Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TPI] The International Payment - TPI  (Read 15025 times)
sess

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

SCAM ALERT

there was never an ICO, its all just fake information put on a site that you guys instantly believe
there is no connection to binance or hitbtc, they bought a listing at coinmarketcap.io and it was a complete scam
there is no team, everyone is fake - they used fake names and fake photo's and first what they did was erase all links to these photo's by remodding them so they wouldnt show up at reverse image search
there is no 'card' and the picture was not froma 'customer' but from themselves. they just printed it on a piece of paper and you can clearly see the card is fake as its no plastics and no pushed through numbers
there is no 'great meeting and 154 countries accepted blabla..' and this alone should be enough to make you think 'eh lol, wtf'
ever 'ICO' holders is just one of their own scam accounts

the whitepaper is just a piece of shit copy&paste, site has been running for just a few days - nothing more. All information on it is faked, hoped to hype up the market, and every person who claims this is legit on twitter or bitcointalk are the scammers themselves trying to pretend all is fine - you can clearly see 99% of them are newbies with 0 posts and accounts created just before they posted.

they are now waiting for people to trade it again. they will do another washtrading, that means they will trade their coin between 2 accounts fast (so they buy and sell from their own account) and this creates a fake volume.

they just pulled an exitscam, made a couple of BTC by doing so (filled all buy orders with their fake currency) and then released a weird statement where they apparently contacted their 10k ICO participants - but ther was no ICO so thats all 100% pure bullshit anyway - and apparently got a response from alll of them (actually they just indicated they control 100% of the supply Cheesy all coins are in their hands, dont doubt this for one second, there was no ico - just think about how easy it would be to just claim you did and move the amount of coins around and split them in a few free-to-create MEW accounts)

so they are trying to scam the people again. ur basically buying air, this is what people hate of 'shit exchanges' as they never do research to who wants something to be put on their exchange, they just want to get paid and trading is at own risk.

Just stay far far far away from this and report it to coinexchange.io, twitter and bitcointalk.com.
oxb

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

SCAM ALERT

they are now waiting for people to trade it again. they will do another washtrading, that means they will trade their coin between 2 accounts fast (so they buy and sell from their own account) and this creates a fake volume.

they just did that about 2 hours ago , i have made some money of this scam because i was first in, i knew it was a bs coin so i sold instantly doubling up my investment.

My advice to coinholders if you see volume and price rising sell immediatly dont get stck with this scamcoin.

font=Verdana]SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT[/font]

Emzeq

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

Its not the coins, its from the pump and dump group activity who create panic to ico coin holder, now every trader sell for 1 sat.

IF I am a scamer.. I wont do it for 1 sat lol

if you create 25 billion coins that you can sell for 1 sat? sure, why not!

obvious scam - but now i see ur part of it, as newbie poster trying to convince people that a 'whale' sold for profit that bought during ICO

there was no ICO
the only whale is the scammer
there are no devs
there is no card

just washtrading, 15 'newbie' accounts on bitcointalk forum trying to shill it and just non stop fake information about the coin hoping that losers buy the coin

Ah... I lose my $10 haha

The scammer got 70 Btc.. they should do it at 10 sat for 700 Btc, they had 23 billion coin that they can sell at any market price if the market grow.
sess

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

Its not the coins, its from the pump and dump group activity who create panic to ico coin holder, now every trader sell for 1 sat.

obvious scam - but now i see ur part of it, as newbie poster trying to convince people that a 'whale' sold for profit that bought during ICO

there was no ICO
there are no devs
there is no card

just washtrading, 15 'newbie' accounts on bitcointalk forum trying to shill it and just non stop fake information about the coin hoping that losers buy the coin

Ah... I lose my $10 haha

The scammer got 70 Btc.. they should do it at 10 sat for 700 Btc, they had 23 billion coin that they can sell at any market price if the market grow.

they didnt get 70 btc, they washtraded. The volume = buy+sell volume, not just 'buy' volume, if they did 90% of the trades and only filled in the 1sat orders in the end they just got a few btc while having costs of transactions to generate the volume + website creation/hosting + time wasted on the scam. They would never get 700 btc out of this, if you think this is 'rewarding' you are very wrong. They already fucked up with making so many errors - at most some people lost a hundred dollars, all they got out of it is a couple thousand usd, meanwhile exposing themselves for fraud/scam
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

there was no ICO
there are no devs
there is no card

Ah... I lose my $10 haha

they didnt get 70 btc, they washtraded. The volume = buy+sell volume, not just 'buy' volume, if they did 90% of the trades and only filled in the 1sat orders in the end they just got a few btc while having costs of transactions to generate the volume + website creation/hosting + time wasted on the scam. They would never get 700 btc out of this, if you think this is 'rewarding' you are very wrong. They already fucked up with making so many errors - at most some people lost a hundred dollars, all they got out of it is a couple thousand usd, meanwhile exposing themselves for fraud/scam

How many $ did u lost...

xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:32:19 PM

Can you make excuses for fake images?
I know the URL of the correct image

Show the real image...
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

So, in addition the information in the website to trade coinexchange.io, it is expected to be listed in other exchanges, but is it predicted when it will be listed?
oaufaka546

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:17:39 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 12:52:18 AM by oaufaka546

[/img]
Can you make excuses for fake images?
I know the URL of the correct image

Show the real image...
tpi developer thinks we're stupid.
true image
https://twitter.com/TlnLNjNoJ5ydkA2/status/988063048492437505
https://twitter.com/TlnLNjNoJ5ydkA2/status/988061740540739584
https://twitter.com/TlnLNjNoJ5ydkA2/status/988063993221730305
https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/cn/Images/inline_images/about-deloitte-china/cn-boao-2018-10.jpg

no name tpi and dev
http://english.boaoforum.org/2018achq/36211.jhtml

Today is not April Fool's Day
sess

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

So, in addition the information in the website to trade coinexchange.io, it is expected to be listed in other exchanges, but is it predicted when it will be listed?
thats a scam - they are not going to be listed, but idiots think they would just because 'they announce it' on a website they make themselves.

is a scam run, there was no ICO, there is no team, there is no product, there is nothing but air - they try to fake 'volume' by washtrading and let noobs buy in. There will be no exchanges listing this coin and it will probably be delisted from coinexchange.io soon too
sess

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:30:15 AM

there was no ICO
there are no devs
there is no card

Ah... I lose my $10 haha

How many $ did u lost...

i lost nothing, i never bought the coin to begin with.

i went on this forum when i saw the washtrading happening and tried to warn the people to not buy in as they were about to be scammed. saw all the fake accounts here and then read the news and tried to explain a few things and why people should be careful and defintely not invest in a scam. Unfortunately, due to people like you that fomo'd in to get a bag of bullshit and determined to sell it again without losing money, you are helping the scammers by posting stuff on trollbox saying all who say its a scam are wrong - you seriously just helped them scam people's money because you were too stupid to fall for it to begin with

There is no conference they attended. there was no ICO or anything like that, 100% of the coins were in hands of the scammers and they just tried to pretend they had a 'locked' account by stashing some coins on it, so they could 'show' to others and pretend to be real. There is no 'card' at all - zoom in on the bloody picture you can easily see its just a printed piece of paper and not a plastic card.. there is no team, no product, nothing they say will happen, they are just trying to scam people for money by selling
oaufaka546

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:35:20 AM

If tpi dev are really listing, you should obey the terms

Q: When will you list xxxxx token on Binance?
A: We will make our announcements for listing coins in our announcements section. Please keep in mind that we keep this information strictly confidential, and if a team shares this information before we announce it, they risk disqualification of their token being listed on Binance.
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003509652-Listing-a-Coin
oaufaka546

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:10:47 AM

Because there are card creation companies, anyone can make it
I need to think about why it was necessary to make fake images of the meeting than that
EriKKK8

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

I have been watching this coin for a long time. I see that people are strongly trolling TPI.

I know one truth that when a coin develops well, it will always be trolled.
It often happens that competitors are starting to put pressure on new, promising coin, so that it falls and does not occupy the leading positions on exchanges.

If the TPI team will withstand such pressure, then the coin will be expensive.

I, too, like many people, has bought TPI and sold the part, getting good profit.
I very much hope that the TPI team will withstand this pressure and will not give up the development of the coin.

The developers of TPI, I believe in you. and I will sell my coins only 7-15 satoshi btc.

Good luck, do not leave your business.
EriKKK8

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

Because there are card creation companies, anyone can make it
I need to think about why it was necessary to make fake images of the meeting than that

Not sure what you are saying.  Many coins on coinexchange is crap.  What I do know is many coins there don't have links at all on the exchange and when you search on google the info is so shady and scarce you can't believe it is even selling the way it is.  TPI isn't the best but it is better than most I've seen on there.

One of the coins NANJ, that rose well and had a big drop, is one of the crappiest coins I've seen in a long time.  Okay so they like sports and donate to teams.   Yeah...and what else can you do?Huh  You see it currently has decent volume.  I question it's long term sustainability though.  If I wanted to donate to a team I would buy a shirt.  They will get the proceeds and I get a shirt.  Someone also gets a cut on the retail side and has a job.  Win-win-win, see how that works?.  Then again I question anyone that wants to donate to teams and players who usually make a ton of money anyways.  But hey - it's your money.  If you want to make rich people richer...

P.S.  If you look at NANJ homepage, all you get is pictures of baseball jerseys and names as members of the dev team ffs.  Looks like everyone is a director there lol

Everything is very simple. TPI team is programmers and businessmen. But people want to see them as actors. The TPI team is not actors but businessmen and most likely they do not want to be public people.
It's like bitcoin - no one has seen its developer.

YahyaTPI (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:35:21 AM

Dear TPI community.
Firstly, on behalf of the whole TPI team, we express our immense gratitude for your unshakable faith in TPI.

Secondly, on behalf of the entire TPI team, I declare that we do not throw the development of our idea of The International Payment. We all, spend huge resources, time and money for development. We successfully negotiate with bankers and move strictly on the roadmap.
Darklord2017

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

The last pump of this shit will happen in the next 5 days. It might happen on April 28.

Just remove those f**king sell orders and let it pump happens
Emzeq

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

there was no ICO
there are no devs
there is no card

Ah... I lose my $10 haha

Total volume for both market in two days are 170 Btc (buy + sell volume) .. 70 btc (if they dont want 700 Btc) already in their pocket and they should make an exit scam rite now.

Yahya.. I wonder why you still here after posting that FAKE meeting photo !!!!

sess

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

there was no ICO
there are no devs
there is no card

Ah... I lose my $10 haha

Total volume for both market in two days are 170 Btc (buy + sell volume) .. 70 btc (if they dont want 700 Btc) already in their pocket and they should make an exit scam rite now.

if i use 0.1 btc, buy tpi, sell tpi to 0.1 btc, and buy 0.1 tpi back - the volume is not 0.1 but 0.3. howmuch money did i make with it? nothing, but its just fake volume as they repeat this hundreds of time - all they do is spend money on trading fee's
Darklord2017

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

there was no ICO
there are no devs
there is no card

Ah... I lose my $10 haha

They are greedy AF and looking for another p&d, so, they can make more money. I'm waiting for that.
Darklord2017

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

there was no ICO
there are no devs
there is no card

Ah... I lose my $10 haha

if i use 0.1 btc, buy tpi, sell tpi to 0.1 btc, and buy 0.1 tpi back - the volume is not 0.1 but 0.3. howmuch money did i make with it? nothing, but its just fake volume as they repeat this hundreds of time - all they do is spend money on trading fee's
What are you talking about? why they should do that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: