knows there is spam, knows that signature campaigns need escrow, knows about ann threads and is already going to manage an ICO. He is certainly not new here, 99% chance that's an alt account just trying to farm his merits. At least he uses good english but don't lie to me about being new.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

A fair warning for the OP. you should know if you are joining the challenge of the humble BTCforJoe. he used to put his balls in 100 underprivileged families mouths every morning before pouring them some soup, probably mixed with his cum. after writing some posts with good English and getting your merits. go the nearest public kitchen and open your mouth.

Next time, when you go to somebody's house, don't tell them what a shitty house they have. every new member posting a thread like this, it would make this forum a welcoming forum.

Now you just made things personal. Why do you have such a boner for me? You love to keep talking about me, and love giving me so much attention. I don't understand, really. You're not just insulting me now, but also dozens of children and families you have never met. I pity you. You're an extremely sad individual who takes this forum way too serious, and takes offense to everything. Get a life Roll Eyes

For the record, I've seen plenty of newbies roll through here that have a good understanding and knowledge of bitcoin/cryptocurrency before ever joining the forums. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't believe them to be alts. Alia, on the other hand, I always suspected as an alt account. You guys are being really hard on @suboz. Maybe y'all are jaded for some reason, and maybe he is an alt, but does it mean y'all have to be so mean?

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

Now you just made things personal. Why do you have such a boner for me? You love to keep talking about me, and love giving me so much attention. I don't understand, really. You're not just insulting me now, but also dozens of children and families you have never met. I pity you. You're an extremely sad individual who takes this forum way too serious, and takes offense to everything. Get a life Roll Eyes

For the record, I've seen plenty of newbies roll through here that have a good understanding and knowledge of bitcoin/cryptocurrency before ever joining the forums. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't believe them to be alts. Alia, on the other hand, I always suspected as an alt account. You guys are being really hard on @suboz. Maybe y'all are jaded for some reason, and maybe he is an alt, but does it mean y'all have to be so mean?

Obviously just because you are new to the forum doesn't mean you are new to cryptos but ''So i recently bought my first bitcoin and first 10 ethereum when a friend told me about the dip. Seems like a good time to get in the crypto market.  Cool

So after google some bitcoin stuff and trying to learn and I found this website''

He literally said he is new to cryptos so.....

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

He literally said he is new to cryptos so.....

Ah, you're right. And after reviewing @suboz's post history with the subjective view of him being an alt, it's actually quite apparent that they are a reincarnated member of the forums lol

Yup it is really strange you are new to BCT and yet you managed to get yourself familiar with ICO and Ann threads , not only that but also got a task to manage an ICO . All this in just 2 days . And as far as I know the forums you was member in for long time did not have any kind of ICO or Ann threads .

- You are really smart and super
OR
- You are not new to this forum you just need new start .   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3272506.msg34118285#msg34118285

I don't know how I missed this, but very good find. I hardly feel that a Newbie will have learned the knowledge enough to look for community managers, especially when learning so much about the different aspects of the forums, like how to buy a Copper membership, but then asking questions like "what's merit" when there are literally 13,671 topics dedicated to it...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: