Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time  (Read 895 times)
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

hello my friend
I expect the market to move up in April. I've saved bitcoin in some markets for short-term and long-term trade. We can only hope and pray.
always keep an eye on the market.
A.Koosay

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

I dont think we will see the same quickness in price increase in the short term, unless a macro factor changes such as a government making its official currency bitcoin, other than that you wont see fold increments
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

An increase in price would not be as easy to come by as people think because it will not just happen in one day or one week, it will build up but very slowly and at a pace where no one would even believe that we were actually seeing a significant price increase and going into a bull marker but for the meantime i don't believe that a price increase will happen anytime soon.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

There are no 100% correct predictions and nobody can tell really what will happen this coming days. The Bearish said that this time around bitcoin will fall to 2800$ while the Bullish said that bitcoin will start recovering this coming April 17 since the exchanges have finished selling large amount of btc to pay their taxes. There are two possible decisions that we need to make and for me I am prepared for both.
sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

come on people, what a pessimism, don't hesitate since it's a huge reason why we all see such a damage, you all should be ultimate confident, you should charge others with not a hope but with a confidence. That's the only thing important in the crypto world.. for now
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

yes, now I'm ready to make a lot of money, but it looks like bitcoin growth this year will be slow, but for sure.

So, we need patience. and now I have a little BTC, hoping after the bitcoin recovers, I get a bigger profit.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

due to the statistics and other datas the recovery of btc have always during the 5 years period happened in April and May so I hope it is the time for the recovery and we can get back our profits.
Shewar

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

Yes it should be, because the current market price is starting to improve and I am very confident that the current international market price increase will bring bitcoin will increase in a few months..
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?

Can you bring with some technical analysts? I'm afraid if it just bulltrap. I hope altcoin will following the bitcoin if the price is rise.
sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

a one billion and more of the total market cap, that's what we will see in the end of the present year or earlier
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Yes, The market is green all are happy to enjoy the day but still most of the peoples are panic to invest in Bitcoin because many rumours are spread the Bitcoin and altcoins so we should post interesting and importance of cryptocurrency this will change the crypto lifestyle. I think crypto market is recover in June so we should hold our investment it make big profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:38:16 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 02:22:14 PM by Jonsnowstark

I think i bought enough for me, i think. Oh welli dont earn that much in my regular job to buy much bitcoin. So i think i have enough already. Im ready for the bullrun. But looking at it, bitcoin wont iincrease rapidly as it did vlast year. So we have to be patient with our investments. They have to sit there until we are ready to sell them.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

Ok yes we are seeing green signals but whats your thinking?
It is very hard to predict what way the markets will turn and for how long.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

Can you bring with some technical analysts? I'm afraid if it just bulltrap. I hope altcoin will following the bitcoin if the price is rise.

My analysis is pretty simple, I can just see what people around the world think, I watch news, I hear opinions of people.. many of them is really out, but, when they would in.. that will be an explosion.. it's just a matter of advertise ....... on one side we have limited number of btc for instance and on other side only 2% of the world human population, only 2% or maybe 3%... do you even understand what happen if that would be 10 % in.. or more
fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

The price is certainly going to see a boost this month but I don't know if it would be much of a boost really, maybe go back to 8 or 9k and start tethering there for a while.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

Umm.. That would be a very good news then. Now, where are your sources and the basis you used to come up with this speculation? If you have some please do share it to us so we can have a great look about it and see for ourselves what you saw that has led you to saying such a bold speculation about what is about to happen. Now if you don't, better stop posting things like this that can confuse newbies and lead to lots of capital losses for them. I understand your enthusiasm but it won't do any good if a lot believes it and losses huge amounts of investing funds. It will only reflect even worse in the prices of bitcoins today.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

This might be a good news, but we need to wait more time. If the green status can be kept in a long time, then i think that prices will pump again.
Short trade is a good option now.
Cakalasia

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

That's what I doing now and a lot of people  in this crypto are do that, buy coins in a lower price because it will be going increasing soon.
I can't wait on what will be happen in the market this coming months and hopefully it rising.
retampan

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

My opinion is, Bitcoin is gonna just stable at the moment, I see so many Pump and Dump movement against Bitcoin. From the situation, I can say that most people here were turned into a short-term trader instead of a long-term trader. Also, there is Mt.Gox and the others whales which still controlling the market.
sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

At the analytical level, I'd concisely describe overall market increase in the changing manner
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

The market is green today, but it's probably too early to talk about "make great money". We just won 15B, and some buyers will probably take profit... Although I also think we won't go much lower, we have to wait several weeks before talking about a real recovery
sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

The market is green today, but it's probably too early to talk about "make great money". We just won 15B, and some buyers will probably take profit... Although I also think we won't go much lower, we have to wait several weeks before talking about a real recovery

Too much skepticism, it's a negative affect on the market, that's what I am talking about, fortunately such people who think like you less and less every day
sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

Advertising will create positive, positive will create confidence, confidence = inevitable increase.
sindikat

Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

I have no doubt that the price will rise. But the problem is that during the time when the price was below a lot of coins was in the hands of whales. They won't sell you them cheap. Now, too, few people have enough money to buy coins. We are always held hostage to our poverty. Even if you sell your bitcoins for $ 20,000 it means that you have to buy bitcoins for $ 30,000.
cicciogas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

I don't know if this is the right time. Nobody can foresee what the next few weeks hold for us. One thing is for sure, bad advertising from Google/Youtube/Fb ban are the main reason for this huge dip. Shame for this. But we will for sure grow back!

Join CryptoCashbackRebate
First Cashback & Rebate Portal for Cryptocurrency Community (http://ico.cryptocashbackrebate.com)
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

yes it's time. prices have started a breakout hopefully this good trend will continue and the price will go up and up. time to buy guys do not miss this
Firefox07

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

The market is showing good signs. I hope that the dip is over and the value of bitcoin and altcoins will start to grow again. I buy some good alts at low price. If the market recover i will get huge payout.

xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

For me I dont watch the negative side of cryptocurrency, I always focus on the positive sideb and always be patience for the better success. Bitcoin will become the greatest thing mankind will experience.Cge
sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:50:56 PM
Merited by btcmagistr2007 (1)

I don't know if this is the right time. Nobody can foresee what the next few weeks hold for us. One thing is for sure, bad advertising from Google/Youtube/Fb ban are the main reason for this huge dip. Shame for this. But we will for sure grow back!

Bad news from google and fb have been issued many months ago but it doesn't work, they can limit us for a while but they cannot stop us
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

yes it is true that what you say, it is time to buy, and I think that the main cause of the market price decline is caused by the consumer, because most of them are turning to other coins, this is the factor that causes the price drop when this.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

Hi there. I do appreciate with you. it is high time to buy Bitcoin because last week Bitcoin was in a dip but now it has again started to rise. so we can hope that in near future the price will increase considerably .so if we buy some Bitcoin now ,we can hope that we will be profited soon .so I think it will be a wise decision to buy Bitcoin now .you shouldn't miss this moment .you will regret after you miss it.

micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

It's a good time to buy, I will say yes because the price coin is very lower compared with the last year. You can buy some coin now and hold for long term and short term depend on you. But if I say the market will recovery it's hard to say, the good news that come to cryptocurrency still bit. Maybe need a several month ahead market will recovery. And then google will ban cryptocurrency in june 2018 and that decision will affect to price cryptocurrency, and most likely will fall down again.  Be patient someday we will find this situation for see our seriousness toward cryptocurrency.
sultanali

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

Yes, I agree with you that the market is in a very good buying position and it is a very good time to buy bitcoin and Altcoins because all of them are down now so if you buy from here you can get good profits.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:10:57 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 12:47:27 PM by ThunderCatSteve

If it crashes it's not a surprise so lets go with this trend and convert our funds into USDT or any other fiat currency that we are sure that its value won't change in the near future.
I didn't know about this "trick" a while ago, because if I would knew this I would convert my bitcoin into the USDT and wait until now, then buy again 1 bitcoin and the rest spend in other crypto currencies and a good part of this spending for everyday use, buying usual stuff that we need everyday like electronic devices and benefit from them.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

Well I think bitcoin might stay in it's current price range for a while as it seems a lot more stable than before. It mught start increasing at a slow speed but I doubt that it would start increasing like last year already. Maybe we need to wait for a few more months before being able to see that rate of increase in price.
StonedWolf

Merit: 120

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

we are all hoping that Bitcoin value increase again, and praying for that. But we would be really grateful if you can give us some proof to show others that they should still believe in Bitcoin and increase their investments in it.

thinkme1st

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

i don't think that the price will rise quickly it will go up slowly till the end of year and the bullish market is not yet started completely. the price needs to break above 8,500$ first for the bulls to enter market.

passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

I don’t have any doubt that this is the best time to invest in bitcoin as the prices are very low now and it will start increasing by the end of this month and it is expected to reach $50k. So this is the best time to invest in bitcoin and earn a lot more money.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:05:43 AM

I am still hesitant to start trading again, whatever happens I am not so sure of the stability of all the prices on the market, hopefully this is the beginning of price stability, but I will keep waiting until conditions return to normal on the market ...
Fujimoto134

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

This time maybe a good chance, however, we need to wait more time. If the green chart can be kept for a long time, then I think that price will pump again.
Short trades will be available now.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

May be its not a good time to get inside train may be we will see new bottom price and deep so better to wait now a bit more and see where markets will go and after decide where to join !
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

May be its not a good time to get inside train may be we will see new bottom price and deep so better to wait now a bit more and see where markets will go and after decide where to join !
Thats exactly what i just said. With the exception that whales will not let automated bots freaking trade millions of dollars without their supervision. They are manually triggering the automated programs. Meaning they are actually doing the thinking, they just let the macros do the dirty clicking work. People like to cry "AI Bots" because they for some reason don't think whales are smart enough to be beating them in the market.
They are not manually triggering the automated programs. The automated programs are making their own decision without human intervention.

Please stop posting you know nothing.
Then why are you people even here if that's what you truly believe? You like donating them money? If that is really the case, you cannot win. Stock Market wouldn't exist, Bitcoin will die. Use your head dude. It doe not make sense.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

To invest now is suitable, but to sell I think is still far from the value of Bitcoin at the beginning of the year. I think stay with it and be patient with a slight increase for more profits.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

i love to do long-term trade man, i just wanna hold on for while. if there are some people who wants to invest now, if they want they can. but i love to do long-term trade
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

I see the price are stable for now and no one knows if bitcoin will continue to dump or it will start to pump again. Don't buy bitcoi if you are not confident at the current price because you might feel bad if something happen that is not on your plan. Wait for more days and wait for some signal before you buy but don't forget to buy more when the price is cheap.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

Yes, the market has started to turn, and most tokens have a big increase.
So that's a good thing, maybe the bull market has come. Grin

boybitcoin

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

as what i observed the market now is moving up slowly, i think this is the start of uprising of the market, i believed that it is coming very soon..
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

as what i observed the market now is moving up slowly, i think this is the start of uprising of the market, i believed that it is coming very soon..

yeah, well two days ago it was the same thing too. market was showing some upward movement before everything changed back to dropping again. so I wouldn't just rush into any conclusions. despite me not seeing any potential for further drop but I also don't see any rises coming with this kind of buy support which can not be sustained for the time being.
we may need more time.

Only Bitcoin
Romeotom

Activity: 813
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

I thinks market not be come back anytime, Actually need to long time come again profit time.is the buy think market.now market all everyday down to down,its time growing good opportunity.if now we have buy then we will got good profit.hope soon possible.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

Last year, when the price of bitcoin hits the $20k people are racing to have such coins, and now this year that there will be a chance that the history will gonna repeat itself again then for sure it would  have more demands to come.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Last year, when the price of bitcoin hits the $20k people are racing to have such coins, and now this year that there will be a chance that the history will gonna repeat itself again then for sure it would  have more demands to come.
People really nowadays just wanting to have what they want, just wanting to see what they want to see, they don't want a bit sufferings, they give up easily, they don't know that life also have a dark side, it is not everyday that we are always happy or prosperous but if we are contented with it we will become happy.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

Yeah your right it  is really good time to buy coins to earn lots of money when the price will back at the high price again so I prefer to buy some bitcoin and altcoin and keep it until the price is high in the market..
yansen

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

Is this true.? I still hear bitcoin will fall to $ 6k- $ 5K. many predictions say this. but until now it has not happened. bitcoin stable at a price of $ 6500- $ 7000. if that's true, is good news for market growth. but I still doubt it, better wait to add support from whales. if you want to buy. use half your capital.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

I think it is not advisable to do quick buy alts for it is dangerous especially if not thinking about what will be the next or what will be the circumstances of consequences. Before doing so it should be make with proper thinking of planning and how to make it in reality by applying every single details that according to what planned. This would be nice to avoid much risky to fall than not planning of everything. Better to think more before thinking about profit. One you lose your money it would be back.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

I dont doubt that it will grow but I am pretty sure that it will grow upwards from now onwards. The period of bearish trend is already ending and bitcoin prices seems to me very stable for now. I mean if nothing happens for the next week or so then we can call it break even line between the bull and bearish run. After then we should be fine with the bitcoin and then we can actually see the prices growing upward continuously. Its all about the time, yes off course we should not forget that bitcoin has always increased many more fold upwards whenever it has been down for very long period. So yeah this time its gonna by biggest ATH.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

My opinion is, Bitcoin is gonna just stable at the moment, I see so many Pump and Dump movement against Bitcoin. From the situation, I can say that most people here were turned into a short-term trader instead of a long-term trader. Also, there is Mt.Gox and the others whales which still controlling the market.

it looks like that but before the moment when the big guys're joined
Itjoker

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

I think that we should be very careful. Since Bitcoin's last growth was not entirely natural. Rather manipulative. Therefore, I will not be surprised if we see the same streaming fall.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

I am very glad to see that all markets are back stable even it is already amazing, within a few hours Bitcoin up 1200 $ and now it has become 8k $ ..
Khupeha

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

yes actually clever people did not doubt this, we must always wait. in particular with the crypto currency. I already bought the etherium, bitcoin and altcoyins. By the new year there will be a significant growth
malbterxic

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

The most important thing is that it was not a false turn, in order to confidently talk about changing the trend.
It is important that the price of bitcoin is closed for three consecutive days in the green zone. Otherwise it could be a common bull trap.

czhen

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

people who buy when Bitcoin and Ethereum prices fall last month will reap the benefits in the week and I congratulate them.
that's why I like cryptocurriency? because I like the business strategy.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

hello my friend
I expect the market to move up in April. I've saved bitcoin in some markets for short-term and long-term trade. We can only hope and pray.

I also expect the market will begin to recover in April but until now we not see the market recovered yet, eventhough we never know when the market will recover but as long as we believe in bitcoin, what we hope will be realize. don't lose our hope and don't get tired to waiting.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

hello my friend

I also expect the market will begin to recover in April but until now we not see the market recovered yet, eventhough we never know when the market will recover but as long as we believe in bitcoin, what we hope will be realize. don't lose our hope and don't get tired to waiting.

We can never predict exactly what's going to happen, but its really a good to hope for something but on my side I always expect the worths, But I really think as of the moment that it is really good time to invest.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

The market hasn't reacted like any time prior to this. All the bullish predictions i have seen in the last 3 months have all been incorrect. So far so i am doubting that the recovery is coming soon. I think we may be in for a rough period because for the bull run to return crypto is going to need some new investors but a lot of newbies got burned in the last bull run and have given up on crypto. The whales got too greedy and took too much from them. Many people that only just got into crypto in the last 6 months that i have met in my travels in my personal life have said they have quit crypto with reasons ranging from "the ass has fallen out of it" to "you only lose money investing in it now". Unless we can bring some investor confidence back and some new blood into the scene than it could well be the longest bearish run ever.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

The markets on an uptrend now, bitcoin's trading around $7.667 and Ethereum $460 signs of this increase has been seen about 14 hours ago it was all started by Ethereum.
With this increase may the public's enthusiasm for the cryptocurrency be high again and the process of this increase can last for quite a long time.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

people who buy when Bitcoin and Ethereum prices fall last month will reap the benefits in the week and I congratulate them.
that's why I like cryptocurriency? because I like the business strategy.

When you comparing the last month value to today's value. We are in the dead well. If you find the bitcoin price dumped we can buy as much we can then sell it out for short term profit.
Other cryptos which are all seems normal will be not good finds if you are looking to invest now.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

It's way too quickly to judge that. The market has just experienced a (Temporary) growth the last few days. We shouldn't hurry and it's best to see what happens in the following days and then proceed to make any actions. The market is extremely volatile and we need to be extra careful when dealing with investments. Keep in mind that a few hours ago it was at $8.100 and now it's back down to $7.500.  In my opinion, it's best to observe the market movements for a while first.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Washball

Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

Bitcoin price was caught in a continuously narrowing range around $6800. The price could now either rise or drop significantly. At the moment it turned out in favor of the bulls and bitcoin is now $7600. Hopefully this will be a serious bull reversal and the price should shoot up to $12.000 very soon.

Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

It’s time to invest in NagriCoin ICO. It relates to the real sector of economy and it has good prospects to rise.
Valer4ik

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:39:29 PM

I believe that in the coming week the price of BTC will continue to fall, since April 17 - the last day of paying taxes in the US. , American traders and investors will have to pay the government about $ 25 billion.
this is a serious part of the total capitalization of the market - at the moment it is about $ 260 billion. Many investors will have to pay large amounts, probably for this they will have to withdraw money from the crypto-currency market
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

I think it's just a steam release from the boiler. Sustained growth will begin later. Perhaps there will still be a rollback to the level of 7000 dollars. But this is a sure sign that whales can no longer restrain the market. The price will rise as steeply as today with small kickbacks. After the start of the stable growth of prices.
Aprodite

Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:48:02 PM

You're right, Looks like bitcoin prices have increased to 11% now. Hopefully this month is the beginning of the bitcoin rise in 2018. and hopefully not down again like some time ago.
ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

You're right, Looks like bitcoin prices have increased to 11% now. Hopefully this month is the beginning of the bitcoin rise in 2018. and hopefully not down again like some time ago.
I am hoping too so that we can have a good start of the second quarter of this year that we can use for the school needs of our children, so far I am really thankful that I've been part of this industry.
catok broek

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

of course some people had made a great money. this green markets moment should be a lesson for whoever have doubted to invest in bitcoin. but it's not too late to buy more, because anyone should believe the markets will grow higher and higher. of course there is no guarantee of it, business is always on this way. no profit can be gained in certainty.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

Bitcoin recovery will be gradual and will surely put a smile on the faces of users before going down again, so one can buy to sell within this period of the green show.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
satecream

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

yeah it need a lot of time for bitcoin to getting recovery
time is the key right now, we can't just wating for any whale investor to put thier money in bitcoin right now because is very rare
just let the many fish to getting it recover, it can slightly more stablize

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

I had no doubt that the price was going to go up, because a lot of people have been holding it for so long now, and this came as an answer to those who had their doubts on whether the bitcoin is going to go up or not, just like last year i think during this month we will only see minor price rise but during the next tow months might see the price skyrocket, but with this rise we can say that we are out of the danger zone.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

hehe yes if now everyone buys in the prize will growth Cheesy
But i hopfe this happens i will buy in at 15th then i get some money !

regards
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

its the final opportunity to buy some  bitcoins at a "competitive price" as prices have started to trend upwards and this no doubt will spark a renewed confidence in the market which will result in prices jetting back up as demand will increase , this is especially true because once people see a rise in price they will realize that the market is recovering and this will create a rush to acquire coins which will significantly inflate prices.

SplendidHunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

It is very exiting, but we already had those poor people who took credits to buy bitcoin and then lost everything in life, with a huge debts, sadly
Veterock

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

You were happy early, the market could collapse again at any moment. Wait a bit. Cool
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

Damn right it is time, we've been waiting long enough! Been a long long winter made colder by the fact that we lost more than half our fortune! Time to turn this baby around, lets hope this small pump turns into a bigger pump.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

You were happy early, the market could collapse again at any moment. Wait a bit. Cool

I don't think that you choose the right word "collapse" maybe we can go on another market correction if that's what you mean. Of course its possible that this is just another bull trap. However, all TA leads that this is the start of a bull run but don't get don't too excited as well. We need to see if this is sustainable or not as we all know that daily traders always took advantage of every pump in the market to take profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
YaNinaMurmansk

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

In my opinion, 100% can not be predicted. We all want an increase in income. That's why everyone gathered here.
  All good luck and good expectations!
rlkiwi

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:21:41 PM

im really hoping for a good push this year
velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

I always see positive for cryptocurrency. I am also sure if in the future crypto will experience a good rise and it will not be doubted, therefore if we are in market position crypto we can believe and will rise again.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

yeah it is the time, it really nice to see the price
but you lose a chance to win a big pot money when it price 1k lower than before
but still i think bitcoin will increase it again

Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

Atlast, green  mode is appear. It's really good to see that the market is again turning into green. The coins are rising up again but it's just a little so we can't notice if it's continuous to rise in coming next days or downfall again maybe if it's continuous to rise in a couple of days or maybe a week I could say that it's in fully recovery  but for now I doubt it. I think it's only part of it's usual fluctuations but hopefully it will continuously to rise so we can be happy and all of us will at last be success.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bokis14

