Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market going backwards??  (Read 303 times)
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

up until a few months ago every one was convinced that bitcoin will reach 50k this year and maybe more (100k, 1million !!) so there is hope I think because every one here believes this is not the end of cryptocurrencies. as someone mentioned before your best option is to just hold your position.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:43:06 PM

If you already hold the altcoin I advise you not to care about the price at present, they will confuse you and headaches over. Prices of atlcoin are severely reduced, they are under the influence of the current market, but this often happens to the Crypto market. In the coming months altcoin prices will rise again, rest assured Keep them and do not care about the price.

superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

My opinion such a. The market is now down and has been standing still for about 3 weeks. He occasionally tries to go upwards but it fails. I think that in the near future it will begin to resume its growth trend and everything will be fine.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

As a beginner to invest in crypto, encountered the downtrend of the cryptocurrencies market, you certainly can not avoid psychological panic as the present Smiley)). And if you invest when the market reaches its peak at the end of 2017, it is advisable to keep hold, as it is likely that by the end of the year the exchange rate will rise sharply as many investors invest in Q4 2018.

Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

It is very natural for crypto market. It is not going backward at all. The prices are at a fall and this condition will not sustain for long. Hopefully by the end of this month the prices will start to rise up and soon it will reach to a optimum level.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

I think that the take-off will not be soon-another 4-6 months
and now you have to make money on the bounty, and keep coins to takeoff
mrmanyaks

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

there are many reasons for this, big guys wanted to be like this, but nobody can prevent the future, many ico appeared, most of them are garbage coins, people are hesitant to get one, it is better to think long term instead of short term thanks
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

I am afraid with crypto market trending over last 3-4 months. I am just new in crypto, invested a lot over last 2-3 months, invested most when market is top in December end and January. Can anyone suggest is there any hope it will improve?
don't listen to those people who keep spreading fud's to the internet mostly to this forum they will just rant that bitcoin will be dead or a bubble without a solid proof or basis to their arguments they are just dropping some FUD's from newbie accounts, it is a lesson learned that don't buy the FOMO and the market is pumping so much that it will become expensive, history of crypto and some of the stock markets have their own market corrections after the bull run plus some factors like ban, regulations and other that have a direct effect on its price.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

You really have no choice but to hold, and you should, for the market will recover eventually!
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

I am afraid with crypto market trending over last 3-4 months. I am just new in crypto, invested a lot over last 2-3 months, invested most when market is top in December end and January. Can anyone suggest is there any hope it will improve?
seems like theres a conflict between the dates youre saying upon investning,you mentioned"" invested A LOT last 2-3 months" but "invested most when market is top In December to January" youre making confusion about the details.so how can we believe about this concern when the persons asking can eve tell whats the real score.do you think we will buy this story.lol ..but if its real then HOLD until market recovers things that surely woll happen in right time
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

Never go all in. Always daily cost average as that way you would have prevented buying every thing at the top. And no the crypto markets aren't going backwards but they are going through a correction. Just have patience, if you invested in solid projects then your money isn't going  anywhere.
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

For me there is nothing to be worried because I believed that the market will be recovered again and maybe this is the way of preparing it for the upcoming turning green and fully recovery. The best things to do for now is keep calm and still holding our coins. There is no space here for the doubt and nervous because it makes it a surely loosen when we decided to stop holding and do panic selling. We need to believe that all of our dedicating time for waiting will be worth it soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

there is a lot of hope. If you're new and you are kind of worried, that is understandable. But be sure crypto industry has gone already through worse periods and it always recovered.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

Certainly, there is hope like the adage says there is light at the end of the tunnel just hold a little longer preferably a year your patience will pay off surely do not panic about bad market will turn better.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

It is normal. Something growing up very fast may fall down very fast. And something growing up slowly may fall down slowly.
Just compare ZCL and BTC.
If you throw a stone it will fall down on the floor. You may throw it up another time higher, but it will always fall down on the floor.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

hope is always there, but if we refer to the current market growth is so difficult. because however this situation is not very conducive either from the prohibition in some countries and social media. This is what triggers the decline because of panic. what happened in the last 4 months is not the first time in a market crash. I think the market will recover but it will take a long time.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

Not going down, perhaps sideways is the more appropriate term for the market today. It’s sad that your only option right now is to hold. Patience is a virtue.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

That is really not worrying thing at all as we all are experiencing the same thing and its just natural thing to happen in the world of crypto currency. The current dip was result of many factors in the crypto world, considering the various bans, changes in regulations and much more. The crypto currency is very volatile one and it can get hampered ten fold more as compared to other physical assets in the world. This is why the effect of this is very intense and we can not understand a bit about its behaviour. However we do know that this is just temporary down trend (2-6 months is really temporary one). And the recovery can be expected in mid year so just wait and watch the whole stuff.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

I have no doubt that the market will again return to its January positions, but I think that it will take a little time and it will happen not earlier than autumn. Therefore, relax and adjust to a positive way, as this will help you to easily endure temporary failures.
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

Yes, hope for improvement exists. I think after a while the market will start to grow and you will get a profit from your investments. Just need a little bit to endure. Cryptocurrency is a future, and soon the world will understand how useful they are for people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: