Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM SHOTRING  (Read 2814 times)
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:00:06 PM

IMO a bit too early to shotr bitcoin. Maybe in a few days.

Really, with all the downside potential, shotring at any level above $0 is a pretty sure bet.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:39:55 PM

I'm terrified about my current position which is more fiat than btc. I can't imagine shrotling.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:44:19 PM

SODL and SHOTRING is the only way to go, at this point.  Have you guys seen the latest confirmed bad news out of China.  Sheesh!

I knew who posted this before even looking at the username.

Seriously, do you ever get tired of saying the same stuff you were saying in 2011?

It will continue to entertain him so long as so many users continue to have broken sarcasm detectors.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:18:58 PM

SODL and SHOTRING is the only way to go, at this point.  Have you guys seen the latest confirmed bad news out of China.  Sheesh!

Seriously, do you ever get tired of saying the same stuff you were saying in 2011?

It will continue to entertain him so long as so many users continue to have broken sarcasm detectors.

I initially thought it was sarcasm, but come on man...

It's literally every post, dating back weeks and months. If my sarcasm detector is broken it's because he overloaded it.

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:58:00 PM

Last chance to sell or SHOTR, ladies and gentlemen!  Cool

fr33d0miz3r (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:02:17 PM

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:03:14 PM

SODL and SHOTRING is the only way to go, at this point.  Have you guys seen the latest confirmed bad news out of China.  Sheesh!

It's literally every post, dating back weeks and months. If my sarcasm detector is broken it's because he overloaded it.

Yet he still gets responses treating his statements seriously.  As long as this continues to uncover the closet bears who actually think he could be serious, he will continue.  Making a joke out of the OMG China!!! shit we've had for two months straight is vastly preferable to the wailing of new traders every time an asian farted, IMO.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:16:18 PM

SODL and SHOTRING is the only way to go, at this point.  Have you guys seen the latest confirmed bad news out of China.  Sheesh!

Weeks and months? Proudhon previously played a character on these forums for like two years man. Then he became himself for a bit. Now he's playing "confirmed bad news and China sources" guy.

Proudhon is a pro.

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
KARHU

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:22:29 PM

KARHU AWAITS!
fr33d0miz3r (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:16:06 PM

Last chance to sell or SHOTR, ladies and gentlemen!  Cool