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

I think bitcoin will increase in a few months, do not miss the actual moment. It will be very fast. Do not panic to invest in bitcoin, because it will benefit greatly.
sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

All right guys, let us everybody goooo! It's BTC show time! Go quickly ahead!
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

not simple with what you say, no doubt I am personally happy with this growth. but too risky to do early speculation. currently the market is still dominated by rumors and bans. I hope the next few weeks the market will continue to grow. so the signs of the market will recover quickly
sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

not simple with what you say, no doubt I am personally happy with this growth. but too risky to do early speculation. currently the market is still dominated by rumors and bans. I hope the next few weeks the market will continue to grow. so the signs of the market will recover quickly

I hope so too, but remember, bigger risk means bigger profit, it's a law
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

It's Time to have Bitcoin because it can help us to invest some business. It can also help to buy something that we needed it. So our life Its Time to change better.It
StephaneM

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

Short is over.... Going up this time.....   After well predicted the Btc krach from January and several other top predictions... for the first time Bitcoin prediction target for end 2018 : 50,000$... Monero and ADA predictions as well...here : https://www.theclairvoyantinvestor.com
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

Actually, the best time to buy was when the market crashed,  not when the market is starting to recover. However, most people just start buying back when the market is recovering which is alsongood because it can contribute to the growth pf the market.
charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

I hope that it does really is starting to have a great rally. I also I am afraid that there will be a pullback somehow.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money?
Yep, I'm ready to make great money! It's summer and it's time for vacation so I'm just waiting for bitcoin to go back again from 5 digits.

Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?
We can't blame others if they are doubting if this is just a trap, I'm also having that feeling but what's stronger is that I'm thinking this is the start of everyday green.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
neo444

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

For bitcoin i think it is his time to increase but i don't suggest you to buy it now because btc price will be very high so for now i advice you to be patient and don't buy
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

This is what we need to expect the price increase because after price decrease there is an increase that can possibly give a big profit in a short period of time. It is good to buy more at this time because anytime it will be going up again and many investors are become encourage to invest that can lead to mass adoption of the community.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

yes actually clever people did not doubt this, we must always wait. in particular with the crypto currency. I already bought the etherium, bitcoin and altcoyins. By the new year there will be a significant growth

In the market, investment is done when the interest rate is low because the price of loan from the bank is less. Similarly in the crypto market, one should invest only when the market value of the Bitcoin is low and in the mean time, the market price of the coin is low so yes, it is the time to invest. There is a slow trend of growth as well but it is way too slow right now and is a chance for those who want to make money in the business. Probably in the end of the year, the charts would be completely different.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

That's exactly what time it's best to hold. Those who say that the fud news is where they are? No one can trick the BTC for sure.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

Now it's really the good time to invest, let's grab the opportunity while the market is started increasing, invest now before its too late,
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

I don't like to be sound biased but of course since I am bitcoin lover I would say that everyday, every hour is always the perfect time to buy bitcoin especially when you want to hold it for a long time, or you want to secure your future then don't worry when you're going to buy.
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

the market should start to rise from the downturn, this month will continue to rise, remain optimistic soaring bitcoin prices. lag depends on our respective policies - each.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

it's his time it maxut him what ya, I do not understand all the questions that are in this bitcoin forum, if the max is already its time it sells bitcoin coins I also have never get a coin in this bitcoin forum, maap before I am here beginner.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

For bitcoin i think it is his time to increase but i don't suggest you to buy it now because btc price will be very high so for now i advice you to be patient and don't buy

The market is getting better and it has crossed 8k so this weekend will be a little better for everyone after long time as people had expected it to be above 10k right from starting which did not happen. It is better later than never situation and time to buy more btc
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

Just like I said 2 weeks ago the market will rise again an area I am bad that I have advised my friends to invest heavily when the market is going down I am sure now they have some profit and improve trust me I do not think that market is going to face anymore folds and the market is going to grow normally right now. Because many people wear waiting for this growth many investors are going to put their money in it but let's see if we can recover many more incidences happened during this period like the Facebook and Indian ban on cryptocurrency is 2 problems can press also if I do not get much affected by them.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:42 PM

I don't care if others are pessimistic about this. What I just want to say is that. Are you ready for what you are hodling right now? When the bull run comes, it will be very too late for those who are not believing that its gonna happen. Then so be it.

I remember a story about two farmers who prayed for a rain. Both farmers are praying but not both are preparing for the rain. One farmer will prepare his field so that when the rain comes then it will get all the rain it can get. Now I will ask you again. Are you ready for that rain?
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

Do not get your hopes so high the market is making some progress and you can make some money with it but is going to take a lot of time before we see any kind of growth like to grow we saw in the past year, I know that we all want to see results immediately but it is not going to happen just because we want it we will have to really wait for the right opportunity and I am not positive that this is it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RedzoneASE

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:16:10 PM

Yes indeed, the price movement now is turning green. This could be a best sign for a comeback. It's been a few weeks already that the market is on chaos. Let's hope that this time it won't disappoint our expectations.

talldude

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:46:43 AM

That's is for those who have lots of money to make purchase of more coins,  I have about 2 btc in my wallet that I cant touch due to the massive drop in the value of the coin. Bitcoin and other crypto is very volatile,  today you fan see it going up to $8000 , you buy alot of it,  tomorrow one government agency or central bank creates FUD news and the coin drops back to about $6000 or even lower.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

I don't think that you choose the right word "collapse" maybe we can go on another market correction if that's what you mean. Of course its possible that this is just another bull trap. However, all TA leads that this is the start of a bull run but don't get don't too excited as well. We need to see if this is sustainable or not as we all know that daily traders always took advantage of every pump in the market to take profits.

My perception is that this is more likely to be a bull trap. A lot of Tether was put in the circuit before the pump. This is the action of one whale, not of the market.
Arkham Knight

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

We need to observe for a little while because we experienced a bull trap a few months ago and this could also be the same. But this period s still a good opportunity to buy and then just HODL.
impatientyoutubeJ

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

The market graph has finally showed some hikes now and it seems good in next days
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

I am ready to make more money, and therefore I will hold my coins and wait for them to climb higher, this time is not the right time to sell coins, be patient and keep believing prices will creep higher.

budismile

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

I am ready to be a person who earns money and I do not doubt if the market has indeed gone up. unfortunate if we miss a moment like this, and I appeal to friends who have not bought btc buy right now because there is still a chance to buy
albantani

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

when I see the market movement is already starting to move up to now, this is an opportunity or moment that we wait for 3 months. if I will not miss this moment of course I will take the movement to buy bitcoin or altcoin and just wait until the price that I want. many say this time it is a cycle up. so do not miss it

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:18:31 PM

I think all the charts have finally shifted to where we are now above the moving average instead of below it and constantly dropping back under it. That insane short squeeze that happened a week or so ago was pretty crazy too. 13% gain in 30 minutes and we've held strong.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

That's is for those who have lots of money to make purchase of more coins,  I have about 2 btc in my wallet that I cant touch due to the massive drop in the value of the coin. Bitcoin and other crypto is very volatile,  today you fan see it going up to $8000 , you buy alot of it,  tomorrow one government agency or central bank creates FUD news and the coin drops back to about $6000 or even lower.
That is the risk that we all accepted when we invested in cryptocurrencies, the volatility of the market is many times greater than what you see in the stock market and while that is a bad thing for some, I like that, if it wasn't for the high volatility we will be unable to earn as much money as we did in the previous years, so you need to embrace the volatility even when it moves against you.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

That's is for those who have lots of money to make purchase of more coins,  I have about 2 btc in my wallet that I cant touch due to the massive drop in the value of the coin. Bitcoin and other crypto is very volatile,  today you fan see it going up to $8000 , you buy alot of it,  tomorrow one government agency or central bank creates FUD news and the coin drops back to about $6000 or even lower.
That is the risk that we all accepted when we invested in cryptocurrencies, the volatility of the market is many times greater than what you see in the stock market and while that is a bad thing for some, I like that, if it wasn't for the high volatility we will be unable to earn as much money as we did in the previous years, so you need to embrace the volatility even when it moves against you.

this year we can not deny the negative issues that come from the social media that do not want to have no want to get involved with crypto or some countries issued a banning policy, resulting in the news make the price worse even though unlike the price of 2 years ago, but with the experience that has often made it can bounce back though a little slow but predicted to come back again stronger in the middle of this year, we just wait for hope there is no more sensational news.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

yes I agree , as we can see the market now is green so.meaning it is recovering now. so to those who didn't buy yet.it is time to buy before it is too late. also we are expecting the market to recover we don't know the exact date but now is the good sign.
WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

Yes, good news we saw on cryptomarket. All market green and its fanny. Think in one month price will rise twice or more. Perfect times to invest
cizatext

Merit: 41

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

I always believe in the volatility of the bitcoin and the crypto currency market due to the fact that the price of bitcoin is never stable and at that investing in bitcoin when the Price is low and then sell when the Price had rise is a good move which Will see to it the bitcoin is going to be very high soon.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:57:17 PM

Yes, good news we saw on cryptomarket. All market green and its fanny. Think in one month price will rise twice or more. Perfect times to invest
You should have invested when the market was on a correction phase, now that the market is recovering, you cannot predict what the short term future would be, i would like to wait out and invest at a later time, but the fact is i am holding my coins and i have purchased the coins i want when the market went down and i am planning to hold till next year or according to the market situation and then plan on selling it.
Marlo0619

Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:04:31 PM

It's time to invest in bitcoin. This is the right time. If you are thinking that bitcoin is just a joke. Think twice. There are many bitcoin users that became millionaire. Millions of people are getting money easy and fast. This is the time. Bitcoin is all over the world. Billions of people are aware and are using bitcoin. Bitcoin expands immensely and spreads too fast than you have ever imagined. This is just the beginning. This is the time to use bitcoin.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
soulstreak

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

This is easy to answer.  YES, the market will continue to grow as coins are traded in higher volumes.

The best advice anyone can give is to keep investing and listening to the news before you make decisions.  Invest in new cryptocurrencies that you think will do well and you should do just fine.
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

This is the time, the market is recovering from the down price keep on investing in bitcoin and hold it. Don't miss this kind of oppurtunity guys, bitcoin give the chance again to have a good profit its time to survive again.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:45:42 PM

yes, never to miss this moment, the price of coins in the market began to pioneer to raise the price again, so do not waste our time to immediately buy and hold it, of course we do not regret it for example we do not buy immediately, the price will go up even higher , this is our chance to earn big profits for the next few months, so let us not doubt it all.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:20:49 AM

after a long rest. The market has started to recover and grow strongly. The traders have come to their hunting season

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:26:35 AM

yes it must be because the market price has started to rise and I'm sure a few months this will rise from the price even though it seems very slow
mkcube

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

Well its time,all people are ready for the price has started to rise this days.I can paid all my debts.I can buy some of my school things and tuitiin of my student.The market has started to overcome.We all should thanks that btc now has come to hunt this season.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

I also believe the market is turning around. Regardless, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Investors need to be patient because the volatility can be vicious.
Chanock

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

Yes, don't hesitate to buy some bitcoin as an investment because the value in the market right now is going rise constantly. In short period of investment nowadays giving insurance to generate some profit because the value of all coin is rising. Good to see that all coin now are turning to green. It's a green green grass of hope today's and hoping it will continue. It's time to buy and earn profit in the future.
feny.blackpink

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

yes it is a good time to buy, but the best time to buy was last month. bitcoin and crypto was on the dips.
i have a feeling that bitcoin will hit last year highest price again in this very year.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

Well there are many assumptions but then again bitcoin is very volatile it can gradually increase and also decrease , as of now there are many fake news that been spreading and no doubt why the supply and also the demand are very low and which means the price of bitcoin too and on the marketplace go down

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

It is true that it is right now to make a purchase because I believe that bitcoin prices will soon increase for a high and expensive price.
jonkibo

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

its time to know that bitcoin is existing and continuing growing by taking other country to be part of the one world currency.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin or another coin, because today’s day already shows there is an excellent increase in demand. So let’s rusuh the coin coin that will earn us a lot of money.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

yes, now I'm ready to make a lot of money & i hope bitcoin growth in this year will be fast more than last year.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

yes, now I'm ready to make a lot of money & i hope bitcoin growth in this year will be fast more than last year.

Yes its time to invest more points or coins in bitcoin we should  not waste time to earn money, because time is so preciuos and gold. The more we invest bitcoin the more chances of many points. So be responsible.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

Even thought we see the market for most of the coins are increasing gradually, many might see it as an up trend by bull my personal opinion is it might be a correction. We are not seeing something bullish at the last few days and prices are hovering around the support and resistance, wwhether the battle is win by bull or bear it is still early to say. This might be a good chance to go into the market, if you want to go into the market go in with  some caution.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy
This is only true for Bitcoin Cash.  This forum is only for Bitcoin.  Bitcoin isn't going up at all.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

It is now time to invest, the coin is now its price has begun setabil, unlike the month before it, bitcoin prices in the last month is down with a derastis, now it's time to buy a coin.
longwintershere

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

I don't know if it will increase double fold, but it's quite possible in my opinion. If we see that in past when really bullish trends started, they were going on and on for long Smiley

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy
This is only true for Bitcoin Cash.  This forum is only for Bitcoin.  Bitcoin isn't going up at all.

I do not agree
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

I do not agree

lol mate, you have feed the troll. hahahaha. You better checked RawDog post history before you answer him back.

As for bitcoin bouncing back again, yeah obviously it have moved past the psychological barrier of $8500 and has touch $9K for a brief moment. As far as how high the price could go, we don't know but we can always hope for the best. Maybe getting above $15K will be a fair prediction for this year but lets see how it goes.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

This is the big time to bitcoin. But when bitcoin price back to 15k really I don't think.I think just like that understand when I got buy bitcoin and keep hold. Already bitcoin give our good opportunity to low price.There are many people who do not use this time. I would say they are actually bulls nature.anyway use this real time,I hope you will got some good profit.

blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

yes it was the time and this is the day that bitcoin will be rise again and never be can be down again so it will be increase and increase.

thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

As an investor, the first thing you must have is knowledge and the important thing is you have to be patient, I think the storm is not over, now you need more patience.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

Yes indeed we are in the time that technologies where in we need boost the changes and coming in of Bitcoin crycryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. The time where in we need to tell the people if what is Bitcoin and how it works.
Phyton76

Merit: 268

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

Yes it's time.This the the time for you to invest in bitcoin.You just have to buy bitcoin and then wait until such time that the value of the bitcoin becomes higher and then sell your bitcoin.From that you can get your return on investment.
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

yes, now the market is getting green. Hopefully this is the end of the decline of bitcoin and altcoin, I have bought some altcoin at a fairly cheap price, and hope the market will recover faster, to get faster profits too.  Wink

jademacoy

Merit: 8

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

Yeah it is time to buy crypto nowadays and i hate that my money is still in the process of releasing and i dont want to get compromise with possible profits i will get when the market now could be still considered as volatile. This is something really good and i hope i can make it to get my crypto which is bitcoin that originally i plan to buy. However there could be another good altcoin that i might consider like ether and other leading crypto in the cryptomarket. How i wish that the crypto would get to the moon now and we will be able to get what we wanted in the bitcoin investment which is clearly all about the huge profit that it offers. Completely a good time to buy is now.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

I am sure the market will be green and will improve this makes a new passion for doing a lot of investment and learning my trading will start it and learn a lot about crypto.
Ismat Morshed

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

It is time to earn money with  Bitcoin.This the time to invest in bitcoin.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Yes its time to buy while bitcoin is not yet at the pick of its coming back and before the time of the world tournament that accept bitcoin as payment. This is another big event for btc and the force to rise the momentum of its come back.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

suppose we have a lot of money today. Currently our opportunity to buy, now the price of coins on the market has started to pioneer up, but we also must be vigilant and do not get stuck 'anymore, for us investment for a long time can be said this when for us to buy it, but suppose we as a day trader we still have to be careful.

rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

It's the time we all should with a confidence with Bitcoin and believe that it provide a bright future so we should invest with patience and long term, it will give up with a better profit that's why we like crptocurrency.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

yes, now the market is getting green. Hopefully this is the end of the decline of bitcoin and altcoin, I have bought some altcoin at a fairly cheap price, and hope the market will recover faster, to get faster profits too.  Wink
from last 1 week, i am seeing the smile on crypto investors face, i don't know the bad days over or not but now already few altcoins increased 100% so i think this green will stay for a long time let's see. even me also bought altcoins and now already in 50% profit will sell when the market will turn to red. It's time to put one eye on the price list.
Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

I can say with sheer certainity that one cannot or never can overcome the market. Crypto Markets are so impredictable and been so susceptible to external factors affecting boomrang to the top or swirl down within minutes. If your really intend to win upon the crypto be cautious at all time and never forget to have stop losses in place on your trade.
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

No I think this time is not good to buy some coins its because all coins started to grow up again and its green in the market maybe you can wait till the coins dump the price again.
ceferov

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

I wouldn't advise people to buy or sell in any case. If you believe it will grove it's better to just say your opinion. Then people can blame you for taking your advise and fail

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
datmacro

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

It looks like you have been too rushed ,,, why do not you buy bitcoin at it $ 6000 ,, currently I have not seen anything is sure, they all rise, and it can fall down anytime
pakole69

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

time to buy and I think that the purchase of large and good amounts will be incredibly beneficial for absolutely everyone who is interested in cryptocurrencies

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

It moves in slow pace in this month.Right now,it's struggling to reach $9k,so maybe it's a sign for upcoming bull.It's still not to late to buy and increase your bitcoin saving.I think the real movement will start in the end of may and accelerate in june like last year.
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

The market has really started to rise, which is great news. But, in my opinion, whoever had a wish should had to invested when the prices were low. When the market reaches a new peak it's time to sell.  Smiley Smiley

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

We can see now that the market price is rising, and if you want to have a sure amount. yes you can sell your coins now. But still put on your mind that it might change, you might also be able to gain a lot more if you'll wait for the price to go higher for the next few weeks. But you can now sell, just don't regret it once it rises up to a higher value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Swati Kapoor

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

Hello GUYS such a gr8 news. i know that bitcoin never end and nobody sop them.. the market is now green.... Smiley Smiley Smiley

“Hey guys I’m new in this group! Which ICOs do you follow? I’m currently excited about SciDex. Their project seems important for the science development”
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

it is time for us to change our future to be better than before, by the way we join in the field of lucrative stock infestation in bitcoin.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

I presume you are new in trading,.because most of the expert will be doing the opposite they are going to take the opportunity to sell when most of the people are going to buy from this green market,doesnt mean that you will need to join the hype as it is what these big players wanted us to think so that they can easily take their profits.

tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 733

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?
I don't doubt the market since I've realized that there's always a possibility for each increase.
No I think this time is not good to buy some coins its because all coins started to grow up again and its green in the market maybe you can wait till the coins dump the price again.
It's still a good time to buy. If you can notice that bitcoin is getting hardship to get through $9,000 so before it goes there, buy.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
awawo

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

This is the right time and season to invest in bitcoin because it has the capacity to turn your little investment unto a financial future which is capable of changing your financial life forever.
The Alchemlst

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:01:50 PM

There will be always times like this and but I don't think that this is the best moment to buy btc if there was then that would be a few months ago where the market is continuously crashing. Those who manage to buy bitcoin during market dip will benefit the most now that the market is recovering and would be the next persons who will succeed this year.

Harrisonimo

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

I can see the green lights here too and a close friend just called in to ascertain it too. It is a glimpse of hope but we ain't there yet and as a matter of fact, I think till ethereum surpasses the 1000$ price value it was before it dipped then we can have the real market alive. I do wish I have some extra cash to buy into some altcoins and especially the ethereum.
burner2014

Merit: 515

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

I can see the green lights here too and a close friend just called in to ascertain it too. It is a glimpse of hope but we ain't there yet and as a matter of fact, I think till ethereum surpasses the 1000$ price value it was before it dipped then we can have the real market alive. I do wish I have some extra cash to buy into some altcoins and especially the ethereum.
It is good to see that market risen once again and we are all celebrating with it again, that is why we should not easily give up with everything as everything will be under control let us just keep our faith here and eventually we will all gonna gain if we will just keep holding for a long time.
TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

we all already pray for this time, we have waiting for too long  Shocked
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:04:42 PM

Well, that is why we are always saying that we should just trust this one, and for sure that everything of our dreams will come true, just imagine if we all gone here and abandoned bitcoin? Glad that we did not leave here.
helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

Well, that is why we are always saying that we should just trust this one, and for sure that everything of our dreams will come true, just imagine if we all gone here and abandoned bitcoin? Glad that we did not leave here.
As we are always saying here it is not everyday that we are gaining, but not everyday is struggle too, it is just a balance thinking so just take the downtrend as a great opportunity for us to buy more bitcoin or other coins that we can sell when price goes up.
Geemy

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:40:52 PM

There is no new until we talk about this time it is not new and do not see any new price it is as it is and the same story comes again and no need to trade news has no basis of serious price Thouf drops again
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

Time to work on bitcoin, search for as much coin and keep trying to find out about bitcoin, do not be discouraged for beginners.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
SplendidHunter

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

This would be the greaatest news recently, to see everything green and your wallet increasing its price too. But we will se with time, how it would turn out
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: